Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. ShaliniYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old, I am looking good and all over the body except the hip, which is the best exercise to reduce the fat on hip.
Hello doctor I am ranu 27y old. I am very lean and want to gain some weight. Someone suggested me to take enduramass I used it around two months regularly but ni benefit. How can I gain weight?
I have prl- 47.3 what is the symptoms of getting high of prolactin hormone and how would I get relief from this?
भोजन का सम्यक पचन हो गया यह कैसे ज्ञात होगा?
उद्गारशुद्धिरुत्साहो वेगोत्सर्गो यथोचितहः। लघुता क्षुत्पिपासा च जीर्णाहारस्य लक्षणम्॥
- यो.२. अजीर्ण/५४
शुद्ध डकार आना
कार्य में उत्साह
मलमूत्र की उचित प्रवृति
शरीर में लघुता - हलका पन
अच्छी भूख और प्यास लगना
यह आहार के सम्यक पचने के लक्षण है।
Udgaara shuddhi: pure belchings (if the food is digested properly the belching should be clear and should not carry the taste or smell of the food.)
Utsaha: feeling of enthusiasm, energetic, spirited
Yathochita vegotsarga: proper and timely voiding of stools and urine
Laghutaa: lightness of the body
Kshut pipasa: timely feeling of hunger and thirst.
Are the symptoms of properly digested food.
यदि भोजन का सम्यक पाचन नहीं हुआ है तदपि कोई भोजन करता है तो क्या होता है? - अजीर्ण, आम, मंदाग्नि
सर्वेपि रोगाः मन्दाग्नौ।
सर्व रोगों का मूल मंद अग्नि ही है।
I am overweight. Can you suggest any medicine to reduce weight. I already taking homoeopathy phytolaca since two months.
I want to ask if twice a day dose is needed 8 hrs interval, then how much time gap is needs for tablet once a day which is taken only at night?
Important for everybody for a better health, glowing skin, better digestion and increased energy
Breathe a little easier
While many people don’t consider the lungs part of detoxification squad, they are responsible for filtering out fumes, allergens,and airborne toxins.
When we’re stressed, we tend to shift from deep belly breathing to short, shallow ‘chest’ breaths, which reduces your lungs ability to transport oxygen to all your tissues. If you want to boost your lung power, begin to practise diaphragmatic breathing a few minutes each day:
Lie flat on the floor. Raise your knees. (You can put a cushion under them if you wish.)
Put one palm on your upper chest and the other over your navel.
Breathe out fully – and then a little bit more. With practise you will find you can do this by drawing in your abdomen. Pause for 2-4 seconds.
Allow the air to naturally flow in again.
Slowly and calmly repeat this cycle a few times.
we always say exercise is a must because your skin is also a source of toxic elimination just like the lungs
with best of health
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.