Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dt. Neha BhallaYour feedback matters!
My stomach is increasingly big. What can I do to reduce my stomach pls give me a suggestion to reduce it?
I am suffering from PCOD and hypothyroidism and currently on medication for thyroid and talking 50 mcg everyday but the periods are still irregular and I have increased weight rapidly. .I am looking for a permanent solution in homeo.
Hi. My creatinine level is. 95.two months back it was. 81.I'm diabetic and I'm 35 years old. I'm already taking medicine for sugar. please suggest action. Thanks.
Hello sir/mam, I am 17 years old and my problem is that I feel drowsiness every time when I get up from bed or getting up after sitting. What is the cause and cure of its
I am 53 year woman. I had prediabetes. My question is. How can I cure, fully my diabetes without take medicines. But have to cure home remedies. Please help. Thank you.
Hereafter weight loss there is excess laxity of the skin and redundant fat which leads to wrinkling and sagging of the skin sometimes even hampering day to day activities and the inability to wear properly fitting clothes.
Lower body contouring addresses and gives some or all of the following benefits:
1. corrects the abdomen and tightens it
2. lifts the drooping pubic region and lifts it
3. reduces the flanks and smoothens it
4. lifts the outer thigh and makes it more shapely
5. lowers and remove the excess fols in the upper and lower back
6. lifts the sagging buttock and amke it more elegant
I dont know why I fall jerk very early! Can you suggest me some diet or something to long last! Weight - Around 76kg Height -5'11"
I am on tablets Progynova and meprate. But I need to get slim So I have decided to start herbal life products Will it matter? Will it help me losing weight because according to my Family Dr. Progynova and meprate leads to weight gain.
I have desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kg to 85 kg I want to loss weight. Please help.
I'm 19 year old boy. My weight is 64 kg. But still I look a bit skinny. What should I do to increase muscles in my body? I also want to increase my stamina please suggest some ways?
hello sir, I am 26 years old. Sir I have measured my weight and I noticed 5 kg of my weight had got increased in 4 months. 4 months ago it was 47 kg and now its is 52 kg, infect my diet and my routine has no change. I am worried is there any problem in health or this is normal. Sir I am also having digestion problem. And I have measured my blood pressure regularly in duration of 2 to 3 months, but it was low. Recently I have measured on 22/08/2015 it was 70-100. Kindly tell clear me that this is normal to health or it may cause of any problem.
-Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
-Stay happy and content.
-Take it easy
Raw tea me pani ko 5 minute thanda hone ke baad tulsi ki pattiyan jo dalte hai wo pani ke sath pini chahiye ya chaba kr khani chahiye?
Hello I am 24 years old my height is 6 ft. And wt is 62 kg. My problem is that my belly is getting fatty now which effects my looking n personality. Why my belly is getting fatty while I drink luke warm water do exercise. Please suggest me some effective ideas and any medicine if any to loose my belly fat.
Sir I am suffered from gastric problem. It be too much after take tea. And food I am going too weak day by day physically. I feels pain in stom all day. please prescribe me right medicine.
I am 24 years old male, 5.4,and 63 kg, when I was 18.6, my friends were teasing me that I had boobs and my butt is bigger, so I went to a doctor, he said that there was no problem with me and gave sustanon 250 one shot, and said that would induce facial hair growth. Till today, I don't have any moustache and only a sparse beard. That too much like a Muslim. My friends who did not have moustache and beard at 18 have got it now, but I could not get it. My question is was that one test shot responsible for me not growing any moustache till now. IF so, then how could I grow a moustache ,pls help me.
Massage therapy is not meant only for athletes and people recovering from injuries. Massage therapy is often used to ease pain and soothe knotted muscles. Getting a massage not only benefits you physically, but also eases stress and benefits your mental health. Apart from these, getting a massage also has a few long term benefits that may surprise you. Let’s have a look at three such surprise benefits of booking an appointment with the masseuse.
- It makes your skin glow: If you’ve ever had a facial in a spa or beauty parlour, you know it would be incomplete without a massage. Getting a massage improves blood circulation. It encourages the lymphatic system to rid the skin of toxins and rejuvenates skin cells while also carrying away metabolic waste from the muscles and other internal organs. Thus good blood circulation ensures that your skin is healthy and has a fresh glow. Getting a massage can also help keep your skin looking younger and slow down the aging process. Lastly, a massage is also said to be able to reduce stretch marks and scar tissue. Using the right oil can further help make your kin glow. Some oils worth trying are almond oil, apricot oil, olive oil and lavender oil.
- It boosts immunity: A massage can also strengthen your immune system and protect you against infections and diseases. A 45 minute massage can increase your lymphocyte count. Lymphocytes are essentially white blood cells that help the body fight infections. A massage can also reduce the number of cytokines present in the body. a lowered cytokine level reduces your risk of suffering from conditions such as asthma and cardio vascular diseases. Additionally, a massage also lowers the cortisol or stress hormone levels and vasopressin levels.
- It improves the quality of your sleep: The quality of your sleep plays a vital role in your overall health. Getting a massage can reduce fatigue and help people of all ages get a better sleep. Studies show that massages increase the delta waves which are connected to falling into a deep sleep. This explains why many people fall asleep on the massage table itself. A massage also helps manage anxiety and calms the mind making it easier for people to fall asleep at the end of the day.
To experience all the benefits of massage therapy, make visiting the masseuse a regular affair. This is one form of pampering that is well worth the time and expense. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.