Doctor in Alshifa Hospital
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Treatment of Amoebiasis
Submit a review for Alshifa HospitalYour feedback matters!
A large amount of water in mouth all time, fatigue, no thirstiness, pale urine, gas in the stomach after eating, 2 to 3 times motion, burning sensation in chest stomach but no sour burping. I use antacid for 6 months but no relief burning sensation in legs and always sleepiness, if I use any kind of antacid then problem increase.
Sir my husband is suffering from alcoholic fatty liver. Dr. suggested him sirrosam 400 mg. Is it good for him. What type of diet he should have?
Hi doctor I am female patient If I not able to release my potty last few days and I have lots of pain in abdomen I feel pressure but can't release And I have a 4 months. Last week I feel same thing and I admit in local hospital and they give enigma and do ultrasound and all is normal but last 2 days I suffer again Dr. Proscribed me lactulose syrup and I'll take it. Now what can I do for relief Thank you.
I have been diagnosed with low anal fistula of a tract of 1.5 cm as stated by surgeon its been 1 month now. I have pain in that only after bowel movements but it disappears after a while. I do not want to go for surgery. But I want to get rid of it permanently. Can ksharsutra be effective. Or medicines alone can fix my problem?
I experienced that my anus burns when in contact with water and hurts so much, it becomes difficult to sit and walk. Is this some serious problem to be worried about? What should I do? Please help.
Hello sir, my name is ANISH SANGHAI and I am from kolkata. From the past few months I feel a burning sensation in my upper abdomen just after eating meal and also sometimes when I wake up. I am also suffering from excess belching and flatulence and just after eating meal my left upper abdomen bloats for sometime and after belching and flatulence it becomes normal in half an hour. I went for a blood test, stool test and an ultrasound but everything was normal in that. Beside that I also have a pain in my upper middle abdomen while breathing and suffering from loss of appetite. Please help me sir.
I am suffering from anal fissure. Kindly suggest treatment. GP doctor gave me antibiotic from his dispensary (3 doses) and one syrup for 5-10 days for smooth stool. Also does not give any cream to apply. Kindly suggest medicine and any cream to apply on affected area.
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
- Mild acute pancreatitis- It usually resolves with conservative management after hospitalisation.
- Severe acute pancreatitis- This type of pancreatitis is associated with organ failure. This type is life threatening and needs treatment at critical care unit.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
- Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
- Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
- Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
- The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
- Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis my cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
- Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
- Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
- Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!