Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Erode. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Arunpandiyan VYour feedback matters!
I have a shoulder pain on the front top part. I am active in gym. Lateral lifting of affected hand provokes the pain. The pain has been there for last 3 months. Please suggest.
My wife is suffering from Plantar fasciitis She has gone through a lot of Physiotherapy but no improvement. Pain goes down as long as the physiotherapy effect is there. Now, Doctors have suggested Topaz Surgery. Just wanted to check how good is it? Any side effects? Will it come back again after the surgery. My wife is 50 years old. There is no other problem like diabetes or BP. Thanks.
I am 47+ male started having acute pain in right elbow since 5-6 months. To share with you more during the day I don't feel much. But when I get up in the morning I feel acute pain. Please advise.
My periods date was 20th August. Till it is absent. I had done preg kit test on 24th August. It was negative. Usually my periods is very regular. Now I am suffering in white discharge and mild back pain. Should I wait for few days or check up gynecologist?
I have many problems in my body. But main problem is back pain. The pain is started 5 years ago. I took medicine too much but not relief. So please help me for relief from this back pain.
Hello Dear Sir/Ma'am, I want to ask something. I am Preparation for defence service. But when I running to much like continuously 1 hr or more. Then I feel some pain on my knee and in shin. Before three month ago when I running in ground. Suddenly, my knee area mass is fracture. I go to the hospital, doctor told me same thing. Sir, Suggest me something good food whose make my bone strong, it is this occur by lack of Calcium in my body. Tell me sir, I feel afraid to running. But I can’t control myself and I running. Tell me sir, give me some good tips. I am waiting your reply. Thanks in advance.
I have pain above knee on a muscle it started yesterday I had not done any hard work or any hard sport but it pains very bad I can move my leg but it pains. What kind of medicine should I prefer.
Hi I have cervical sp from last couple of years my mri report shows minor symptoms of cs. I feel weakness in arm and shoulders am time and giddiness as well can you suggest me what medicines should to be taken ?
I am 23 years old female. I am suffering back pain from last one year. Its like burning sensation at end of back. Above hip. Xray showed nothing. Let me know wat to do.
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.