Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. NehaYour feedback matters!
Which type of diet plan can reduce body fat? Pls tell me the following plans to achieve a better body.
My wife is very fond of having rice all the time day or night without faliour it is good for health daily eating rice, pls advice me rice better then roti or roti better then rice.
- You are not a drop in the ocean but an ocean in every drop.
- What did he mean by that. Every cell in our body is intelligent to think and act. We have 60 trillion cells in our body and our health depends a lot on the harmonic balance and cohesion of the cells wiht each other.
- In the movie eat, pray love, julia roberts visits a wise man in bali, and he advises her not to try too hard to meditate. In fact he suggests that medidation is nothing but smiling and the line that is a kicker, is" smile with your liver"
- If you believe that this is just a metaphor, lets look at the other end of the spectrum to prove just how crucial this is. Let us say you hold a negative emotion towards somebody, something or some event in your life. Each time you think of that your whole body relives the emotional upheaval of that association.
- Your mind doesn't have a mind of its own, and doesn't know if the event is happening in real time or it is being replayed. So it produces the same stress hormores namely cortisol. Each and every cell of your body starts feeling the same emotion of let us say" hatred" towards that event, person or experience all over again.
- The body isn't at ease. This is a state where the condition of dis-ease sets in.
- If you continue to live in that state, your cells are now getting conditioned to live in the same state. The upanishads talk about" yatha pinde tatha brahmande" as is the atom so is the universe.
- Health of a person, depends on how well all the systems of the body and the 60 trillion cells play the melody of harmony together. When the cells are living in a state of hatred. They soon start exhibiting that with each other and killing healthy cells in the body. This leads to many forms of auto immune disease. Like rumi said. You are not a drop in the ocean, you are an ocean in every drop.
- Be careful of your thoughts, your feelings and your emotions.
- Forgive people, not because they deserve it, but because you need it. Stay happy, stay healthy.
Sir main weight gain karna chati ho. Main daily subha banana milk shake leta ho. Subha gym bhi jada ho. Roj egg bhi khata ho. Aur weekly chicken bhi khata ho. 6 month main only 3 kg weight gain hua. Mera height 5 ft6 inch 58 kg. Mera family main koi bhi skinny nehi sab normal figure main ha.
Hello sir, I am 23 years old (male. But I am looking like a 30 years man means a married man with children. Because my face and somewhat my body not slim. Everyone told this to me and laughing. What I have to do? To get fair face and make their laughing stop and stun. Please guide me. Thank you.
Iam 18years of age my height is 5.7feet and my body weight is 45kg how can I gain my weight? What type of food should I take to improve my weight?
Is it true that cheese save liver from harmful effects of alcohol? How and when to eat before drink or after?
Hi doctor I am 16 years old. I take 2 cup of green tea as well as two glasses of milk in a day. Is it safe to me? Please answer.
How to plan our diet in the weather of summer. There are many problems are generated because of this hot weather and sun light. Give best diet plan according to this. Thank you.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.
How can I increase my weight I am 18 year old but my weight is only 35 kg so please give me a solution.
I am 13 weeks 3 days pregnant. Sometimes I have periods like pain in vagina and cervix. No other difficulties. Is this normal? My weight is 70 and height 164. Should I reduce my weight?
Hello Dr. I want to know about weight loss without any sexual weakness. Whenever I tried to reduce body weight with exrcse and low calories diet. Then I suffered from sexual weakness. please help. I want to reduce my body fat without any bad effect.
My weight is approx 90 and I want to reduce it I have done many exercise and yoga also to reduce the weight but there is nothing change in my body.
I want to gain weight. I'm 21 years 5" 2.And my weight is 36 kgs only. Please help me in gaining. Some diet chart. Is it safe to take protein supplement?
You might often consider whether people really change or do they just pretend that they have changed in order to achieve something. You can change only when you truly want to change. You have to want to change yourself for you, not for somebody else. If you want to change just because you need to make certain adjustments for a particular relationship or because someone else wants you to change, then it is going to be useless. The weight of the change will not be the same until and unless it is your desire and determination to change for you.
But this is extremely difficult. You will always feel that you are perfect the way you are. In fact it is likely you would want the people you are associated with to change according to your terms. You would want the other people to change their ways of carrying themselves so that they can fit into your way of life. This usually causes mayhem as it is extremely difficult for anyone to change according to the whims of someone else. The other person usually ends up feeling bad about him/her when you want them to change.
Coming back to the question of whether people really change, well the answer is yes. People do change. Sometimes, may be you change a certain way you behave when you realize that may be you don't like it. There may be a few things about yourself, which you might not like, which you will try to change once you realize it. But changing is not easy. It takes a lot of time to change certain habits or behavior you are so accustomed to. You will not change with a blink of an eyelid. But eventually, when you work hard towards it for your own benefit and to get the sense of perfection within yourself, you will succeed. But there are a few things or aspects about yourself which can never change no matter how much you try. The way you feel about something might not ever change. If you don't like a certain thing you might never like it. Although if your dislike is towards a person, it might change after you get to know that person. It might also be the opposite. Also changing your bad habits will be extremely difficult and you might tend to succumb to the negativity.
Another aspect which you can't change is your past. It is what it is. You can't change it. The best option will be to just get over it if it had anything which didn't have a positive impact on you. The best thing to do with it is to use it as a step towards your future. After all, you would definitely want a bright future.