Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. Deepak Kr DadwalYour feedback matters!
actually I have sun light allergy and its not getting improve presently there is some allergy on my hands I have also consulted to a dermatologist but conditions are same please help me out it looks so awkward.
I have no exercise from last few days. So my belly fat is increasing as so my weight. I am 26 years old and still 78 KGS already so. What can I do to prevent This please help me sir. I want to lose my belly fat as well as my weight. So please kindly tell me the solution for it. I will be obliged to you.
I am 31 year old male. I am feeling every time tired and back pain. My skin is dry .no glow on my face. My weight is not increasing. Pls advice me.
Mera weight phly se kam ho gaya hai ab deit bhi kri kisi ne kha thodi thodi dair bd khya kro weight bdh jyga. Alloo k prathe khao dahi k sath early morning. But mera weight nhi bada. Pls doct kuch aisa btyiye jo mera weight healthy main aa jye. Maine thyroid test bhi krvya vo normal hai or main regular collge student hu pls help doctor. What I am do?
I am a 20 year old female and I have a problem of becoming fat whether I eat much or not. I walk regularly but still I can not find much difference in my body weight. What should I do now?
How to increase my body weight? I m 65 kg now my height 180cm. My grandfather, father also lean. Is this resemble genetically?
Dear I want to lose weight but I can't do it I also go to gym but weight is not loss? what should I do?
Sir, I went last year for studying purposes. But the environment there didn't suit me. I had very infections and allergies due to the polluted air and water. I had red patches on my face and the pubic region .and also swelling of the eyelids and itching .i consulted a doctor. She prescribed me------indranil 100 & TERBINAFINE HCl Cream. The red patches are gone but I still have the eyelid swelling. Pls help. Its taking a toll.
Hello. I am Vismad Bajaj. Height 5'8 Weight 90. But I look heathy. Not too fatty But I want to reduce my weight . Regards
I am 28 years female and I have dry skin, which cream is best for me (day night) for glowing and brightening skin, I used loreal 20 cream, but I am not happy with this cream. I am really confused. Thank you.
I am 27 years old, female suffering from pox from last friday. Now my skin is tottaly filled with that from head to leg. And its so itching. Please hep me how to get rid of that and how to get rid of after pox scars. It will leave dengerous spots in my face. Please help me.
Hi i am 27 male working now I have got heat ball in face right near my cheeks down to my ears what can I do.
I m having headache almost daily and mostly in the evening hours the pain is localized to orbital area so please can you help me?
Please suggest me something for hair gain and please tip me so that I could lose nearly 25 KG weight in 2 months.
My skin is oily, sensitive and prone to acne. please suggest me which face wash should I use which also help in removing scars and dark spots?
Are you planning to lose weight and thinking of the various foods, which you should consume or avoid? Fruits may contain sugar, which is not ideal for weight loss. However, several fruits contain important nutrients, which are essential for your health. Fruits also keep you full while you consume limited calories. Here are some fruits which are beneficial for boosting your weight loss goals:
- Papaya : Papaya is a wonderful diuretic and antioxidant, it possesses a large amount of plant fiber, and very little calories. It also provides a good about of vitamins A, C, and B, calcium, iron and phosphorous. And if that weren't enough, papaya also helps in weight loss and fighting cellulite.
- Berries: Blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are full of nutrients and contain low sugar in comparison to other fruits like bananas and mangoes. Berries are considered to be ideal for burning calories in fast food. They also help in slowing down your digestion process and the absorption of fructose.
- Avocado: Avocados are beneficial in helping you with weight loss. Most people following a limited carbohydrate diet, fail to increase their fat intake content sufficient enough for smooth metabolism and body functioning. An avocado contains around 20 grams of healthy fat, which is quite low for an entire day. Higher fat increases metabolism and boosts testosterone levels, which is a primary hormone associated with weight loss in both men and women.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit is also effective in weight loss. It contains high amount of water, which increases your fullness, while only a few calories are contained. Because of this, adding grapefruit to your balanced diet is beneficial in fat loss.
- Watermelon: Watermelon also accounts for being effective in weight loss. It is high in water content and a serving of 100 grams of watermelon contains 30 calories only. They contain amino acids named arginine, which aid in fat burning. Watermelon keeps you hydrated and satiated for a long time. This will prevent unhealthy snacking.
- Guava: Guava is a healthy fruit, which is high in fiber and helps in weight loss. It has a low glycemic index because of which it is excellent for diabetic patients who need to lose weight. Guava also helps in keeping your bowel movements proper. This boosts your overall process of weight loss.
You should add bananas to your diet as it contains 105 calories per piece and is a source of instant energy. It is one of the best post workout fruits. Apples and pears are other fruits which help in weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.