Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 26 yrs old. Now I am in a problem with back pain for last 2 months. What should I do to get well.
What are the main causes of malaria and typhoid, fever, hairfall, dandruff, pain, joint pain, low eyes sight. So please can you give me the solution disease.
Sir I am 24 year old and I am suffering from back pain from last few days can you please tell me any advice sir.
I met with an accident two years back. I had got proper treatment, but, still I feel some pain in my right foot's joint (takhna). Although three z no pain actually. All type of movements I enjoy. But, still pain seems to b there. What should I do. Kindly advise. Thnx.
I am 52 yrs old male since last 2/3 months I am feeling (back) cervical neck pain & numbness on my right hand from arm to fingers with pain for few seconds often and often & feel uncomfortable. What is this? I don' t understand please suggest me.
I have knock knees problem in my leg and sometime I fell very bad pain, I hv watched some exercise on net but getting no improvement please help.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"
Overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.