Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Etawah. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jp Chaudhary
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jp ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair loss, I do not prefer to apply oil daily, kindly suggest some good hair oils and methods and duration to apply.
I have gained 6 kg weight in lst 2months. N m obese vit my tummy n thigh fat. I want to reduce both. What can I do to reduce it?
Before 1 year ago suddenly I have a Chickenpox in my face and my face go fulfill with pimples, I m trying so many creams to make my face go again clear but it not work. So please tell me what to do now. I mean how to make my face again Clear.
Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants in our body. This is gaining traction in terms of skin whitening treatment and achieve the desired pigmentation. With very less to no side-effect, Glutathione skin whitening is by far the most chosen whitening treatment. It is tropically administered through whitening pill or Glutathione cream.
The skin whitening efficacy:
There has been a widespread debate about the effectiveness of skin whitening treatment through glutathione. As per a study conducted by the NCBI, it was found that a period of 4 weeks of Glutathione treatment among a small number of participants exhibited positive results. There are a couple of ways in which Glutathione pills helps to whiten the skin. Glutathione ties up with Tyrosinase and blocks the pathway of the enzyme to produce melanin. The latter is the pigment that is responsible for skin color in the body. The second way in which Glutathione helps in skin whitening is by halting the activation of Tyrosinase. It does so by cutting down the free radicals in the body. It is the free radicals that produce tyrosinase in the first place. The latter in turn is responsible for an increased melanin count in the body.
Skin health and Glutathione:
There are many Glutathione pills out there. It is important to choose the right one for effective results. A Glutathione supplement containing compounds such as Liposomal Glutathione, acetyl glutathione, and L- glutathione etc. can not only enhance the complexion of the skin but improves skin health and quality.
Glutathione is the most powerful antioxidant present in every cell of the human body. It helps in removing toxic, heavy metal, free radicals in the body. If not for this compound, the body cell cannot detoxify properly and there is a high likelihood of cell damage. Apart from this Glutathione supplement can effectively minimize the age spots and remove the signs of aging. It is equally beneficial in removing wrinkles, dark spots and other spot marks present in the body.
What to expect from this form of skin treatment?
Although this form of skin white treatment works without a shadow of a doubt. It is wise not to expect dramatic results overnight. The supplement or the cream takes a while to show the result. Since it binds with the internal hormone, the changes might take a while to show the results. After a couple of months, one can expect healthier and fairer skin. The body will also be free from harmful and chemical toxins. It is advised that a skin specialist or a medical professional is consulted before starting the pills or cream. If a person is undergoing skin medication, it might have to be stopped for a while.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Have a teeth problem my front teeth on lower bottom are small and there is gap b/w upper an lower part and sometimes in lower teeth pain started and blood comes out with saliva all time. So plzz tell me what should I do.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.