Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Durgapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dibyajyoti KalitaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am from Canada I believe in Indian medicine Due to lack of sunlight I think I am not getting sun light-vitamin D What should I do, eat to prevent the same problem Also want to know, which all vitamins will be low in cold weather.
Sir Actual I have some problems in my hand right. From one month it's starting the pain sometimes and again automatically it perfect. So I want to know reason why its happening like that.
My friend started smoking when he in intermediate now he completed his mba. He wanted to stop smoking. Please advise how can he stop.
I have been facing right shoulder ankle pain from last 3 weeks. Could you suggest me any medicine or treatment.
I am 30 year old & from last three days I am suffering from fever at night only & in morning fever not comes what I do?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid produced in the stomach starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, among others.
So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list:
- Control weight: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: The LES or the muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing, in order to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go gluten free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut ingredients, including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tract can handle.
- Other dietary measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit, so that food can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and well timed meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and doing exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.
My mother, 42 years old, has two problems: 1: BONE DENSITY REDUCED2: EARLY DEGENERATIVE CHANGES AND osteophytes LIPPING SEENin D L Spine AP/Lat view.Please help.
Sir; I am 47 years old and last year on 13 october 2013 I was met with serious car accident and got serous injury and leg frecture as well as head injury. After that I am suffering with insomnia i. E slepeeness. What I do.
Hi, I am 45 years old male & I suffer from unknown fear which causes chest pain. I checked my blood pressure & ECG at that time but everything is normal. Can you suggest me ayurvedic herb to control fear & Anxiety? Regards.
As desired my height is 176 cms weight is 88 kgs eating habit normal occasionally non veg. I am moderate drinker and non smoker. Please suggest medication for ED.
I am facing colg from 3 days how it can be ready please suggest me. I am feeling internal fever also.
Kindly suggest a solution for uncontrollable urination. Some times they wet bed and difficult to hold urine in winters n rainy seasons. Is it any severe problem. There is no other disease or medication right now. please do advice any medicines for it.
I am 21years old I have head ache from 3 ys i am a truck driver I can not drive on sun light my eyes are red colour please tell me the solution, please help me.
*काली मिर्च उदरपीड़ा, डकार और अफारा मिटाकर कामोत्तेजना एवं विरेचन करती है। *अरुचि, जीर्ण ज्वर, दांत दर्द, मसूड़ों की सूजन, पक्षाघात, नेत्ररोग आदि पर भी यह हितकारी है।
*जुकाम होने पर काली मिर्च मिलाकर गर्म दूध पीएं। यदि जुकाम बार-बार होता है, अक्सर छीकें आती हैं तो काली मिर्च की संख्या एक से शुरू करके रोज एक बढ़ाते हुए पंद्रह तक ले जाए फिर प्रतिदिन एक घटाते हुए पंद्रह से एक पर आएं। इस तरह जुकाम एक माह में समाप्त होगा।
*खांसी* होने पर आधा चम्मच काली मिर्च का चूर्ण और आधा चम्मच शहद मिलाकर दिन में 3-4 बार चाटें। खांसी दूर हो जाएगी।
*गैस की शिकायत होने पर एक कप पानी में आधे नीबू का रस डालकर आधा चम्मच काली मिर्च का चूर्ण व आधा चम्मच काला नमक मिलाकर नियमित कुछ दिनों तक सेवन करने से गैस की शिकायत दूर हो जाती है।गला बैठना :काली मिर्च को घी और मिश्री के साथ मिलाकर चाटने से बंद गला खुल जाता है और आवाज़ सुरीली हो जाती है। आठ-दस काली मिर्च पानी में उबालकर इस पानी से गरारे करें, इससे गले का संक्रमण खत्म हो जाएगा।त्वचा रोग :काली मिर्च को घी में बारीक पीसकर लेप करने से दाद-फोड़ा, फुंसी आदि रोग दूर हो जाते हैं।