Doctor in Twacha Skin and Hair Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Twacha Skin and Hair ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dr C J Varghese
I know Dr. Johny Chacko for last several years. He was always a topper throughout his academic career including his Post Graduation from St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore. In addition to his intelligence and expertise, he has a pleasing character and thus he has proved to be one of the leading dermatologists in Ernakulam within a short period of practice
Did you know that gymming can cause hair fall?
This is why.
1. Gymming suddenly increases our body's requirements for nutrition, especially protein. But we don't supplement enough. So all the protein gets diverted to our muscles, leaving nothing for our hair. So make sure you supplement your diet with more eggs and lean chicken, more fruits and veggies, more paneer and soya, fresh juices.
2. Gym instructors often modify our diet a lot. This sudden diet and physical activity modification is stressful for our body. So make sure you go slow and easy. Start with less strenuous exercises.
3. Some gym instructors suggest you take steroid injections to build muscles. This is a strict no no! the hormones will wreck havoc on your hair!
4. Sudden weight loss is again a stressful event for the body. So as I said earlier, go easy with your exercise regimen. Step up gradually. Don't target too much weight loss in a short span.
5. Make sure you get enough rest as well as gymming will make you feel tired initially. And sleep is the time when our body heals.
Keep these points in mind to prevent hair fall.
Alopecia areata (Indralupta) is an autuimmuno condition characterized by a T-cell mediated attack on the hair follicle. The inciting antigenic stimulus is unknown. A dense peribulbar lymphocytic infiltrate and reducible immunologic abnormalities is hall mark feature of the condition. In Ayurveda this is called as Indralupta and is due to vitiation of all three doshas.
CURRENT MEDICAL THERAPY –PROSPECTUS
Intralesional glucocorticoids ,phytochemotherapy are regarded as first line therapy for Alopecia areata. Some use topical corticosteroids. However pain during injections and dermal atrophy are common. In addition this is time and cost consuming. Till date no satisfactory treatment is available in any system of medicine. Ayurveda treatment is safe and successful in many cases, this includes Topical and Oral hair growth enhancer herbal medicine to be taken for 4-6 months.