Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Iq City NH Medical CollegeYour feedback matters!
What is failure to thrive?
Children are diagnosed with failure to thrive when their weight or rate of weight gain is significantly below that of other children of similar age and sex. Infants or children that fail to thrive seem to be dramatically smaller or shorter than other children the same age. Teenagers may have short stature or appear to lack the usual changes that occur at puberty. However, there is a wide variation in what is considered normal growth and development.
In general, the rate of change in weight and height may be more important than the actual measurements.
Infants or children who fail to thrive have a height, weight and head circumference that do not match standard growth charts. The person's weight falls lower than the third percentile (as outlined in standard growth charts) or 20 percent below the ideal weight for their height. Growing may have slowed or stopped after a previously established growth curve.
The following are delayed or slow to develop:
- Physical skills, such as rolling over, sitting, standing and walking
- Mental and social skills
- Secondary sexual characteristics (delayed in adolescents)
It is important to determine whether failure to thrive results from medical problems or factors in the environment, such as abuse or neglect.
There are multiple medical causes of failure to thrive. These include:
- Chromosome abnormalities, such as Down syndrome and Turner syndrome
- Defects in major organ systems
- Problems with the endocrine system, such as thyroid hormone deficiency, growth hormone deficiency or other hormone deficiencies
- Damage to the brain or central nervous system, which may cause feeding difficulties in an infant
- Heart or lung problems, which can affect how oxygen and nutrients move through the body
- Anemia or other blood disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems that result in malabsorption or a lack of digestive enzymes
- Long-term gastroenteritis and gastroesophageal reflux (usually temporary)
Long-term (chronic) infections
Complications of pregnancy and low birth weight
Other factors that may lead to failure to thrive:
- Emotional deprivation as a result of parental withdrawal, rejection or hostility
- Economic problems that affect nutrition, living conditions and parental attitudes
- Exposure to infections, parasites or toxins
- Poor eating habits, such as eating in front of the television and not having formal meal times
- Many times the cause cannot be determined.
The treatment depends on the cause of the delayed growth and development. Delayed growth due to nutritional factors can be resolved by educating the parents to provide a well-balanced diet.
If psychosocial factors are involved, treatment should include improving the family dynamics and living conditions. Parental attitudes and behavior may contribute to a child's problems and need to be examined. In many cases, a child may need to be hospitalized initially to focus on implementation of a comprehensive medical, behavioral and psychosocial treatment plan.
Do not give your child dietary supplements without consulting your physician first.
शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने के उपाय आइए जानते है ड़ा० बी०के० कश्यप से
आजकल की अस्त-व्यस्त जीवनशैली के कारण अनेक पुरुष शुक्राणुओं की कमी की समस्या का सामना कर रहे हैं. साथ हीं उनके शुक्राणुओं ( स्पर्म ) की क्षमता भी कम हो रही है. इसके कारण पुरुषों को पिता बनने में परेशानी का सामना करना पड़ रहा है. तो आइए जानते हैं कि आपको अपने शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और क्षमता बढ़ाने के लिए आपको क्या-क्या करना चाहिए और क्या-क्या नहीं करना चाहिए. और हम यह भी जानेंगे कि कौन-कौन सी आदतें अपनाकर आप इस समस्या से बच सकते हैं.
स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ाने और शुक्राणुओं की गुणवत्ता बरकरार रखने के टिप्स :
- शराब और सिगरेट न पिएँ. ये आपकी सेक्स क्षमता को बुरी तरह करेंगे.
- हर दिन व्यायाम करें. ज्यादा भारी-भरकम व्यायाम करने से बचें.
- अपने शरीर का वजन संतुलित रखें. आपका वजन न तो बहुत अधिक होना चाहिए और न बहुत कम.
- स्टीम बाथ से बचें.
- लैपटॉप का उपयोग अपनी जांघ पर रखकर न करें.
- मोबाइल को हमेशा अपने पैंट के पॉकेट में न रखें.
- रात में जींस पहनकर न सोएँ, इसके बदले आपको रात में सोते समय पायजामा ( Trousers ) पहनना चाहिए.
- कसी हुई अंडरवियर न पहनें.
- रात में सोने से पहले अंडरवियर खोल लें, केवल पायजामा पहनकर सोएँ.
- अत्यधिक लूब्रकन्ट का उपयोग न करें.
- ज्यादा कॉफी न पिएँ.
- हर दिन दो अन्डे खाएँ.
- रोज लहसून की 3-4 कलियाँ खाएँ.
- हर दिन 75 ग्राम अखरोट खाने से स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ती है.
- गाजर का जूस नियमित रूप से पीने से शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ती है.
- हर दिन एक ग्लास अनार का जूस पीने से भी शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ती है.
- हर दिन टमाटर खाना भी आपके लिए फायदेमंद रहेगा.
- लगातार पालक साग खाने से भी स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ता है.
- डब्बाबंद खाना, खाना बंद करें.
- सोया मिल्क का सेवन न करें, ये शुक्राणुओं को नुकसान पहुँचाता है.
- ज्यादा कोल्ड ड्रिंक्स का सेवन न करें, ऐसा करना भी नुकसानदायक है.
- घोंघा का मांस खाने से स्पर्म काउंट चमत्कारी ढंग से बढ़ता है.
- केले का नियमित सेवन भी स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ाता है.
- हर दिन अपने भोजन में थोड़ी मात्रा में कद्दू के बीज को शामिल करें, यह भी आपको लाभ पहुँचायेगा.
श्वेत प्रदर ( सफेद पानी ) का घरेलू इलाज
स्त्रियों की योनी से सफेद पानी का बहना एक साधारण समस्या है. इसमें योनी से पानी जैसा स्त्राव होता है. य़ह खुद कोई रोग नहीं है. लेकिन यह स्त्रियों के लिए बड़ी परेशानी का सबब बन जाता है. इसके कारण चिड़चिड़ापन, पैर-हाथ में दर्द इत्यादि का सामना करना पड़ता है. तो आइए हम जानते हैं कि घरेलू उपायों द्वारा कैसे श्वेत प्रदर को खत्म किया जा सकता है. आपको क्या-क्या करना चाहिए और क्या-क्या नहीं.
श्वेत प्रदर ( सफेद पानी ) की समस्या खत्म करने के घरेलू उपाय :
- हर दिन कच्चा टमाटर खाना शुरू करें.
- सुबह-शाम 2 चम्मच प्याज का रस और उतनी हीं मात्रा में शहद मिलाकर पिएँ.
- जीरा भूनकर चीनी के साथ खाने से फायदा होगा.
- आंवले का रस और शहद लगातार 1 महीने तक सेवन करें. इससे श्वेत प्रदर ठीक हो जायेगा.
- हर दिन केला खाएँ, इसके बाद दूध में शहद डालकर पिएँ. इसके आपकी सेहत भी अच्छी होगी और श्राव के कारण होने वाली कमजोरी भी दूर होगी. कम-से-कम तीन महीने तक यह उपाय करें, दूध के ठंडा हो जाने के बाद उसमें शहद डालें.
- कच्चे केले की सब्जी खाएँ.
- अगर आपके शरीर में खून की कमी है, तो खून बढ़ाने के लिए हरी सब्जियाँ, फल, चुकन्दर इत्यादि खाएँ.
- 1 केला लें, उसे बीच से काट लें. उसमें 1 ग्राम फिटकरी भर दें, इसे दिन या रात में एक बार खाएँ. लेकिन ध्यान रखें कि अगर दिन में खाना शुरू किया तो, दिन में हीं खाएँ. और अगर रात में खाना शुरू किया हो, तो रात में हीं खाएँ.
- तले-भूने चीज या मसालेदार चीज नहीं के बराबर खाएँ.
- योनी की साफ-सफाई का ध्यान रखें.
- मैदे से बनी चीजें न खाएँ.
- एक बड़ा चम्मच तुलसी का रस लें, और उतनी हीं मात्रा में शहद लें. फिर इसे खा लें. इससे आपको आराम मिलेगा.
- . अनार के हरे पत्ते लें, 25-30 पत्ते…. 10-12 काली मिर्च के साथ पीस लें. इसमें आधा ग्लास पानी डालें, फिर छानकर पी लीजिए. ऐसा सुबह-शाम करें.
- भूने चने में खांण्ड (गुड़ की शक्कर) मिलाकर खाएँ, इसके बाद 1 कप दूध में देशी घी डाल कर पिएँ.
- 10 ग्राम सोंठ का, एक कप पानी में काढ़ा बनाकर पिएँ. ऐसा एक महीने तक करें.
- पीपल के 2-4 कोमल पत्ते लेकर, पीस लें. फिर इसे दूध में उबालकर पिएँ.
- 1 चम्मच आंवला चूर्ण लें और 2-3 चम्मच शहद लें. और इन्हें आपस में मिलाकर खाएँ. ऐसा एक महीने तक करें.
- खूब पानी पिएँ.
- सिंघाड़े के आटे का हलुआ और इसकी रोटी खाएँ.
- 3 ग्राम शतावरी या सफेद मूसली लें, फिर इसमें 3 ग्राम मिस्री मिलाकर, गर्म दूध के साथ इसका सेवन करें.
- नागरमोथा, लाल चंदन, आक के फूल, अडूसा चिरायता, दारूहल्दी, रसौता, इन सबको 25-25 ग्राम लेकर पीस लें. पौन लीटर पानी में उबालें, जब यह आधा रह जाय तो छानकर उसमें 100 ग्राम शहद मिलाकर दिन में दो बार 50-50 ग्राम सेवन करें.
- माजू फल, बड़ी इलायची और मिस्री को बराबर मात्रा में पीस लें. एक सप्ताह तक दिन में तीन बार लें. एक सप्ताह के बाद फिर दिन में एक बार 21 दिन तक लें.
Green tea is the most beneficial drink on the planet. It is stacked with antioxidants and different substances that are valuable for health. Many Researches have demonstrated that green tea can increase fat burning and enable you to lose your weight.
How it functions
Green Tea Contains Substances That Can Help You Lose Fat
Green tea is something other than hot, flavored water. The bioactive substances in the tea leaves dissolve in the water and make it into the last drink. When you drink some quality tea, you are really getting many valuable substances with powerful organic impacts.
The best known about these is caffeine. Some green tea contains a great deal less caffeine (24-40 mg) than some coffee (100-200 mg), yet enough to have a gentle impact. Caffeine is an outstanding stimulant that; has been appeared to help fat burning and enhance exercise execution in various studies.
In any case, where green tea truly sparkles is in its enormous scope of antioxidants, being stacked with powerful antioxidants called Catechins. The most imperative of these is EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), a substance that can help metabolism. Remember that these advantages can be derived both from drinking green tea as refreshment, and from taking green tea extract as a supplement. The vast majority of the researches utilized extracts.
Green Tea Can Help Mobilize Fat from Fat Cells
With a specific end goal to Burn Fat, it should be first, separated in the fat cells and moved into the circulatory system. The Active Compounds in green tea can help in this procedure by boosting the impacts of some Fat Burning Hormones. The fundamental antioxidant in tea, EGCG, can help repress enzyme that separates the hormone norepinephrine.
At the point when this enzyme is hindered the measure of norepinephrine increases. This hormone is utilized by the nervous system as a signal to the fat cells; instructing them to separate fat. Along these lines, more norepinephrine prompts a stronger signal being sent to the fat cell and more fat is separated.
Caffeine and EGCG (both discovered normally in green tea) may really have a synergistic impact, since caffeine improves another progression in a similar pathway. The result is that the fat cell separates more fat that; is discharged into the circulatory system and ends up plainly accessible for use as energy by cells that need it, similar to muscle cells.
Green Tea Increases Fat Burning, Especially During Exercise
On the off chance that you take a gander at the name of practically every commercial weight reduction and fat burning supplement, odds are that you will locate some sort of tea there as a ingredient. This is because green tea has been more than once appeared to expand the burning of fat, particularly amid exercise.
In one Study, men who took green tea extract and exercised burned 17% more fat than men who did not get the supplement. This study proposes that green tea can support the fat burning impacts of exercise. Another study, demonstrated that green tea expanded fat burning, both amid exercise and amid rest.
There are a Several Studies, which concur with this. Green tea specifically helps the burning of fat, which may prompt reduced body fat in the long haul.
Green Tea Can Boost the Metabolic Rate and Make You Burn More Calories Around The Clock
The human body is always burning calories. Notwithstanding when sleeping or sitting down, our cells are performing billions of capacities that require energy. A few studies propose that green tea can make us burn more calories, even very rest.
In many studies, this adds up to around a 3-4% expansion, although a few studies demonstrate an expansion as high as 8%.
For a man who burns 2000 calories for each day, 3-4% amounts to an extra 60-80 calories for each day, like what you may expect with a high protein diet. Although the majority of the studies were short (1-3 days), there is additionally some evidence that the metabolism boosting impact endures in the long haul.
In one study of obese people, the gathering taking green tea extract lost 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg) and consumed 183 more calories for every day following 3 months. In any case, remember that not all studies demonstrate that green tea boosts metabolism. The impact may rely on upon the person.
Green Tea Can Help You Lose Fat, Especially the Harmful Abdominal Fat
With regards, to actual pounds lost, the impacts of green tea are moderately unobtrusive. Despite the fact that there are various studies demonstrating that individuals do in certainty, lose weight there are likewise a few studies demonstrating no impact.
Two reviews consider that taken a looked at many controlled trials found that individuals lost around 3 pounds mostly. Nevertheless, it is essential to remember that not all fat is the same. We have subcutaneous fat that lodges under the skin, yet then we additionally have visceral fat, which is the belly fat that develops around the organs.
It is this profound visceral fat, which is unsafe. It causes aggravation and insulin resistance, both of which are strongly, linked to a wide range of serious diseases, including Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Disease. Several studies on green tea demonstrate that despite the fact that the weight loss impacts are unobtrusive; a noteworthy rate of the fat lost is the destructive visceral fat.
This should mean a reduced risk of numerous executioner diseases down the line, which may prompt a more Longer and Healthier life.
Homeopathy does offers certain medicines for swelling under the eyelids or around the eyelids. Medicines like kali carb, apis, china are often used. But the success of treatment depends on conditions like whether the swelling is oedematous in nature, or there is collection of fat, or there is lax tissue, or if this is a hereditary feature. If the eye bags show any variation in size with the day then they have a much better prognosis with homeopathy.
If the eye bags have developed after some illness or relatively recently, you may get benefit from constitutional treatment, covering you as a person.
The various movements of the body are enabled by the way the bones work with each other and allow for various movements. You cannot perform a single movement without the coordination of the various joints and bones. It is also for the same reason that joint pains are so common. Accidents, sports injuries, play area injuries, and general ageing are some of the causes that can result in joint pains. There are definitely ways to treat them, but at the same time, preventing them also can be helpful. Read on to know some of the ways to prevent and manage joint pains.
Precautionary measure: For children, ensure they are playing under the supervision of an adult and are wearing sufficient protective gear in the form of helmets, wrist/elbow guards, etc. The same goes for athletes who are prone to injuries. It is always prudent to know your physical limits and not stretch your body constantly. This will go a long way in reducing injuries. Always keep a first-aid kit in your sports bag so that you can manage the pain at the earliest.
If prevention does not work, and injuries do happen, some of the ways to manage them are outlined below.
- Cryotherapy/ice therapy: By reducing the blood flow to the affected joint, ice helps in reducing the pain and swelling, which are usually the prominent symptoms of any joint injury. Using an ice pack for 15 to 20 minutes every hour is greatly useful in reducing the pain. This can be continued for the next few days until the pain stops. Avoid ice burns by not applying ice directly on the skin; instead, wrap it in a towel or a soft cotton cloth.
- Oil massages: Natural oils can be used to massage the affected joints which also greatly reduce pain. Oils which contain menthol or give a topical soothing effect are highly recommended. If you are unable to do it at home, seek professional help for the same.
- Hydrotherapy: Warm baths with salts added for extra benefit can provide soothing relief from joint pains. Try these before going to bed to also get good sleep.
- Herbal mixes: Tea bags and other herbal mixes can also be used to relieve joint pains. These may work for some and may not work for others. As these are external applications, you can give it a try.
- Immobilise the area: The affected joint should be immobilised completely or partially, depending on the extent of damage.
- Physiotherapy: While initially the joint needs to be rested, getting into a physical exercise routine with inputs from a physiotherapist is very essential to avoid long-term immobility.
- Medications: Non-steroidal pain killers are another proven method to manage joint pains.
The male reproductive system is a complex web of blood vessels and tissue that ensures its proper functioning. Like any other form of tissue, it also has mechanisms which may allow it to heal or protect itself. However, sometimes the formation of scar tissue on the penis can cause problems by altering the shape and causing a bend in it. A severely bent penis due to the abnormal formation of scar tissue which may result in painful erections is known as Peyronie’s disease.
Symptoms of Peyronie’s disease
- Formation of scar tissue: One of the significant causes as well as symptoms of Peyronie’s disease is the formation of scar tissue under the skin of the penis. In fact, you can feel the scar tissues under the skin of the penis as hard lumps or a band of harder tissues compared to the surrounding areas.
- Problems in having or maintaining an erection: Peyronie’s disease is classified itself as an erectile dysfunction problem as it can cause issues with having an erection or keeping it erect for sexual stimulation to occur.
- Pain during erections: You may feel mild to acute pain in your penis whether you are in a flaccid or erect state.
- A noticeable and visible bend in the penis: Depending on where the scar tissues form, the penis may develop an abnormal bend which wasn’t present earlier. The bend may be a change in shape and may point to one side, upwards or downward. It may also narrow in certain points resulting in almost an hourglass like appearance.
Doctors are not exactly sure as to the reasons for the development of Peyronie’s disease but some of the common risk factors and causes are mentioned below
- Injuries: This is by far the most common reason due to which Peyronie’s disease occurs. Injuries caused due to sexual activity, sports or accidents usually result in the formation of scar tissues over a period of time that may result in this disorder.
- Genetics: Some times scar tissue may occur due to genetic disorders and thus may lead to Peyronie’s disease even without the influence of an external factor such as an injury. If any of your male family members has this disease, then you can develop this problem as well.
- Disorders of the connective tissue: Sometimes, certain muscular or degenerative disorders of tissue can also result in Peyronie’s disease and result in a bend in the penis.
- Prostate surgery: Sometimes effects of prostate surgery have shown to cause Peyronie’s disease after the healing process.
Treatments may include one or a combination of some of the possible methods mentioned below.
- Medications: Clostridium histolyticum is an effective medicine which can correct the bending by dissolving excess collagen within the body, including the scar tissue within the penis that causes Peyronie’s disease.
- Mild exercises: These may be suggested in combination with surgery or medications to help get the natural shape of the penis back.
- Surgery: There are multiple types of surgery that can be performed if the bend is too sharp or painful or if it is seriously affecting the normal functioning of the penis.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with your doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.
My dad is having sinus as we had go to camp on friday (june 30) can anyone suggest good nasal drops and inhaler please suggest as soon as possible.
My weight is 58. I have little tummy fat n arms fat. How can I reduce my weight loss in arms n tummy fat. My body was good but main thing is fat in arms and belly. It was looking me bad in western dresses. Plzz suggest me.
I am suffering with rheumatoid arthritis since 25 years. I already done my both hip replacement surgery. Now I am facing eye problems .in left iritis is formed .so please advise me on this issue .I visited ophthalmologist in Hyderabad. He prescribed some medicines. Now I am using that medicines.
It is true that most people are aware of the fact that ‘angina’ is a term which has something or the other to do with the heart. That being said, very few would be able to answer a question regarding what exactly it is, in a satisfactory manner. So would it not make sense to know more about it and become one of the few?
The term is derived from the ancient language of Latin and refers to a tightness that is felt or a squeezing of the chest. This happens when there is not enough oxygen-rich blood which is reaching the area of the heart muscle. While many people think that angina is a disease, it is actually not true to think that it is! As a matter of fact, it is a symptom of coronary artery disease. It is this disease which is the most common disease which affects the heart.
But why exactly does a person experience angina? Well, the lack of blood which is rich in oxygen occurs when it so happens that the coronary arteries become narrower than they normally should be. This generally happens due to the build-up of plaque. The condition in which this happens is known as atherosclerosis.
When it comes to the sort of people who are at a higher risk of developing angina, it can be said that those who smoke tobacco really do increase their risk, as do those who are overweight or obese and have other lifestyle diseases such as diabetes.
In order to avoid angina, the most important thing a person can possibly control is his or her lifestyle. In fact, a lot of the risk factors related to angina are attributable to the lifestyle a person chooses to lead. Cholesterol levels can be controlled if a person puts enough attention and effort in. Also, avoiding a lifestyle that is sedentary by exercise can not only help with cutting the risk of angina but also the risks of other conditions such as high blood pressure. It is ironic that high blood pressure is one of the potential signals of angina!
It is to be noted that while most people just call angina as it is, there are various types-
Stable angina is when the heart is working harder than usual and medicine helps improve this.
Unstable angina occurs even at rest and is unpredictable. It may also be a signal of a coming heart attack.
Variant and microvascular angina is relievable by medicine and is generally rare.
I want to purchase 'Bio lif hair grow therapy'Please, guide me. How to order it. My email-id: email@example.com.
Diet and lack of exercise are the two most important factors that contribute to obesity. While the modern day diet is becoming more and more full of fats, sweets and empty calories, it is becoming devoid of nutritious vitamins and minerals. The fibre content is also decreasing. One tends to stack up on junk food in an effort to take a quick bite while on the go. At the same time, physical activity is on the decline. One has increased access to vehicles and the need to walk or cycle is almost not present. Even for commuting short distances, one uses cars or two wheelers. All these things are readily contributing to this epidemic of obesity.
When it comes to getting rid of the excess fat, one needs to work conscientiously and consistently on both the counts mentioned above. One’s diet has to be altered so as to include more and more natural fruits and vegetables. Processed food and junk food should be cut down to the minimum. A daily exercise regimen needs to be adopted. Exercising for 30-40 minutes for a minimum of 5 days a week is necessary.
Homeopathy helps by regulating the metabolic system of the individual. There are more than 100 medicines listed in the homeopathic literature for obesity. It is a tough job selecting the right medicine for a particular patient. One needs to take into account a lot of things before selecting the right course of treatment. These things relate to other symptoms or conditions that may be present or the person may be suffering from. A lot of importance is given to the reason, if any can be found that stimulated weight gain. This reason could be a particular illness or an event or some psychological setback in life. The general reaction of the person to extremes of temperature, his or heating habits also need to be taken into account.
Hopefully, most men reading this article will already be as dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene as they are to maintaining good penis health. But in case they are not, it may interest them to know that sometimes the two can be related and that the health of an erect penis may be related to some degree to the state of a man's oral hygiene. If that sounds a little sketchy - after all, a man's mouth is pretty far away from his penis - read on to learn more.
Oral hygiene is the overall term for the state of health associated with the mouth. In most cases, when a person talks about oral hygiene, they're referring to the day-to-day activities someone engages in to keep the teeth healthy - brushing, flossing, using mouthwash, etc. Oral hygiene would also encompass those less-frequent activities, such as getting a dental check-up regularly, having teeth cleaned, taking care of cavities, etc.
One of the goals of good oral hygiene is to prevent the development of periodontitis, or advanced gum disease. Also called pyorrhea, periodontitis is the name given to a range of inflammatory diseases that can strike the tissues that surround the teeth.
Periodontitis starts when microorganisms develop on the teeth. The body's immune system responds with agents to neutralize these microorganisms. The battle between the two forces significantly weakens the bones in the area and provides other problematic issues, which cause the gums to deteriorate; thus, the overall health of the teeth and mouth lessen.
As part of this decrease in overall oral health, agents are released which weaken the endothelial cells, which form the lining on the blood vessels.
So what does all this have to do with an impact on the erect penis? It's actually not as far-fetched as it sounds.
A study in the Journal of Sex and Medicine looked at rats with periodontitis. They found that many of these rats also had difficulty in attaining an erect penis.
Periodontitis can cause damage to the endothelial cells that line blood vessels. When these cells are damaged, the vessels are unable to open and close as they normally do. That means that when blood rushes to the penis to create and maintain an erection, not as much of it is able to get through and do its job. That's what was happening with these rats: they either weren't getting an erect penis or they weren't getting one that was as hard and firm as it needed to be.
The doctors theorized the damage to the endothelial cells was related to a lack of nitric oxide, which is one of the key components that allows blood vessels to open and be receptive to a greater flow.
Therefore, men who are interested in keeping their erect penis healthy should also spend time keeping their teeth healthy. Regular brushing and flossing is key, but so is seeing the dentist on a regular basis. Often a person doesn't know they have periodontitis until it is relatively advanced, so taking steps to prevent it or to nip it early is essential.
Oral hygiene is just one step in maintaining the health an erect penis needs. Regular use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) also plays a role. Be sure to find a crème that includes L-arginine. This amino acid is part of the process by which nitric oxide is developed, which is important in keeping penile blood vessels open and flowing. The crème should also include vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections.
किसी भी कार्य-छेत्र में सफलता हेतु सबसे ज़रूरी है अपने बॉस व सहकर्मियों पर एक अच्छा प्रभाव बनाना। हालांकि यह एक व्यक्ति के आचरण पर बहुत हद तक निर्भर करता है कि वो कैसी छवि बना पाता है, परंतु सत्य यह भी है कि शारीरिक गठन व वेशभूषा ही प्रथम आकर्षण होता है। इसी प्रभाव को बनाने के लिये आज भारी मात्रा में लोग जिम् जाना चाहते हैं और एक सुडौल शरीर बनाना चाहते हैं। पर बॉडी बनाते वक़्त सबसे ज़्यादा ज़रूरी यह नहीं होता की आज आपने कितना भार उठाया। बल्कि उसके बारे में सटीक जानकारी, किसी भी प्रकार के चोट से सुरक्षा के नियम इत्यादि का ज्ञान होना अनिवार्य है। यहाँ आपको ऐसे ही कुछ छोटे छोटे नियम बताये जा रहे हैं जो काफी काम आ सकते हैं।
1. किसी भी शारीरिक कार्य में शामिल होने से पहले डॉक्टर की सलाह अवश्य लें।
अलग अलग लोगों की मांसपेशियाँ अलग अलग भारउत्तोलन के लिए बनी होती हैं। ऐसे में सही यही है कि डॉक्टर से जांच करा ली जाए व अपनी क्षमता के अनुरूप ही कसरत की जाए।
2. साँसों पर नियंत्रण रखें।
इसका ये अर्थ नहीं है कि आप साँसों को रोकें। परंतु एक्सरसाइज करते वक़्त सही समय पर साँस लेना भी एक सही शरीर के निर्माण में सहायक होता है।
3. संतुलित भोजन करें।
शरीर के विकास में सबसे बड़ा योगदान खाने का ही होता है, इसलिए ज़रूरी है कि आप एक्सरसाइज के साथ साथ अपने खानपान का भी विशेष ध्यान रखें जिससे कि वजन में अधिक वृद्धि न हो, शरीर में चर्बी न जमें व पर्याप्त शक्ति बनी रहे।
4. पानी भी पर्याप्त मात्रा में पियें।
भोजन और पेय साथ साथ चलने वाले पदार्थ हैं। इसलिए आवश्यक है कि दिन में तीन से चार लीटर पानी अवश्य पियें, ताकि शरीर में मेटाबोलिज्म की गति भी सही रहे और शरीर पर एक तेज़ बना रहे।
5. अपने पसंद अनुकूल ही जिम पसंद करें।
जिम के ट्रेनर व सारे साधनों के साथ साथ ये भी देखें कि आपका जिम एक अच्छे जगह पर स्थित है जहाँ का माहौल खुशनुमा है। इससे आपके शरीर को भी मेहनत करने की ऊर्जा मिलेगी और आप अपने एक्सरसाइजेज भलीभाँति कर पाएंगे।
6. मांसपेशियों में मज़बूती लाएँ।
अधिक एक्सरसाइज कर दबाव या टान पड़ने से बचें और इतनी कसरत भी न करें कि चोट लग जाए। कम से ज़्यादा की ओर जाते हुए भार उठाने की आदत डालें और मांसपेशियों में मज़बूती लाएं।
7. किसी संगी के साथ कसरत करने की आदत डालें।
किसी के साथ कसरत करने के अनेक फ़ायदे हो सकते हैं। पहला तो आप कभी भी अपने काम से ऊबेंगे नहीं। दूसरा, आपको एक कड़ी टक्कर मिलेगी जिससे स्वतः ही आप कसरत सही प्रकार से करने में चूकेंगे नहीं।
8. अपने शरीर की ज़रूरतों को जानें।
आपसे बेहतर आपके शरीर को आख़िर कौन जानता है? इसलिए आप खुद ही उसकी जरूरतों को समझें। अगर लगता है कि उसे एक दिन आराम की ज़रुरत है तो अवश्य ही आराम करें। परंतु हाँ, इसे रोज़ की आदत भी न बनने दें।
9. अपने एक्सरसाइजेज को अपने हिसाब से तय करवाएं।
उतनी ही कसरत करें जितने में आपके शरीर को कोई नुकसान या कष्ट न हो। अपने ट्रेनर को तुरंत बताएं अगर कोई भी ऐसी परेशानी आपको किसी भी एक्सरसाइज से महसूस हो। अपने दिनचर्या में स्ट्रेचिंग को स्थान अवश्य दें। इससे मांसपेशियां खुल सी जाती हैं।
10. अधिक विश्राम के बाद अचानक काफी एक्सरसाइज न करें।एक बार लंबे विश्राम के बाद शरीर को पुनः अभ्यस्त होने में वक़्त लगता है। इसलिये, एक बार में कोई कठिन कार्य न चुनें। सरल कसरत के शुरुआत करने की चेष्टा करें।
11. योगासन को दें जगह।
सिर्फ जिम जा कर एक्सरसाइज ही न करें बल्कि योगासन को भी अपनी दिनचर्या में शामिल करें। इस से न केवल आपके स्वास्थ्य में बेहतरी होगी, बल्कि आपकी शरीर गठन में भी मदद मिलेगी।
Is there any side effect like HIV or AiDS by using manforce tablet at the age of 23? Is there any problem in general in future by using manforce tablet.
Dietary patterns have undergone significant changes over the last few decades. These included more fatty foods, refined foods, and processed foods findings their way into people’s diet. These changes have further led to a lot of dietary diseases including hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, constipation and obesity.
With these on the rise, there is also awareness of the need to eat a balanced diet for overall well-being. What is important is that it is not just about what is being eaten. Alternative medicine offers a lot of options through which a person can train his mind and body to eat in a balanced manner and avoid diet-induced diseases. Here how to maintain good health:
Yoga: There are specific asanas in yoga which are directed at the digestive system. While some help you control appetite, there are others which can help improving digestion by stimulating digestive juices, improving absorption, and preventing fat accumulation. The breathing control which is brought through yoga is one of the best ways to improve overall health, as each and every cell is stimulated. In addition, overall, yoga is a very good form of exercise and helps in overall improved levels of activity.
Aromatherapy: There are strong indications that smell can help in curbing hunger. So, when a person is hungry, even the smell of food can lead to satiety. This is another way to control hunger. In addition, a lot of aromas are also aimed at improving overall well-being and maintaining health.
Natural medicine: There are various herbs starting from ginger, garlic, cloves, etc. which are all regular ingredients in the kitchen. These have benefits which are time tested and help in controlling various ailments and promote health overall. These should find their way into the diet, which can help in maintaining good health.
Music therapy: Stress is one of the major inducers of all diseases and affects overall health. Music is believed to be one of the most relaxing things and helps in controlling stress. It, therefore, improves overall health and maintains balance. In addition, specific music targets specific body systems, which a music therapist can prescribe.
Massage: Using herbal oils for massage is another way to manage and control overall health. The herbal oils penetrate deep within the skin and the external pressure applied during massage helps in relaxing the muscles and joints. This again should help in improving blood circulation, controlling overall body pains, improve range of motion, and improve overall health.
- Hypnosis: As the adage goes, it is all in the mind. Most health issues, when deciphered, seem to have a strong psychological issue. This is where hypnosis has assumed great importance in improving overall health in the recent past, as emotional health is an equally important component of overall health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.