Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Shweta DewanYour feedback matters!
I'm not energetic anymore. I find it very difficult to take decisions. Sometimes I feel very helpless, confused and hopeless. I cry at times. But again console myself by the thought of everything will be all right. However nothing gets all right and I start feeling the same. Do you think I'm suffering from depression?
Hii doctor my weight is 65 kg age is 21 height is 5'10. Can you please suggest me a healthy diet chart of my full day from morning to night please doctor so that I can be healthy please make a diet chart for me.
My weight is 75kg and I have problems relating to my weight. I am not able to do work properly. I have back aches and leg aches also. What should I do?
My m In-law have a v low level of hemoglobin. 6. She is a diabetic also. How to improve hemoglobin level?
Diabetes is a disease that affects the way your body deals with glucose in the blood and the glucose absorbed from the food you ingest. Diabetes is generally of two basic types - Type 1 and Type 2. Apart from these two types, there are other kinds as well including gestational diabetes that some women suffer from during their pregnancy. Type 2 Diabetes is a condition where the cells of the body do not make proper use of the insulin being produced by the pancreas. Living with this kind of a condition may seem debilitating at first, but here are a few things you can do to make life easier despite Type 2 Diabetes.
- Weight: Being overweight is one the foremost side effects and sometimes, even cause of Type 2 Diabetes. To make your life easier, you can lose weight so that the complications involved are that much less. Diet and exercise are key for appropriate weight loss. Watch your diet so that you can eliminate high cholesterol as well. This can ensure that unnecessary amount of fat does not stick to your muscles and organs, which in turn will fuel better functioning of the same.
- Health Care: Being fit with Type 2 Diabetes does not merely mean staying within your normal weight range. It also means taking care of your medication and insulin doses so that you can function in a more normal way. Make your family and friends your support system as you go about life so that people can help you and recognise symptoms when something goes wrong. Be in constant touch with your health care providers and the general physician you see so that they are in the loop and you know exactly what to do in case there is an emergency.
- Exercise: Being active is a great way to keep your blood sugar level low even as you ensure that you heart is in good condition. This will further eliminate the risk of heart disease, hypertension and high cholesterol. Sweating it out also helps the insulin work in a better manner within your body.
- Balance: While you may be asked to remove sugar from your diet, there is no need to stay away from proper meals. You can have a fibre rich diet that also has plenty of fruits and vegetables so that you get your due nutrition and maintain a fit body.
Watching your lifestyle is the main thing you need to do if you are suffering from Type 2 Diabetes.
I was smoking since 2 years its been 1 years I quit smoking. Since whn left smoking after 2 days I felt like uncomfortable, like difficult in breathing, irregular heart rate and chest tightness sometimes I feel nervous. I am not feeling comfortable how I was earlier. please suggest me to cure it.
I am eating proper food proper sleep I am 18 years old weight 52 I want to gain weight but i'm not gaining it.
I am from ghaziabad and I am in the state of very slim. So I want to increase my weight by 10-20 kg. please suggest me the diet and the required proteins in my diet.
I am suffering a lot with obesity. I am 96 kgs of heavy weight and have a heavy pains and I cannot sit or stand. I had consulted many doctors but I had not found solution. So please suggest me the best option and a best doctor thanks.
I am having a job which is a desk job that is why my weight has been increased from 55 to 95 please help me I want to lose my weight.
Does drinking coffee daily is good for health and weight loss? What is the right time to drink it? And which coffee should I take black coffee or milk coffee?
My mother suffers for diabetes and has had it for a couple of years now. She has visited and consulted various expertise in this field. Even though she does avoids the substances that makes this prolong disease much of a disaster her blood sugar level tends not to diminish, rather it is always at its peak. She also does feel weakness, body pain and itching in her foot.
My question is regarding a medicine name. Oxoneg 600 mg. It comes in vial form contain 10 ml. I do wanna know if the whole constitution is of 600 mg or 1ml contain 600 mg. Please let me know. Asap.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infection. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.