Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Karuna ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old man, My fasting is - 107 (70-100 ref interval) pp - 137 (70-140 ref interval) Hba1c - 5.7 (5.7-6.4 at risk) Does that mean I am diabetic?
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules.
I have gained weight upto 53 kgs but want to loose weight. What should I do in order to loose weight.
Sir / Mam I am 30 year old male. My one side right shoulder near back side of neck it little bit increase compare to left side.
hello doctor my body muscles is viverating for a second in different parts of body some time's in arm some time's in the muscles and other body parts sir please suggest why is this happening.
In the month of April I smocked gangaa, flake, never, tobacco. And one day while smoking. Gangaa I take heavy dose and got Faint there for 6 hours. Now. I had stopped smoking since a month. With the help of my parents. Love. Now my problem is. A certain type of fear is arrised. What should I do to get rid of this fear. And When people speaks ill about me I got this fear and when somebody tells me to smoke . I am felling like fear. What should I do sir? To get rid with this fear.
I'm 21 years old but my weight is only 35 kgs and I want to gain weight .it's not enough according to my age. Instead of this I'm a patient of asthma from birth so provide me solution how to gain desired weight. How many kgs weight a person of my age have ?
I am doctor Sheeba Thomas, a homoeopath, cosmeto-dermat, and obesity specialist. Today,I will be giving you certain tips regarding weight reduction as well as various procedures which are going on in my clinic.
1. First and foremost let me tell you if a person wants to lose weight what he or she needs to do. He should go for a regular regimen. A regular regimen in the sense he should follow a particular diet pattern and should go for exercise, for gymming. These are all the things which people generally know. But I am going to tell you certain things on the basis of my clinical experience and those one can also do at ones home. First thing I will tell you is that what most people say is to take lots of water, but it’s not about lots of water, one has to take water in a proper quantity, that is very much important, and that which helps in weight loss is one fourth cup of lukewarm water which one has to take post dinner and post lunch. Half an hour after your dinner and lunch if you take lukewarm water on a regular basis you are definitely going to lose weight.
2. Avoid any kind of carbohydrate diet after 7 pm in the evening. If you take any time of carbohydrate at that time you are not going to lose weight.
3. Take adequate rest. 7 to 8 hours of sleep is very important for any individual of any age range.
Now I will be telling you about the LavaTRON machine, specifically about this machine and how it works. It works on the principle of radio frequency. It emulsifies your fat and the fat comes out with the water which you drink after the treatment. The treatment procedure takes about 30 to 35 minutes for a person irrespective of the age and gender and a person can lose about 3 to 4 kgs if he follows this regimen.
Any person who is interested in weight loss or any kind of treatment that I offer can contact me through Lybrate or can come to my clinic at sector 14, Om apartments, flat no 690. Thank You.
I am 22years old unmarried iam suuffering from hypo thyroidism Ht.4'11,Wt.63kg how to control my weight and how to take healthy diet and what is the healthy diet
I am gain weight and want to reduce my weight. I am having pcos due to which I have heavy hair fall. please let me know how to stop hair fall.
- Eating jackfruit puts an extra calories and extra weight.
- If there is such question in your mind then you should clear your doubt because eating jackfruit is much healthy.
- The flesh of fruit and even its seeds tends to be delicious and healthy.
- They are rich source of nutrients that are required to maintain healthy skin and even cardiovascular system.
- Jackfruit is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin b6 content in jackfruit fulfills about 25% of our daily requirement.
- The fat content of jackfruit is very low at just about 0.64 grams.
- Though water is not a nutrient, it is important to mention that jackfruit is made up 80% of water.
- Jackfruit contains a high amount of carbohydrate and calorie that provides energy instantly.
- It is rich in antioxidants that protect from cancer, aging and degenerative disease.
- Due to rich antioxidants, it is good for eyesight and protect from conditions like cataract and macular degeneration.
- It is a good source of potassium that maintains fluid and electrolyte level in balance. Also, it improves bone and skin health.