Doctor in MAX HOSPITAL,GURGAON... GRACE UROLOGY CLINIC,DWARKA
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for MAX HOSPITAL,GURGAON... GRACE UROLOGY CLINIC,DWARKAYour feedback matters!
Urine me jalan hoti hai bathroom lagta hai to jalan hoti hai bathroom me blood Nahi ata hai panis me jalan hoti hai urine yesa 18 sal se ho Raha hai UTI problem hai ya kidney stones ya urethral stricture hai pata nahi hai bar bar urine ata hai fever Nahi ata hai kon sa test karvana padega aur unme kitna kharcha ayega something something.
I have 8 mm kidney stone in right side. Right side back pain is severe can it remove by .Medicine. Or surgery. Because I am afraid to surgery. Please suggest me as soon as possible. I am help less.
My father is a dialysis patient due to his kidney failure, he takes two dialysis a week, and is having certain prescribed medicines, he is suffering from severe backache, he is mostly laying and sleeping only even if we make him sit for sometime he doesn't feel like sitting as it pains and goes to sleep, he had taken ultracet but no other pain killers, can you please advise what to do.
I've been facing burning sensation in anus after bowel movements from 1 week, there is no blood seen and poop was soft and also I did not eat spicy foods. The burning lasts for hours.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body.