Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Etah and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meghesh YadavYour feedback matters!
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.
Hello Doctor, I am a diabetic. I am 44 years old man and height is 5' 6" Just want to know what weight should I maintain in this situation.
I am a 48 years. Old male and have diabetic person for last 14 years. I am taking medicine, still my health is going to very thin & what should I do? please advise.
How can I get rid of xanthalisma as its growing day by day around my both eyes? Pls advise. Thank you.
Hi i am having Body pain Back pain Acidity Feel like vomiting Tiredness throat pain B12 and d3 was very less 2 years back on that time already taken injection.
Am having little white fluid out of my vagina for past 12 days and I also have headaches quite frequently. What should i do?
I have anxiety issues and I am not able to get proper sleep , I always have a fear don't know about what but it is there so what should I do?
Dear doctors can you tell me what is the function of medicine like decadurabolin and how much power to be apply at the age of 40 years. Please tell me thanks.
I am having a high stomach ache and feeling so tight and along with it m also suffering from fever. Please suggest me what to eat as a result of which I get normal.
1) Use skin friendly mild soap with lukewarm water.
2) Do not use strong soap or spirits/petrol to remove the harsh colours.
3) Moisturize your skin soon after washing off the colours, as these colours dehydrate the skin.
4) Avoid harsh scrubbing or using brush on your skin.
5) Avoid using milk to wash eyes.
6) To get rid of the traces of colour, mix gram flour (besan) with milk and rub it.
7) If you have acne, use medicated Cetaphil cleanser or an antibiotic gel.
8) Do not rub your eyes if colour goes in. Wash them immediately with clean water. If it is accompanied by a burning sensation, wash with milk. In case of any injury to the eye, contact emergency health services immediately.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.