Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Karuna ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my body mass (weight). My height is 5'11" and weight is 80kg. But I have much fatty stomach (obesity), hips and thighs specially. But my arms, legs are thin as compared to them. Feels like unbalanced body mass. I have used Endura Mass powder and gym exercise plus natural exercise but no benefits. Please suggest a solution to have a balanced body mass. Preferably a natural way or home remedy. Thank you.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control but I feel very low in energy n feel sleepy throughout d day. I do exercise n take lot of precautionary measures in my eating habits but still my sugar shoots up as soon as I eat anything even some plain foods etc. Kindly suggest me what to do?
A number of internal and external factors, such as supply of blood, sufficient oxygen and the functioning of the other bodily systems at the time of erection, determines the health of erection. While stimulant drugs and other kinds of medicines are short term solutions to sustain an erection for a longer period of time, sometimes certain changes in your daily lifestyle can also be of great benefit. Here are 5 ways to have a stronger erection:
- A healthy diet: Regular heavy meals are not good for your erection. This is because the flow of blood slows down and the digestive system begins working very fast. High cholesterol level or blood sugar level can cause nerve damage all over the body. If the nerves associated with the sexual organs are harmed, sexual function can be impaired. Fruits and berries which are high in micro nutrients and antioxidants are beneficial and should be a part of your diet instead.
- Lesser consumption of alcohol: Alcohol is primarily a depressant and can affect the normal functioning of the nerves. More than two standard size drinks in a day can be harmful because the liver is unable to process more. In fact, the toxins of alcohol build up in the body and affect most of the organ systems. Over consumption of alcohol has been directly linked to limited sexual desire, premature ejaculation, and temporary and long term erectile dysfunction.
- Acupuncture therapy: Acupuncture therapy involves inserting thin, sharp needles in the pressure points of the entire body to realign and regulate the flow of energy in the body. Psychogenic erectile dysfunction is essentially a disorder of the interaction between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. This can be corrected by activating the pressure points along the spinal cord. Acupuncture therapy has been proven to be an effective treatment for about 60% of the patients who underwent the procedure.
- Minimized intake of drugs: Medication for disorders like social anxiety, depression and narcolepsy has negative impacts on the nervous system. Other drugs like amphetamines, methadone, nicotine, opiates and barbiturates are also responsible for certain cases of erectile dysfunction. The use of such drugs should be limited to prescriptions and medical emergencies in order to improve your ability to sustain a strong erection.
- Lowered stress levels: Psychological stress leads to the secretion of adrenaline and cortisol hormones. These result in decreased secretion of sex hormones like testosterone because the secretion of stress hormones is prioritized by the body. So, lowering the level of stress can do wonders for sexual health and functioning.
I am a diabetic patient and my sugar fasting 179 and pp is 193. I am doing regular walk of 4 km. I am taking glycomet go 1 forte 2 times before lunch and dinner.
I eat sufficiently enough but I can't gain weight and muscles. Is the problem solvable. Or is it in my heredity to be thin.
MY wife is diabetic since last 12 years and taking medicines prescribed by doctors and leading a normal life, two months back she changed her physician who has prescribed insulin. After taking insulin she ii suffering from itching in whole body. She feels that itching is reaction of insulin but also sugar level is not manageable. Let us know basic cause of it.
Pregnancy ke baad se jab bhi mai ghar ka kaam karne lagti hoon tabhi bhut thaq jaati hoon and also meri saans phool jaati hai Kuch ilaj hai to bataye ki mai kaise fit rahoon and lazy feel na karoon.
Hi, my mom feels that her body is getting swollen. She is a diabetic patient. She has changed her city and now living in a different city. Could you please let us know what could be the cause?
Please tell me to increase pletlate ,platimax tablet are good or papaya leaf juice actually I don't like to take this type of juice please subject I also taking kivi food.
Be sure to wash your skin twice a day in circular motions for 1 minute, and then rinse with lukewarm water.