Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Johny Chacko
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Johny ChackoYour feedback matters!
Dr C J Varghese
I know Dr. Johny Chacko for last several years. He was always a topper throughout his academic career including his Post Graduation from St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore. In addition to his intelligence and expertise, he has a pleasing character and thus he has proved to be one of the leading dermatologists in Ernakulam within a short period of practice
Hello sir I just would like to know about control hair falling. And give me some ideas to how to stopped falling hair.
I have pimples problem. On my face from. Early of 3 yrs and nw there is some marks or dark black spots on face please help me n suggest something best to get rid of it, m using mederma cream frm 2 months.
Hi, i'm 30yrs old. I'm facing excess hair loss. This problem is just ruining my life. How can I stop this excess hair fall and even dandruff. Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor my self Suman I am 27 year old unmarried girl I have hair fall problem last two months what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am 19 year old school boy I am suffering from hair fall since last some 8 to 11 months daily so is bald is the solution of hair fall in the future. Is bald work for me or not.
Hi. Im latha Im 23 years old. I have acne problem on my face. How to reduce acne & dark spots under eye. My skin looks very dull. How can I get glow on my face. I looks slim. How to improve my body. How to maintain my face without ance & dark spots .plz suggest me how to stay healthy.
My face was getting toooo black now I am some like chamanchai color but now getting too black even I am staying in house.
Dark circles are also known as peri orbital dark circles. Dark circles are dark blemishes which appear around the eye. Dark circles can appear at any age although older people are more likely to develop it. They may appear due to anemia, fatigue, medications, allergies, ageing or due to genetic problems. Dark circles may be treated either naturally with various home remedies or through artificial treatment.
The nine remedies stated below are some of the ways to cope up with the problem of dark circles.
- Massage a few drops of almond oil mixed with a few drops of Vitamin E oil to the affected area and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning with cold water. Follow this routine for one or two weeks to witness the difference.
- Cucumber has skin- lightening properties along with mild astringent properties which help to reduce dark circles. Cut two round slices of cucumber and leave it on top of your closed eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes. Repeat this as often as possible.
- Tomato has bleaching properties and reduces dark circles. Mix one tablespoon of tomato juice with half tablespoon lime juice, apply to the affected area and leave it on for ten to fifteen minutes.
- You may also use refrigerated green tea bags and leave them on your eyelids for about fifteen minutes. It not only reduces dark circles but also rejuvenates the skin.
- Cold milk is also an effective agent for removing dark circles. Soak a cotton ball in a cup of cold milk, place it on the affected area for fifteen minutes and wash off with water.
- Rose water is also considered to be very useful in removing dark circles. Soak cotton balls in rose water and leave it on top of your eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Chemical peelings performed by dermatologists also help in removing dark circles. It exfoliates the damaged layer and leaves the skin rejuvenated.
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment and laser treatment are also very effective in removing dark circles. Intense pulsed light treatment destroys pigment cells responsible for discoloration. It is a process where high energy light waves are used to reduce dark circles.
- Creams with alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) are also proved to be beneficial in removing dark circles.
- Stress, lack of sleep and disturbed lifestyle are also responsible for dark circles. So, along with the above mentioned remedies following a healthy lifestyle will help you to combat the problem of dark circles.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!