Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Durgapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dibyajyoti KalitaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am having unusual sneezing problem. When I woke it continues till 1 hour then it goes away. I am having this problem since 2 months. What should I do.
I have palms eczema (only palms) 8 year before still also stay in my body. But palms eczema only winter time. How to remove this sick? We are leaving in costal area in karnataka.
Hi what is the symptoms of chronic tuberculosis and I am suffering from mild fever which medicine should I take.
Sir my testosterone level is 117 is that ok or not please help me my 34 problem is feel fatty and weakness.
Chest titeness problems. All report is OK, chest ct scan, CBC blood, echo, are normal, but kabhi kabhi chest me pain ho jata hai halka halka, chest ke centre me upside pain hota hai. So what can I do, please solve my problem.
I am suffering from cough, i have lot of cough. And it increase day by day. So please suggest syrup for my cough.
How can I control hair fall & many hair become white what should I do for growth of black and silky hair? THANK YOU.
I am 67 years male. I have been getting muscle pain between shoulder and elbo for the last one year. When I consulted a doctor, he told me that it may be due to age factor. Please let me know if there is any possible remedy. With regards, M.M.Reddy.
I am 22 years old and I am diabetic. I have stopped eating all the foods which is sugar content. I hardly eat sweet food but still my sugar level is not in control. 1) How should I control my sugar level? 2) can some endrocologist suggest me a proper diet plan so that I can control my sugar level?
Can you please help. My son is 2.6 yrs. He has 8 times loose motions since morning with stomach cramps. Light fever, little headache. Have given enterogermina but still its continue.
What are the symptoms of tonsil extension problem which causing pain below chin where neckline starts. And what are the remedies to cure it.
I am 38 years old. Married. Male. Weight 65 kg. Bp last I checked yesterday 125/80. I am suffering from hypertension. Heart burn and stomach upset. Disturbed sleep. Stress over the whole body specially near the collar bone. Burning sensation in stomach. Indigestion. Bowling routine is irregular. Anxiety. Fear and violent stress which makes the head heavy, dull and blank. I face hard to think any thing or concentrate to anything. Sometimes body discomfort. I went to vellore. They prescribed me sertraline100 and clonazepam 0.5. Now I do not taking anything of those medicines. Clonazepam sometimes occurs heartburn and stomach burn. What shall I do. Very tiredness hunts me through the day. Stress on chest and high sensation of repent put me into a deep stress.
How to decrease the effect of sinusitis in winter season? And tell me preventing solution without going to surgery?
We always think of wearing something cosy to bed to get a good night's sleep. We even dress up kids to be comfortable and bundled up so they can get that much needed sound sleep. Studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, sleeping nude is the best way to sound sleep.
In addition to good sleep, there are other benefits that have been identified too, as listed below:
- Improves sleep quality: While most of us think of keeping ourselves cosy in our nightwear leads to good sleep, science believes otherwise. A reduced core body temperature is what leads to better sleep. This happens when you sleep with no extra layers of clothes to keep you warm. Research conducted showed better depth of sleep and reduced number of waking up when there are no extra clothing layers.
- Better skin and hair health: Melatonin and growth hormone are essential for anti-aging and they are released when the body temperature is cooler, which happens when sleeping in the nude. Growth hormone is essential for bone mineralization, improved immunity, and muscle mass building. Melatonin is a good hormone regulator, and manages the functioning of other hormones essential for our body. The armpits and groin area are always covered, and sleeping without clothes can help these areas breathe and feel fresher. The chances of yeast infection are also reduced.
- Reduced stress levels: The stress hormone cortisol is also optimal, both in release and function, when the body gets a good sleep. This is essential for better immunity and cognitive function, better sugar regulation. Reduced stress leads to reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, etc. Therefore, sleeping without clothes helps to better equip you with fighting stress.
- Weight loss: Our body has two types of fat, both brown and white. While fat helps to keep the body warm, sleeping without clothes burns more of this fat and thereby, increases weight loss. Another mechanism is the good sleep that you get when sleeping without clothes helps improve metabolism, reduce fat and sugar cravings, thereby further adding to weight loss.
- Improved relationships: Needless to say, getting into the habit of sleeping without clothes will help your sex life. The science behind it is the improved release of oxytocin, which is the cuddle hormone.
- Better sperm quality: The testes produce better sperm quality when body temperature is cooler, thereby improving male fertility. Warm clothes at night also has a bad effect on testosterone, which is essential for boosting libido and other male sexual features.
There you go, a lot of valid scientifically proven reasons to drop those night suits and pajamas off what is more, there is also a cost saving here! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.