Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. ShaliniYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 32 years old, my height 5.2 weight is 46 kg is this body weight is normal if not can you suggest how to increase it? Please advise.
Sir my friend suffering hepetatis b last 5 years. His age 32 years & 85 kg weight. He want loose weight. It may be harmful effects.
I am a girl of age 23. My Vitamin D level is too low its count to and my body is 8 times heater body than normal person body. Will I able to get pregnant. My colleague having same Vitamin deficiency her doctor told can't to get pregnant. So please tell your views.
Hello I want to make my skin look completely healthy and vibrant please advice what diet should I follow? Thanks.
AM doing gym since many yrs. But now to increase my muscle faster m taken combination of stanzolol (winstrex S50) 50mg (5syringe) and trenbolone acetate (trenex A100) 100mg (5syringe). Is there any side effects. And are the side effects for long term.
I have done 200 dumbbells in gym. Which led to muscle pull it's paining suggest me I can't even type.
Hello sir please explain what are the food i can take for Break fast,lunch and dinner.Means dosnt have carbohydrates
Hi Doctor Am Pravin age of 26 year old my height is 5.5. Weight 62 kg need advice to increase my weight and need muscle growth I have some depression my past experience give solution for that also I want to be good looking person.
I do jymming and workout hard everyday but am unable to lift heavy weights due to less strength. Can you please mention a protein rich regular vegetarian diet. I do not take protein shakes and bars because have tried it earlier and that has shown it's side effects.
I am thin and I want to build muscle how much calories would be needed per day. Extra calories may harm the body isn't it so?
Sir I am manish from chandigarh. I want to know about fat Tammy how to loss wait. Because my Tammy so fatty and I have many problems due to fatt Tammy please take me sime advise. thanks.
As stated by Ayurveda, Panchakarma is carried out in order to perform detoxification of the human body. "Pancha" means five while "karma" means treatment, thereby alluding to the five routines that are used to lessen the problematic doshas. Panchakarma is used to oust the doshas that are in excess and correct uneven characters. Moreover, it wipes out the problematic "ama" from the framework through the body's organs and elimination methods. Panchakarma sanitizes the tissues in a deeper manner. It incorporates step by step massages as well as oil showers, natural enemas and nasal associations. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a general medication in maintaining mental as well as physical cleanliness and balance.
Like each single medicinal procedure, Panchakarma Therapy should be started with an interview with a qualified Ayurvedic doctor who can then determine the individual's "prakriti", the condition of the health issue and the best possible level of power of those supported medicines.
There are a variety of therapies that can be used during the "Panchakarma" process. Two or three processes can be utilized in combination with each other. The five different therapies are:
- Abhyangasis the only home developed oil massage expected to deeply pass through the skin, loosen up the mind and body, differentiate between polluting influences, and recreate both blood and lymph stream. This brings about wanted conditions which is a raised state of mindfulness that will initiate and direct the inward repairing course of action of the body.
- Garshana pharmaceuticals include brushing technique using a dry lymphatic skin with silk glove or wool. This redesigns the flow and cleanses the skin so that the oil and home developed drugs can go through the skin pores.
- Swedana is an independently herbalized steam shower, in the midst of which, the head as well as the heart are cooled but the body is warmed to clear mental and physical toxic substances held up significantly inside the tissues
- Pizichili is a relentless pouring of warm, soothing herbalized oil applied on the body by two Ayurvedic physicians as they back rub the body in flawless agreement.
- Udvartana is a highly probing common glue lymphatic massage which re-establishes the characteristic brilliance while taking out other dangerous components.