Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Pinky PaulYour feedback matters!
Hello, sir now it's summer season, I face problem if I wear underwear. Should it is necessary for a boy to wear underwear? Any effect to testicle if don't wear it?
I am 28 ye male facing problem in my knee joint while working in gym especially while doing squats and leg press with weight. I have never met with an major accident or never had any injuries related to knee joint but as soon as started working out in gym basic workout started with squats and from there onwards I am facing this problem. In day to day life or while sitting I don't face any issues but anything where my knee bends and sometimes if I go for trekking it is impossible to climb up and come down. Please help.
We know oats are diabetic friendly, but when I eat oats with only dal (oats khichri) at night my fasting sugar increase above 200. When I eat rice (2 tea cups) at night with dal, sabji, fish etc my fasting sugar within 140.
I would like to know if I should be taking any multivitamins. I am 32 yrs old and have a 1.5 year old baby. No health issues.
I am dancing regularly but my cheeks getting thinner and depression appear please tell me some health tips.
What if I take two bananas everyday in the afternoon instead of my lunch? I have very less calcium in my body. Due to this, my foot nails are very thin and doesn't grow properly.
Hi, I am 34 Yrs old, Hypothyroid. My height is 5.6 and weight is 96 kgs. My BMI is 34, I would like to undergo lipo for abdomen, waist and thighs. Please let me know the approximate cost for single session. Thank u.
My weight is too high how will I reduce it. My leg have the maximum weight. I don't have stomach. What should I do.
Cervical cancer is a type of cancer which emerges from the cervix. It occurs due to the abnormal growth of cells in the cervix (lower part of the uterus) of the female reproductive system. Cervical cancer is the most common type of cancer found in women, worldwide, and can be treated with successful results, if discovered at an initial stage.
This type of cancer can be caused by multiple factors, some of which are:
1. Human papillomavirus - One of the major causes of cervical cancer is the human papillomavirus (HPV). There are more than 100 types of HPV. During sexual intercourse, a minimum of 40 types of HPV are passed, out of which 15 of them are high risks for cervical cancer, including types 16 and 18. 7 out of 10 women, who suffer from cervical cancer, are infected by types 16 and 18.
However, most women, who are sexually active, will come under the influence of at least one type of HPV in their lifetime, without any kind of harm caused to them.
2. Smoking - Smoking increases the risk of cervical cancer in women. It helps in the development of HPV, which is a major cause of this type of cancer. If a woman is already HPV-positive, smoking increases the probability of being diagnosed with cervical cancer by leaps and bounds.
3. Oral contraceptives - Research shows that taking contraceptive pills increases the risk of cervical cancer in women. Women who've been on contraceptive pills for over 5 years are twice as more prone to being diagnosed with cervical cancer than those who are not on the pill. But as soon as you stop the intake of pills, the increased risk of cancer drops immediately.
4. Multiple pregnancies - Having multiple pregnancies is linked with increased risk of cervical cancer. Having seven or more pregnancies increases the risk of this type of cancer in those women who are already influenced by HPV by four times. And those who have had one or two full-term pregnancies, also under the influence of HPV have two to three times the risk of being diagnosed with this illness.
Knowing about the symptoms of cervical cancer can help in the early diagnosis of this disease. However, in the early stages of the disease, there are no such noticeable symptoms. Although these signs can help you understand if you've got cervical cancer:
1. Abnormal vaginal bleeding, i.e. bleeding after sexual intercourse or after menopause
2. Longer period cycles
3. Bleeding after douching
Symptoms in the advanced stages of the illness are:
1. Loss of weight
2. Back pain
3. Leg pain
5. Swelling of legs
7. Pelvic pain
8. Leakage of urine/feces from vagina