Male Sex Problems Ayurvedic Treatment
Male Infertility Treatment
Female Sexual Problems
Weight Gain and Loss
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful. Thanks doc. But problem is that she is not getting her periods of this months.. its almost 10days over of her date. so we are scared.
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are very helpful. You perfectly diagnosed it. I think I over masturbate and I do that while watching porn. Even I thought it must be due to this.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, sensible and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful. Thank you for your advice. I'll definitely try again. Nd which type of position should be good?
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be very helpful, well-reasoned, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Sudhansu Pandey provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much doctor. will you suggest me the positions which i can try for easy and good sexual satisfaction.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be sensible, professional, practical, inspiring and very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful. Sir please tell me how to do kegel exercise in you tube there is no how I do kegel
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, professional, nurturing and knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be prompt, sensible, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, sensible and practical. Excellent sir will follow
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned, knowledgeable and practical. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, inspiring, sensible and professional. Really good feed back
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be knowledgeable, very helpful, caring and sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be inspiring, sensible, caring and helped me improve my health. Thank you sir
Niranjan Kumar Singh
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be very helpful, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and caring. Hood doctor
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are knowledgeable, caring, practical and sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be professional and knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam provides answers that are well-reasoned, very helpful and practical. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Inderjeet Singh Gautam to be knowledgeable, practical, inspiring and prompt. Thank u sir.
I am suffering from penis problem During masturbation foreskin doesn't allow head to fully come outside. I feel pain in foreskin. It becomes very tight and after masturbation my foreskin doesn't allow head to go inside. So is there any solution without surgery. Because lot of people say that you have to go through surgery of foreskin and I don't wanted to to surgery. So kindly give me solution on that.
I am highly addicted to masturbation it is sch that a day doesn't pass without doing masturbation. How can I reduce i? And is there anything related to hair fall?
I am 23 years old. I am getting sudden erection problem. Till last week all was OK but from last two days the erection is as it was but it doesn't remains firm. I am a lot tensed please let me know about it.
Hi, I'm 28 years old. I can't keep my erection firm for a longer time while intercourse, which disappoints both of us. I want to know what could be the reason and how can I cure this?
Our body and brain experience a considerable number of changes as we age. These are both physical and mental and influence each part of our lives. One zone where you will notice a huge distinction due to coming of age is sexuality and your sexual performance. Men and women will both undergo changes happening inside their bodies. For men, erectile dysfunction (ED) will turn out to be more normal. One may free the capacity to get and keep up an erection amid sex or find that his erection is not as hard as it used to be when he was young.
Stamina in bed is also likely to go down, and you might last much less than before. Women may feel libido loss and loss of sexual longing and dryness in the vagina. The vagina tends to get narrower with old age, and its walls become thin and stiff.
Sexual problems and decreased interest or performance spirit due to age happen because of the following factors:
- Arthritis: Joint aches and pain because of arthritis make you unable to be comfortable performing sex. Rest, showers, and changing the position or timing of sexual activity can be useful. Medicines or a surgery will help you get rid of this pain.
- Pain of any kind: Lasting pain of any nature affects your sexual performance. With old age, the body experiences pain due to different reasons and these hamper your sexual life. Medicines for these pains sometimes have side effects, which affect your sexual health.
- Cardiac diseases: Narrowing and solidifying of your arteries can change the blood vessels. This does not allow blood to flow smoothly. Men and women may have issues with having an orgasm. Men may experience difficulty with erections. When your heart is not working properly, you will never be able to perform in bed normally.
- Dementia: Dementia affected people become more sexually interested, but they cannot judge the nature of sexual behavior. Dementia patients lose all kinds of normal senses, but still tend to be sexually attracted to women.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is common among aged people. Diabetes affects your sex life and ED may be caused. Medical measures might fix this disorder. Diabetes inflicted women are likely to get yeast infections in the vagina. This causes irritation and you normally would not have the longing for sex.
Ageing may affect your sexual life and health in many ways, and you cannot change most of the factors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
With the advent of the internet and it's free nature, pornography has become one of the most viewed explicit contents of the internet. Though not made for adolescents, pornography is viewed by a large number of teenagers and young adults. Sex education is highly necessary for teens and young adults and pornography can never be substituted for sex education. Read more to find all about it.
- Pornography is an act: The porn industry like all other industries exists for profitability and actors who indulge in explicit sexual activities on screen are professionals and the scenes are entirely scripted. The purpose of sex education, which is to provide knowledge about a person's own sexuality is lost in porn. Similar to romantic movies, which are far off from reality, pornography is also a fantasy.
- Pornography is focused on the act itself: Sex education is not just learning about sexual activities or preferences, but also about learning reproductive sex, safe sex, reproductive health, birth control and also emotional relations and responsibilities. Pornography is graphic by its nature and does not provide any knowledge on these subjects, which are of utmost importance as comprehensive sex education is necessary for every single person.
- Pornography gives out the wrong message: The different positions or ways, which actors perform in pornography might be admirable, but it should be kept in mind that pornography has a purpose and it is not providing sex education to adolescents and young adults. When engaging in sexual activities with your partner, their level of comfort, their consent, and their preferences matter the most. So knowledge gained from pornography is in most cases faulty. Also keep in mind that there is a stark difference in what is shown in porn and what happens in real life.
Physical intimacy makes some people very uncomfortable. In some cases, this can be bad enough to be called a phobia. Erotophobia refers to the phobias related to sex while the fear of sexual intercourse itself is referred to as Genophobia. There are many reasons for sexual phobias. It ranges from traumatic events to physical disorders such as premature ejaculation etc. This is also an uncomfortable topic to talk about and hence many people misunderstand it. Here are a few strategies that can help you overcome this fear.
Educate Yourself: We are most scared of the things that we do not know. Keeping this in mind, educate yourself about the anatomical structure of the human body including the male and female genitalia. Understand how a sexual experience goes from excitement to plateauing and finally to orgasming. This will make you feel more in command over the situation.
Communicate With Your Partner: Your partner may misunderstand your fear of sexual intimacy as not accepting him or her. This can make them feel unloved and lead to relationship troubles. Hence, communicate openly with your partner and share your feelings and emotions. Understand that sex is an emotional activity as much as a physical activity and hence engage in a sexual relationship only with a person you are emotionally comfortable with. If you are feeling uncomfortable at any point, say NO and ensure that your partner understands what you are feeling.
Have Fun: Sex is not supposed to be a chore. Lighten the mood and find ways of making the experience enjoyable. Focus on foreplay rather than intercourse itself to reach a state where both partners are relaxed and at ease.
Address The Functioning Of Your Body: When it comes to men, erectile dysfunctioning and premature ejaculation are common causes of sexual phobias. Consult a doctor to treat these conditions and make a few lifestyle changes to live in a healthier way. Eating the right food, getting enough sleep and regular exercise can help give you confidence in your sexual abilities and thus treat sexual phobias. Also, avoid drugs that affect your physical functioning.
Stay in Control: For women, safety is a big issue when talking about sexual intercourse. To prevent yourself from being emotionally or physically harmed, you must always stay in control of your body. Avoid the use of alcohol or drugs that make you lose control and always keep yourself protected by using birth control or keeping a condom at hand. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
One of the effects of pregnancy is lowered libido. Pregnancy can tire out a woman and put a hold on her relationship with her partner. Even after the baby is born, a woman may not feel inclined to have a sexual relationship with her partner. Though this is normal, it can lead to problems in your relationship. Hence it becomes important to put in an effort towards maintaining intimacy with your partner in a relationship. Here are a few ways to keep the spark alive:
Find alternative ways of staying close: Having intercourse when you have no desire for it makes it a chore. Instead of having sex for the sake of it, find other ways to be intimate. For example, you could take a shower together or massage each other. Being physically intimate can also be as simple as holding hands or touching your partner when you walk past them. A quick hug before leaving the house for work in the morning is also a good idea.
Communicate openly: A woman is not the only person hesitant about sex when pregnant or caring for her newborn. Men may also feel hesitant to initiate sex in the fear of hurting his woman. Many men also become extra gentle with regards to their partner when she is pregnant. Hence, it becomes important to communicate openly and share your feelings and thoughts. Do not be afraid to tell your partner when you feel uncomfortable about your body or when your libido surges suddenly.
Do something together: It is easy to get overwhelmed with preparing for a baby or looking after one. However, it is important to set some time aside for an activity that both of you can do together. It could be as simple as drinking a cup of tea together in the morning, solving a crossword puzzle or watching a television show at before going to bed. The idea is to give each other attention for at least a little time every day.
Accept the changes: A woman’s body undergoes a lot of changes when she is pregnant. Do not fight against these changes but accept them as they are and roll with it. Be prepared for breast milk to leak or for a little urinary incontinence. This is normal. It may help to dim the lights while having intercourse or putting down a rubber sheet over the bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
The most crucial condition for any male is any disorder which hampers his physical intimacy with his partner. These physical discomforts create psychological impact for any male and affect the personal and social life. Premature ejaculation is one such sexual disorder that occurs in male. In this premature ejaculation the men ejaculate the semen involuntarily too earlier or during the orgasm itself.
There exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. But few researches suggest causes like physical conditions like nervous conduction problem and increased penile sensitivity. Psychological factors include performance anxiety, early initiation of masturbating in adolescence and trying to complete the masturbation process too early in fear of getting caught by adults, passive aggressiveness and unresolved relationship issues.
Primary symptoms include clearly the ejaculation of semen too early during sex. This may cause a feeling of dissatisfaction and disappointment to both the male and female partner. But male have this dissatisfaction at higher rate than the female partner.
- Lack of self confidence in sexual act which may further lead to other psychological disturbances for both partners
- Problem or difficulty in interpersonal relationship
- Depression because of the failure in sexual attempt
- Embarrassment mainly to the male partner and this causes anxiety to male partner in the matter of sex
- Increased level of stress and some may even show decreased level of performance in their professional work
- If the problem is caused because of any psychological reasons this can easily be treated with psychological counselling and with the guidance of the sexual health advice.
- If the problem is with the newly married couples or with the new sex partner this may get automatically resolved as their relationship gets improved over period of time.
- If premature ejaculation is caused because of any physical reasons this can be treated with the anti-depressant drugs. But most doctors don’t prefer drugs as this may cause many adverse effects on sexual life on regular usage.
- Some doctors’ advice the use of lidocaine 20 – 30 minutes before having sex as this may increase the ejaculation time.
If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.