Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Hi. My weight suddenly. Increase. And. My.belly fat. Tummy.fat. Its.body. To. Lower. Its mean (charbi. Latkali.aahey.) .I'm not eat junk food. And. Any other food. I take one bhakri.in.morning. 1 .afternoon. And. 1 bhari. Evening. please Suggest. Me. I.daily .morning. Wake. 20 push up. 12 suryanamskar. 50 .squad. please Suggest. How. To.reduce my weight. Age 27 .height. 5'7" .weight. Its.fatty. Weight.93 kg. Plz.suggest. Me.
I am 50 years old male had a fall from bike and had dislocated my right elbow one week ago now I had a blood clot near elbow what should I do, movement of my hand is free; I moving up and down.
How to quit smoking is there any medicine for stop smoking. Nicotex is good for using to quit smoking? Are any sideffects for using nicotex. After quiting the smoking can we go for running and gym. For body fitness. My friend is smoking since 2 years regularly is any chance of damage in lungs. And what is the solution.
Sir main khana khata bhi hun to meri body mein koi sudhar nahin ho raha hai to main aisa kya karun jis se main mota ho jau.
My body is not improvements to anything food always please take my health improvement advice contained.
My father getting a hiccups problem. It's consistently going on. Not to stop I gave all the medicine related with gas n stomach. ECG n blood reports are normal. So what will I do to stop that and give a relax. Thank so much.
Maturbation kr kr k mai physiclly bhaut weak hogya gya hun . Per hamesha tired feel krta hu .please help me and btao m apni weakness kaise theek karu.
Sir my body getting too weak and unable to take food properly, so can you please give you r suggestions.
Hi this is sachin alamkere, my problem is that I have large amount of belly fat around my stomach only only. From last 20 days am doing running and exercise .little bit reducing the fat. But I want to reduce fastly. Because am will be married. Also am not eating any spicy food and fatty items. Also taking only 6 hrs sleep. Please advise me my eating schedule and what to eat to reduce stomach belly fat. And what to exercise. Awaiting your valuable reply.
I am female. My height is 168. My weight is 85 kgs. I need to reduce my weight to 15 kgs. How can I achieve it? Is it possible to reduce the 15 kgs?
Dear doctor, I am seeking advise on general health check up as I have crossed 40 years age, my details are as follows: age: 42 years height: 6 feet 2 inches weight: 87kgs leads a good active life I need physical/medical check up done for vital organs and blood. Please if you can advise which all test and from where and what will be costing. I live in gurgaon delhi ncr. Thanks
I am a 25 years Old I am unable to reduce my tummy can you please let me know what would be the reason ?
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.