Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Vandana GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir am going gym 2 month but I don't have stamina I don't have power .I consult master he told take supplement.
I am suffering from obesity. I want to loose my weight .give me a strict diet plan and exercises to loose weight in less time.
I am a home maker with a kid of 3 years. After delivery I didn't loose my weight. Now my weight is 75 kg and height 58 inches. I want to reduce it, actually I don't have time to do work outs, I tried home remedies but large heat developing inside the body which makes me uncomfortable, please suggest diet plan to me and any other tips also please.
I am weak by health even though I take proper food then what is the reason behind that. I request You to give me free health advice.
I am a skinny guy. 6 feet tall and 60 kg of weight. I am an egg allergic. Can I use whey protein to meet my daily protein need and to help me putting on some weight. Kindly suggest.
I am harshita and I am 20 years old. At this age only I feels like my body is paining badly wh. Whats should I do to improve my body strength.
My tummy and my back and thighs are really big and I feel shy to wear my favourite clothes to dayouts and family outings... My height is 154cm and my weight is 64kgs.. I haven't taken any steps to reduce weight still now.. Suggest me some easy diet and time saving exercise as I a student and don't have enough privacy to workout long hours at home. Please suggest me a solution please!
Salivary gland produce saliva, which keeps the mouth hydrated. It softens and moistens the food that you chew while eating. Saliva also has a slight digestive function. Most of the times, tumors that form on the glands are noncancerous. But sometimes, they might be cancerous. There are three main salivary: parotid glands, submandibular glands and sublingual glands.
Salivary gland cancer falls under the category of mouth cancers. The symptoms of salivary gland cancer include:
- A lump or mass in the neck, face or mouth.
- Pain in one area of the face, mouth or neck (know more about to deal with neck pain)
- There is a noticeable difference in the shape or size of the right and the left sides of the face.
- Feeling numb and weakness on either side of the face.
The risks of salivary gland cancer are as follows:
- Exposure to industrial radioactive chemicals
- Diets high in animal fat but very low in vegetables and fruits
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking, or chewing tobacco
- Genetics or hereditary factors
The two most Ayurvedic treatment for salivary gland tumours are Arogyavardhini Vati and Punarnavadi Guggulu:
- Arogyavardhini Vati: Arogyavardhini Vati is the best Ayurvedic remedy for digestive conditions. Salivary gland tumors do end up affecting digestion. This remedy is beneficial for such. Arogyavardhini must be taken cautiously since it has potent metal (mercury, sulphur, iron, mica and copper) ingredients. It balances the vata, kapha and pitta doshas in the body. Do not take this medicine if you're pregnant or lactating.
- Punarnavadi Guggulu: Punarnavadi Guggulu is available in tablet form. It balances the vata and kapha dosha in the body. This medicines must be consumed carefully. The Ayurvedic practitioner must measure your doses strictly. Pregnant, lactating women and children must not consume this remedy.
Besides the two remedies, hot packs bring much relief, if you have pain in your face. Practicing Yoga and Pranayama daily can help the body flush out the ama (toxins) from the body.
Hello sir/mam I'm 29 years old I have pcos from 12 years I don't get period s from last 2 years I have gain weight it's 81 kg my height is 159 I'm trying for losing weight but I can't please help me to get period s or suggest treatment Thank you.
Well its summer now and I think we all have put on enough weight by gorging on hot, spicy and oily food during the winter. Well it is said that winter makes people hungry, I do not know about you but it surely made me hungry and it also made me put on a few kilos. Now the main problem is to how to lose the winter fat as summer is here and of course, you want to flaunt your perfect swimsuit body on the beach, don’t you? However, the major problem is the few pounds of flesh on the love handles, which is making all the women worry to death.
Well but don’t worry because I am going to give you a few workout and diet tips, which will make your body slim and trim again.
Therefore, the first summer diet tip is cut down the food you eat and go organic. Organic in the sense means eat more of salads, fruits, and vegetables. Avoid oil, butter, ghee, paneer, cheese, and other fattening dairy products. Switch to green tea, mint tea or lemon tea, any tea is fine as long as you do not add milk to it.
The best green tea can be prepared at home and the directions are given below:
- Boil water in a vessel
- Add Tealeaves, Lemon Grass, Tulsi / Basil Leaves, Lemon Juice, Elaichi / Cardamon Lavang / Clove to it.
- Boil the tea for 10- 15 minutes
- Strain the tea in a cup, and add Jaggery / Gur or Honey as per your wish and mix well.
This is the recipe of healthy, tasty, aromatic, homemade green tea.
Work out regularly and make sure that you hit the gym daily. Unless you work out you will not be able to lose weight.
Every morning on an empty stomach, drink a glass of warm water mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice and honey.
This is one of the easiest ways to reduce weight.
Control your diet - Remember weight loss plan is made up of 80 % diet plan and 20 % workout plan. Therefore, you ought to control your diet. Eat a light dinner in fact you should only eat salad and soup at night. Make sure that you eat your dinner at least 2 hours before you go to sleep.
Get good sleep, if you sleep well, then the metabolism of your body will be good which will in turn help you to burn your extra calories faster.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow to reduce weight this summer.
Sir/mam. I am not increase my weight. How I increase it.…i! m married. Having one baby. Please suggest me.
I am 26 year old .I have 50 kg weight. Normally am having food .but am always being slim .I can't sleep well . I think I should sleep at least 6 hour. But I can't sleep more than 4 hour. What should I do .
Increasing your water intake is one of the most important things you can do when attempting to cleanse your body naturally.
- you should aim to drink at least 8 glasses or 2 quarts of water throughout the day.
You can increase your intake of water by drinking a glass first thing in the morning and with every snack or meal throughout the day.
- you can also eat fruit and veg with a high water content, such as watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and tomatoes.
- water flushes toxins and impurities out of your system by helping both the kidneys and the bowel to maintain their normal functions - eliminating waste.
- water also does a great job of keeping the skin looking healthy and young, preventing wrinkles and clearing the complexion.
- water stored in copper vessels or bottles is purified and cleansed because of copper's anti-bacterial properties.
For more tips/advices search for ssohm on internet.
An average healthy indian male with moderate work activity needs around 60 to 70 gms protein per day depending on his weight though.
In this combo, no fat, 13 gms protein from eggs, 11 gms protein from milk shake, so almost 25gm protein altogether. Makes it a very healthy option as breakfast is the important meal of the day, one can distribute the remaining required proteins in other meals,
Protein also improves your endurance, stamina, strength and metabolic rate which ensures healthy weight loss.