Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Dinajpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amitabha BhowmikYour feedback matters!
Sir I ma 29 years old .I have a BP Problem my BP is 150/110. Please give me some advice. I take a medicine Envas 5 mg but not control.
I am suffering from blood pressure for six months using medicine I am not interested for using medicine because my age just 27 how to control bp without medicine is it possible while using med any side effects or not.
I am pregnant and this is my 16th week. I hav low bp. Will ths be a problem later. What should I do to control it.
She is a high blood pressure patient. She is loosing her weight. She vomits out all she eat. Also have pain in joints of arms and knees. Please help.
I am 46 years old, female, and having hypertension for past 8 years. I take metolar xr50 and dytor 10 but my BP is averaging around 160/90. What medicines should I take to take this near normal. I am also diabetic and on medicines with average to poor sugar control.
My aunt suffering from heart problem. When environment is cold. She suddenly increases her bp. Give a tip for this.
While wake using every morning Im getting back bonevosin wit tat in front chest also get pain im not able to get up n bend down my head.
I am 22 years old and I have a problem of low blood pressure how to increase higher please suggest me sir.
Hdl cholesterol 53.0 mg. 30-70 mg Total cholesterol 143.0 mg upto 200 mg /dl normal Vldl 28.6. 25-40 mg. This is the report I found in my cholesterol report. Do I have cholesterol.
I was suffering from high bp and started taking medication however ever since I am having problems in erection Cn the medication be reason for that What is the solution?
I have dust allergy, weakness of body, cold and cuf, chest pain and headache. Please tell me the way how con I get rid off these problem.
I am 72 years old male and have gone through CABS and mitral valve repair about 3 yrs. Back I have to extract my broken wisdom tooth Pl let me know what precautions should I take. I am on following drugs atorfit10 clopidogrel and atorvastatin, amlog and seloken75. Mg please let me know what precautions should I take before and after the surgery.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.