Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Shweta Nakra
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Shweta NakraYour feedback matters!
I have feeling poor engery last long time, i'm 43 years old, too much problem of weakness & also majoring problem of my penis is not sport to me or my body, I not feel well in time for sex.
Is the vitamin e capsules is good for consuming in daily process if it right when should we consume before or after the meal and what is the daily dosage and does it cause any side effects and please notify if there is any benefits.
My wife is very fond of having rice all the time day or night without faliour it is good for health daily eating rice, pls advice me rice better then roti or roti better then rice.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed food: processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: we cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! if you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult our herbal experts.
I have a desk job and in 2 months my weight reached up to 80kgs. I want to loose some weight please suggest me some tips.
I am 25 years female working in MNC. Lately I have gained a lot of weight due to my stagnant life style. I don't get much time for exercise as well. I am planning to go for keto diet. Could you please help with the do's and don'ts and also it would be great if you could give me idea on what to have in breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thanks in Advance.
I want to put on weight I have tried to do several things and finally ended up in not getting the desired results. please suggest me what to do and how to do it?
Myth: You?ll live on a liquid diet and protein shakes for the rest of your life & it will be difficult to eat with family and friends.
Truth: All patients put on a liquid diet for 10 ? 14 days before and after surgery, to help with the operation and healing process. A couple of weeks post-surgery, they are weaned off liquid diet and soon all patients eat small quantities of home cooked food. Dieticians work with patients to show them the kinds of meals they can make that will fit in their new healthy lifestyle, which can actually be shared with family members and friends.
Myth: Bariatric surgery is the easy way out.
Truth: Bariatric surgery is only a tool to help patients follow a diet plan & achieve weight-loss faster and for a prolonged duration, and to prevent a rebound weight gain by reducing their appetite and inducing early satiety. If patients don?t follow a healthy diet, exercise, and take their vitamins, it won?t work.
Myth: You will be left with a big scar after weight loss surgery.
Truth: All weight loss surgeries are now carried out laparoscopically, meaning you will be left with a very small mark. The laparoscopic technique is a way that a surgeon can perform complex procedures that used to require the conventional large incisions through minimal access.
Myth: you cannot get pregnant after weight loss surgery
Truth: It is possible to have children after weight loss surgery, your fertility will improve. However, most doctors will advise you to wait 1-2 years before trying to get pregnant. This is because you need to wait until you have lost most of what you wanted to lose and your weight loss has stabilized.