Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 23 years old. I want to know how to increase girth of my penis. My penis length is sufficient but diameter is not sufficient. I am going to marry in next 5-6 months. So I am little bit hesitating about this problem. Due to this problem I have never sex till now. I am virgin. please tell me any medicine or exercise to increase girth of penis. Thanks.
Sir" my pennis is something pain for all time for (3 years). I am 2 urologist consultant Dr. privately. Dr. speaking nothing everything ok. Dr. prescribe urine (CST test) and prostate test. Urine and prostate report good. But I am not satisfied. Now I am pain for every time. No solution. Sir please help me. Very problem feeling every day. Now we should I do. Now" what test for freely satisfied or solution for my life or future. please help me sir.
The red and itchy sores in genital area, which can cause immense pain are genital sores. They usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex.
From last two years I have problem of white liquid coming from the toilet place / vagina. I am facing this problem daily. I feel very weak. Tired. Kindly advise me what is the problem. And which doctor should I consult. I m married and having two children.
Sir pregnency ke liye wife ke hips ko kitna uccha rakhe ke virey sidha ander jaye baher na nikle aur baccha ruk jaye. Ya phir sir aissi koi sex possition bataye ke baccha ruk jaye. please guide me sir.
Kis reason ki wajah se penis size n length Kam ho jata hai main regular heavy workout Karta hu maine pahle kai supplements liye the last 2 years se koi supplements nahi le Raha jabse mujhe feel hua ke Mera penis size n length Kam hua hai main main Abhi hairs ki bhi treatment le Raha hu maybe usse bhi penis size Kam hota hai suna hai Kya iske side effects ki wajah se skin dry Hoti hai n aankho me dark circles dikhai Dete hai. Pls suggest me any solutions and how to recover fast. Can I take allopathy or ayurvedic medicine.
Kya urine aur blood ka laboratory me normal test se pregnancy ki jankari or uski lakshan me bare me Jan sakte he?
I am 19 years. I faced many problems in night. Epically in 3 to 5 am. My body is very exited to do sex. And after 2 or 3 days my sperm is reduced. In my body sperm so much. After 2 to 3 days it drops. So please give me some suggestions for this problem.
Does masturbation results in hair loss and if yes what should I do ? And also does it affects health means body growth or something? Masturbation frequency is twice a week.
Hi, I am 45 year old. I use to do masturbation weekly 3 times since 20 years of age. Still I am continue to do weekly 1 time. I feel better during masturbation than intercourse with my wife. Is it harmful to the health. Please advice.
I am 18 years old. I am a male I have grade three varicocele on the left side of my scrotum. I'll get it operated in a day or two by microscopic surgery. My stitches will be removed 10 days after the surgery. Can I have sex after 15 days of the surgery?
My Penis is usually 4cm. I want to grow to 7or 8cn. I used to masturbate twice a day. please suggest me.
Sir I am paraplegic. Level of injury l1l2. I have rd. Problem. I have eriction but cant keep more than 1 mt. Can I consume penegra tab or any other and how about dose? or any orther option ?
Hey hi , just newly engaged Male 34 years of age , when ever I sexual talked with my wife I get wet and at the time of pi the sperm coming out. please help me don't want any issues after marriage in sexual life. Thanks in Advance.
What causes orgasmic disorders?
Orgasms are intensely pleasurable feelings of release caused by sexual excitement and stimulation. Difficulty in achieving orgasm can lead to dissatisfaction and problems in relationships. Orgasmic disorder or dysfunction, sometimes known as anorgasmia, inhibits one's ability to orgasm during sexual intercourse or other sexual activities. Both men and women can suffer from anorgasmia though it is more prevalent in women.
The three types of orgasmic disorders
1. Primary anorgasmia is when you've never had an orgasm
2. Secondary anorgasmia is when you suddenly have difficulty reaching orgasm, even though you've had one earlier.
3. General anorgasmia refers to the condition where you can't orgasm in any situation even with adequate sexual stimulation.
The causes of this disorder can be different for both the sexes. Here are the causes of anorgasmia in men and women:
Causes in women
Female anorgasmia can be caused due to physical or psychological factors or a combination of both. Psychological factors include anxiety about sex, stress, depression, self-esteem issues, fear of losing control in front of your partner, inadequate stimulation and relationship problems. Medical conditions such as diabetes, chronic pelvic pain and injuries to the spine or hormonal disorders and changes are physical factors that may cause anorgasmia.
Causes in men
Male anorgasmia also stems from psychological and physical issues. Medical problems such as diabetic neuropathy, genital surgery, pelvic trauma, spinal cord injuries, thyroid disorders and low testosterone levels can be the reasons for anorgasmia. Depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, stress and relationship issues also affect men just like in women and can be the cause of orgasmic disorder in men.
Other common causes
Those with a history of sexual trauma may particularly suffer from anorgasmia. Cultural and societal beliefs and lack of a safe environment also affect both men and women. Use of antidepressants and other medications have also been seen as a cause of orgasmic disorder in both the sexes. Fear of getting pregnant or getting your partner pregnant may inhibit a sexual response and cause anorgasmia. Substance abuse and alcoholism is a factor affecting both sexes and can lead to orgasmic disorder.
Related Tip: 5 Mind Reasons You're Might Not Be Getting an Orgasm