Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Shweta DewanYour feedback matters!
I am having acne breakouts, last two weeks I drank alcohol heavily. I need suggestions for this acne problem, I have a thought of taking vitamin c supplements, suggest me.
Sir/mam pls advise me how I can gain weight in my body I am skinny guy so pls tell me a medicine or other supplement to improve my body.
I am 27 years old girl. I am getting obsessed since last 6 months. Now I am 68 kg n ma hight is 5ft 3inch.
I noticed today that something is coming out from my breasts. When pressing something like water or milk I do not know what it is. Please help me is this normal at this age or not?
I eat 16 chapatti a day and 300 ml milk and Little rice after eating this much of food I am thin. I. Study in class 10. What to do to become healthy.
I am 22 years old and doing training of Rajasthan police force my height is 175 cm and weight is 55 kg I am very thin in looking so many friends make fun of mine. I am very serious for this my body is thin from childhood and I did many tried to develop for this I take high calories food but my cheek is very down. If any homeopathic and any type course can improve my condition then I will very thankful to you and Remembering in life. So I requested to develop my body and good looking for my cheek by it my face will be attractive. Very very Thanks.
Hello I eat boiled eggs after my workout But my trainer says that I shouldn't eat egg yolk as it will make my blood thick and it's not good for health he says that only egg white should be eaten so I want to know that should I eat egg yolk or not Are there any disadvantages of eating egg yolk?
For e.g I have a desk job since three year my weight is 90 k.g just time I have very fatty stomach so please tell me how reduce this.
Whether CSF rhinorrhea is major or minor operation. Also provide appx. Cost. We have already get test of CSF leak and found 3 to 4 mm leak in left side. Age 47 female.
My sister is 16 years she will be always I'll and we visited doctors and they told that in her body there is calcium deficiency and they told her to eat non-veg but she doesn't eat non veg so what we should do.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75kg to 85kg. I want to lose my weight. Pleaw help.
Sir I lose my body in 8year. So what to do my body come perfectly. please sir help me. Need more weight.
How Acupuncture balances 5 elements of body and disorders it can treat
I am 22 years old nd very skinny for some past days I feel like my body is shrinking nd its feels really sick frm inside I dnt knw wt is it but I think I need help m getting bad ideas abt my health? Wt should I do? Or is that any disease m facing bcz its does nt feel good frm inside m sick.
When some times I will sit for long time or sleeping and then I stand I felling not well. Chakkar ate h.
I am very slim I am try all ways to get good health but no any result come in my front so please help me please.
I eat do much of healthy food with proper diet. But my body doesn't respond on that I m so slim and I have a very poor immunity system what should I do.
Doing everything right can still make you gain weight. Irrespective of your diligent efforts, that paunch comes in the way of your crunches. Reviewing your exercise routine, diet and overall lifestyle may have no effect on the extra kilos. The reaction to such stagnation could be as many as the conspiring causes. Backpedaling into an unhealthy way of life is what cowards choose to do. The ideal way of approaching the problem is to find out the specific factors leading to excess weight.
These few factors can make you gain weight
1. Sleep deprivation results in significant bloating: You may not be aware, but a full night’s sleep is indeed necessary. When a person rests, the human body carries on with repair work. Sleep helps your body to get rid of excess adipose tissues. A person who has not slept for two to three days at a stretch or has only slept insufficiently is likely to look fatter or bloated.
2. Being perpetually depressed could be the curse: Depression can lead to extreme ends; you may either gain a lot of weight or may even lose weight drastically. If your depression is at an advanced stage a medical practitioner will prescribe you with antidepressants. Antidepressants tend to fatten you up.
3. An irritable or slow bowel syndrome can prove to be adverse: If you suffer from problems related to the bowel your tummy might show. A patient of irritable or slow bowel syndrome feels bloated throughout the day. Since they face digestive problems, their bellies protrude.
4. The gray streaks of hair could be a reason: Gaining weight could also be the result of your age. If you are above thirty-five your metabolism decreases; this results in slower breakdown of food. Exercising can help, but it usually shows meager results once you have attained forty.
5. Nutrient deficiency should not be taken lightly: Being deficient in certain nutrients can also make you overweight. Vitamin C, folic acid and potassium are some of the nutrients that actively contribute to a person’s body weight. A lack of these nutrients can make you fat.
6. Edema could be the underlying cause: Edema refers to a condition where a person’s body retains water. Certain parts and joints become swollen. There are medications that can help push excess water out of the body through frequent urination. If not taken care of, edema could be the reason behind weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.