Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dt. Neha BhallaYour feedback matters!
Sir iam 19years old, I have overweight body so please help me to how to loose my weight in medicines or naturally.
I am 23 years old. My weight is 90kg. I have to do job from 5 am to 10 am. Now I am starting exercise in the morning nd evening of 7 minuets high intensity workout. And I want to loose 8 to 10 kg within two months. I want some helpful suggestions. Please help.
Hey, I am gym member and I need my diet schedule but I have no idea, what should I eat. Can you help me plz.
I am 70 years old. Since last 6 (six) years say diabetic is there. After that I am on insulin Human R and N as per advise and treatment of our family doctor. It is in control however my heart beat ranges between to 110 and some time it goes up to 128 too. I do have high bp and for that I take tallzy + minipress. Kindly advise me if you can.
I am a diabetic n under insulin control. Need to know dat I am taking herbal viagra like gerivit forte to solve my ED prob n it does has helped me a lot. But every time I ejaculate my partner complains of burning sensation in her internal area. Kindly explain reason for d above problem n solution for it.
Sir. Give me a solution for Loo's a Wait. Sir, Give me a solution to minimize sugar. Sir, Give me a solution to Loo's a fat. Sir, Give me a solution to give a long height.
I am 20 years old now. Want to gain weight .now my weight is 58 kg and my height is 5'6 .pls tell me what is the right weight for me.
I am 25 years old and always feeling tired and I eat all kind of food but still not gaining weight what should I do?
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Related Tip: "5 Tips To Control Diabetes Through Diet"
As per my age my health is very weak I am a skinny and want to gain weight. I don't have any disease and I eat average but still I am not gaining weight. So how can I gain weight specially without using any medicine?
Getting older. Back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are 30 to 40 years old.
Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
Being overweight. A diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.