Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Etah and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Meghesh YadavYour feedback matters!
I am not abe to fall asleep. Frequent awakenings during sleep and dreaming. Feeling drowsy after waking up. My sleeping hours is from 11: 30 pm - 7: 00 am. Please help me to over come this issue.
Sir, I want to clarify a small doubt on diabetes. What is the effect of beer/ alcohol on sugar level if a diabetic patent takes it? Can a diabetic patent take beer/alcohol weekly.
I am excess thin inspite of eating nutritious food. My all clothes swing on me. How to become fatty.
My friend Sanjay is suffering from hair loss problem. He has tired of losing his hairs. He has tried many oils but has no results. So can you pls suggest me some cures.
I am masturbating since last 10 Years regularly, so now I have problems of Early Ejaculation, size problem and it's not harder, I am going to marry in sometimes, I am in depression, I never use alcohol and smoking, I am vegetarian. Please help me and give me solution.
On last month my period on 16 april. Still nw 14 may to be continued. 10 days continue more bleeding going to toilet what reason. please suggest me. And also planning for baby.
Hi. Can you please help me by saying the name of some drug by which I can increase my body weight in 30 days. I am 18 + and I am just 45 kg. I want to increase my body weight. Please suggest me name and price with out any side effect.
My kid is 5 months old. Till now he has been given breast milk. We have started formula feed (nestle nan pro 1) one week back. From that time onwards my kid is passing urine in pale yellow and motion in dark green colour. Is this a serious issue?
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
What is the symptoms of heart disease like asthma and heart attack. During heart attack what can I do?
I had pcos taking metformin. I read abt normoz medicine is good for pcos. Can I take both medicines together.
I am 20 years old 1.My stomach is fatty so how I should get body n stomach to get abs in future 2.how to increase my stamina in sports.
Coconut water helps in removing sun tan, prevents blackheads, gives you a glowing skin. Aids in weight loss and above all reduce the sign of aging.