Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Simran SainiYour feedback matters!
I am 24 of age a Female and want to say in the month of april my weight was 80 kg now I make it to 67 kg by just doing exercise and dieting but from 67 it was in month of june start now no improvement in weight loss please tell me some thing please.
If the blood of diabetic patient mix with the blood of non diabetic patient by mistake at the time of checking the sugar level the non diabetic patient suffers from diabetes or not. I am asking this for my own knowledge.
I am a beginer in diabetes but dont want to take medicine. Every day morning I drink okra water, then goosbery, kovakkai, lemon, turmeric mixed juice I used to drink. Then I boil some leaves such as guava leaves, curry leaves, drumstick leaves, navara leaves and thulasi leaves and patta. Is it reduce sugar to normal state? occasionaly I go for walking 4 kms.
I am 30 years old guy and I am unmarried but for last few days because of work pressure I can't concentrate on my diet, could you please suggest me some vitamins to me like revital which help me with everything.
I' m 25 years old, i' m getting more pimples now and my weight is increasing without having any junk and more food my colour got change just bcoz of the pimple marks. Please suggest what disease it is and what can be done to become slim and look fair as like before.
Hi Sir/mam, I am 12 years old. I don't get hungry. I only eat 1/2 chapati so please give me name of any medicine and other solutions. Thank you.
I want to lose weight. I am very fat and I tried many medication. But no use. Can you please suggest me some method?
I am 19 years old. I am still very slim I want to be some fat I tried too many ways for it can you suggest for me anything please.
The air that we breathe today is full of toxic and hazardous pollutants. Pollution in the environment could leave mother Earth sapped of its beauty and biodiversity. Each year millions of people die all around the world due to different pollution related problems. The key to live a healthy life is to identify the sources of air pollution and implement practical ways so that we can help stop air pollution. This article is going to suggest different ideas that can contribute to stop air pollution in the world around us.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
So, I will posting articles related to air pollution and steps we can take to prevent it for better living.
Common Air Pollutants and their Sources
1. Carbon Monoxide: Generated by cigarettes, combustion engines, gas and fuel appliances, incinerators.
2. Lead from aircraft fuel metal processing plants, incineration and battery acid production
3. Ozone produced by car exhausts, factory processing, electric utilities, power plants, chemical solvents.
4. Nitrogen Dioxide from car engines, airplane engines, factories, and power plants.
5. Sulfur Dioxide -locomotives, ships, planes, and other equipment produce huge volumes of Sulfur Dioxide. Industrial processes, particularly ore extraction and purification, are also producers of the gas.
6. Particulate Matter: produced by nearly every single process involving chemicals and fuels, farming and construction.
Effects of Common Air Pollutants
EFFECTS ON HUMANS
- Coughing and shortness of breath, Asthma and sometimes premature deaths,
- Lung cancer
- IQ loss and impacts on learning, memory, and behavior in children due to damage to the developing nervous system,
- Heart disease
- kidney effects
EFFECTS ON ENVIRONMENT - FLORA AND FAUNA
- Lead can cause damage to flora and fauna.
- Ozone is a dangerous substance for most living organisms and multiple ecosystems on land and in the sea.
- Acid rains produced by Nitrogen Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide are extremely destructive to the soil, plants and animals,
- Particulate Matter is harmful to animals, mammals being more affected