Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Neelesh TiwariYour feedback matters!
He is not feeling any kind of emotions and is never excited about something new. Not even he feels excited when he is back to his home, to his parents and nor when he is visiting some other country. Is that normal to behave on his part? He himself admits that he is feeling way too casual about all things. Could you please provide any solution to overcome this.
I am having premature ejaculation problem can not even last for 30 seconds. My girlfriend is laughing at me. Please help me. I do not smoke, drink or eat tobacco.
Dear madam, Without any erection, while taking stress or putting pressure in mind, a clear viscous liquid called prostrate liquid is discharged during day time itself of being confused. And then even after discharging of it, my mind is given more pressure. And I have a sever head ache. Unnecessarily my mind forces me to take stress to discharge it to avoid cardiac problems. And unimportant thought tells me that stress is good for health.
I am 19 year old male. I have these headaches, these are due to gastric problem or tension. My eyes start paining very easily after using laptop for few minutes and sometime I also have this anxiety problem. Like sometime when I am with my friends or family. It feels like am I really belong here, and then it become hard to breath. And I also have this suicidal mind more than 10 times a day I feel like ending my life. I already lost interest in my classes/studies. I do not like to do anything new. And sometime I become depressed but sometime not very frequently. So I am asking that it is possible that these all problems are made up by my brain. Because when I become angry I harm myself like I punch on the wall, or scratch myself till bleeding or beat myself up with stick. That make my headache low. But sometime I do it these thing without any situation. Sometime my hand shake, I think that is due to my smoking habit but I am not chain smoker. So please tell me is there any problem or just my mind playing with me.
I easily get angry. Even small issues make me angry and i feel like leaving that person.What should i do?
I have cold from last four to five days and my nose get blocked in early morning and also some what little body pain what should I do?
Hi doctor, I feel so much weakness now a days, like sitting or standing for long times results into body pain and discharge of white water, please help me in this. Thank you.
She had psychology problem, she is getting into depression for everything and she is scolds everyone. Initially a doctor suggest some medicine but she is not taking it. If are asking her to take medicine, she said I will commit suicide. This is my situation what to do.
I want to know that I have ocd whenever I try to study or I am in stress it gets worse how can I cope with it without taking medicine in home.
I am 40 year old, female. I am suffering from depression, stress feeling, anxiety, weeping kind of problem since last 17-18 years. This problem started after birth of my second child. I am taking medicines prescribed from neuro-psychiatrist. In between for 3-4 years I felt well, stopped taking medicines. But now a days (from last 2 years) whenever I hear news like earthquake, cyclone or any natural /any other disasters I again start feeling depressed and not able to concentrate on anything. I feel like stressed / crying all the time. This problem now a days started occurring frequently. Though I am taking medicines, I do not feel well. Feels stress in upper head. Also feel irritation and become angry sometime but I can not express same. Once this problems occurs, it stays fro nearly 10 -15 days. Kindly help.
I am 62 and having mild depression all the years more accurately Dyspepsia since the age of 26. Taking antidepressants since 1979 presently taking cipralex 10 mg and Mirtaz 15 but not of much help unless I engage myself in some office job. What to do?
Will paxidepcr gives any side effects and how many days should I continue it. Any withdrawal symptoms.
He had brain stroke on 9.05. 2015. He was taken to the hospital where he was operated upon and the blood had been drained out of his brain. He had not gained complete conscious, but partially moving his hands, opening his eyes and not much. Please advise further.
I've always had underlying depression issues. Years fine on Prozac. Then year or so ago I aware not sleeping, anxiety, anger, loss interest in everything.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy. Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic ingredient is made from the middle layer of sea shells. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses. However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating with homeopathy.