Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for ranu clinicYour feedback matters!
I want to fill me teeth gap but I do not want to fill it by braces is there another treatment? please help.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see my change what should I do?
I had a desk job and in last 2 years my weight has gone up from 54 kgs to 68, tge worst part is that the fat is surrounded over the belly, I do not get enough time to exercise, please help.
I have an aesthetic dental issue. The alignment of the teeth in upper jaw is irregular which has resulted in bad smile so in simple I need a smile correction. How to get it corrected and what would be the duration of the treatment. Which one would be better invisalign or metal braces.
I have earlier also asked for the help on Lybrate but didn't got satisfied help. I have lost few hairs on my front side of hair ND can see scalp clearly. Can someone guide me or help me out in this case? I lost hair due to falling fever frequently ND becoz of my hectic schedule at work place. But now from last 8 months, I haven't got any fever. But have lost hair ND got dark circles under eyes. I desperately need help. Thanks nd regards.
Hello doctor this is jyostna .of age 27 .want to reduce my diet .I am a pure vegetarian. What food should be taken at night time for weight loss .in vegetarian. If I skip dinner .i m facing gastric in my stomach. Kindly suggest some vegetarian food. Thanking U.
I am in pune, suffering from a severe hair-fall n hairs are getting less denser day by day. If I want to go for natural products or remedy. Please suggest some of the pro-active measures.
Gud evening sir my name Kalyani I am 28 years old not married I am suffering from a over hair fall I am not a any health complaints sir please tell me oil and shampoo fair re hair growth and my hair was falling forehead to start.
I am 42 years old, 102 kgs weight, height 167 cms and 122 cms tummy, no excess weight on other body parts, need diet consultation, plan for weight reduction, now my tummy is going soft and loose tummy.
I am 14 years old any weight is 68 kg and my height is 5.4 inch. I want to lose my weight according to my height. How can I do this?
Hair loss and balding is very common heath issue in men and women. Stressful lifestyle, pollution, lack of proper diet and lack of proper care are all the causes of sudden hair loss. People who are worried about the hair fall go for so many remedies of different health care system, but they provide only temporary solutions. As Ayurveda remedies are the natural and holistic system of the health cure. Many people are going towards Ayurvedic ingredients can help you cure hair loss issues. Hair loss and balding is the very embarrassing condition for both males and females. The early stages of the hair loss can be easily decreased and even stopped completely.
Ayurvedic approach believes that hair loss and balding can be controlled by targeting the body type or mind-body structure. Pitta Dosha is also considered as the primary cause of the hair fall. Ayurveda says that the improved lifestyle and proper diet could cure Pitta Dosha. Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss are made of natural herbs to that can improve hair growth and reduce hair loss.
The most effective herbs which reduce the hair loss in minimal period and give amazing results are:
- Amla: Amla is filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. Amla acts like a hair nutrient and tonic which provides healthier and stronger hair and solves all the hair related issues.
- Aloe vera: This is very good for re- growth of hair and also stops hair fall, hair thinning and balding.
- Methi: Methi is easily available at most of the houses of India. This is also used with spices in the Indian food and along with this domestic use Methi is an effective home ingredient to reduce the hair fall problems. These are the natural herbs which are used for the treatment of hair fall in Ayurveda. Along with these some specially prepared medicines are also available which the mixture of different ingredients is.
Any of the natural or specially prepared medicines can give amazing results and you can get rid of hair fall issues. But before using any of the remedies consultation of the expert Ayurvedic physician is suggested for the safe and harms fewer results.
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
I am losing hair quickly I have tried all shampoos and conditioners but no hair it will effect I am not sure what else can I tried to do with this.
Hari fall in huge amount .more than 30 to 50 per day .and hair became very weak. Low of density. It's make me Tu feel very depressed Over all area. If someone beat me than particular area get well and and started itch.
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.