Doctors in World Brain Center Hospital
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Quit Smoking Techniques
Treatment of Paralysis
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Submit a review for World Brain Center HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am in depression. I don't know ki mai kya kru. Kuch v krne me man nhi lgta. Mai avi competition ki tyari kar rha hu but mujhe dar lg rha ki pta na mujhe job milegi v ya nhi. Mom ki umide mujhse hi h.bohot pareshan rehta hu. Zindgi se door jana chahta hu. please suggest me.
What is the role of CBT on Obsessive compulsive Disorder and how long does it take for the patient to return back to normalcy.
My wife is suffering from clinical depression and she is consulting a psychiatrist from last 12 yrs. She is taking a lot of medicines please advise if she can get out of this medicine cycle.
I am 24 years male. I have problem of depression from past few years. And a continuous thinking cycle is running in my mind randomly always. I haven't taken any treatment yet. What should I do?
Bipolar mood disorder, otherwise called manic depressive disorder or manic depression, is a genuine and serious mental problem. It is a disorder that can lead to unsafe conduct, damaged relations and career, and even self-destructive inclinations if it is not treated properly and on time.
Bipolar disorder is portrayed by outrageous changes in the state of mind, from mania to depression. Between these mood swings, a man with bipolar disorder may encounter normal moods as well. Here is how it can affect a relationship:
- Bipolar disorder can turn into an issue from the very begin of a relationship. Exploring any sentimental relationship - whether it is dating or marriage - can be a risky attempt. Including bipolar disorder with its crazy ride of feelings in with the general problems in a relationship, and connections can turn out to be all the more difficult.
- However, not everybody with bipolar disorder encounters the state of mood swings of depression and mania, but when those scenes do happen, they can destroy a relationship.
- During the hyper stage, a person can lose his or her feeling of judgment. That implies spending all their money carelessly, breaking rules, and taking part in dangerous practices like medication and liquor abuse. When you have a partner with the bipolar issue who gets into a hyper stage, it can be extremely harmful to a great degree for the relationship since they might do things that hurt you or may trouble you financially.
- Any number of things, from work problems to financial issues, can lead to fights and put a strain on a marriage. However, if one of the partners has a bipolar disorder, simple stressors can trigger their mood swings. That might be the reason why around ninety percent of the relations and marriages with a bipolar partner, fail.
- Having a relationship when you live with bipolar disorder is troublesome. Nevertheless, it can surely be dealt with. It takes the efforts of both the partners to make it work.
The initial step is to get diagnosed and treated for your condition. Your specialist can give you hormone balancing drugs, for example, Lithium, with antidepressants to control your symptoms. Treatment with a clinician or psychologist is additionally vital. With treatment, you can figure out how to control the practices that are putting pressure on your relationship.
Here are a couple of different approaches to alleviate a portion of the weight on your relationship:
- Take your medicine as recommended
- Take a marriage education and counselling class
- Manage your stress in different ways whether it is writing in a diary, taking long strolls, or listening to music
- Attempt to adjust work with more calming exercises
- Adhere to a customary rest cycle
- Eat healthy and exercise frequently
- Maintain distance from liquor and caffeine
Every marriage requires effort from both the individuals involved, to make it last. Many times, marriages end because the partners start to believe that the spark is no longer there. There are, however, many ways to add the spark, lust and excitement back into your marriage.
- Add a component of surprise - Mystery and surprise imitate the emotional condition of a new romance. But that doesn’t mean surprising your partner with expensive dinners or taking him/her away to the Mediterranean. A small affectionate gesture also goes a long way. For example, you can surprise your partner at work and take her/him away for a lunch or send him/her a love note or a greeting card through e-mail.
- Join in new activities with your partner - Experiment with dissimilar activities that you have never done before. This will help you bring back the excitement in your relationship. For example, you can plan a slow dance with your partner, or hike a mountain, or go deep-sea fishing.
- Do something to kick up your arousal - Do activities that boost your adrenaline. For example, you can include exercises such as hiking on a mountain, a roller coaster ride, watching a horror movie, or even simply a treadmill exercise.
- Listen to your partner - Often couples talk, but not listen. An exchange of attention brings closeness. Ask your partner about their whereabouts or what they have been doing all day long, and do listen and give feedback to their answers. Encourage your partner to talk about his/her hidden feelings and fears. Praise and appreciate the small things your mate does every day, as he/she deserves appreciation.
- Travel and create an adventure in your marriage - Take a small vacation alone with your partner. Get out of the house for a day or two and choose a place that interests the both of you. You don’t have to go far away from your home and invest a lot of money. Just travel to a place where you two can spend quality time together.
- Touch your partner more often - Touch generates arousal and a sense of support and comfort, both psychologically and physiologically. Hold your partner's hand during a walk and make sure that you kiss, hug or embrace every single day. This will remind you that you both are bonded together physiologically.
- Play - In the nub of a busy life, couples forget to have fun and enjoy their married life. Every relationship should be about fun. This not only makes you enjoy each other's company, laugh and add fun to your relationship, but also leads you both to sexual arousal.