Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Despite how much ever I try, o am unable to reduce my body fat/weight, I do not have that huge an appetite, still I am fat. What can be the reasons and what are the solutions?
Some people feel weak before lunch after taking medicine. Tell me what you would do if this happens to you.
Dear sir, yesterday I checked my blood sugar in free diabetic camp, I asked the concerned person about the needle twice ,he told the needles are new, but sir still I have the doubt about HIV, sir is their any possibility of spreading HIV through prick needle, please help me.
I am aged 64 and retired person spending time at home. I have gastic prfoblem i. E. Release of gas is very frequent. What should I do to reduce this and also the bad smell from it. Also suggest a way to reduce my bulging belly ?
I am very fatty and I want to loose my weight. I tried many exercises but nothing happens. What should I do now?
I am 47 years old with weighing 53 Kgs. My health was fall down on the age 27 after that there is no any improvement, what time of supplement we use to improve our health.
I am addicted in masturbation, and do not know how to reduce it or remove this bad habit completely. I am a skinny person. Does masturbation leads to bad health reduce weight and blood? Any remedy to completely remove masturbation habit?
Regards, My question is that myself is Rajinder Jain and I am 45 years old. My weight under 59-60 K.G. I am looking so thin. I have no other problem except Piles (Bawaseer). I want to look good in health. I want to increase my weight so that I look cool. What can I do . Pls do the needful. I shall be very thankful to you.
I am 19 years old. I don't have any kind of interest in girls why? Please tell me what should i do to correct this?
Hi doc. I am 24 years old, male I have been going through this problem for years. My NADI of stomach got displace regularly. What should I do to avoid this. I don't lift heavy weight.
I want to loose my fat asap. I don't have a time to do gym as well work out. Do you have any medicine to burn my fat. It's look very odd.
I am diabetic since 1998. My age is 66 years. At present I take Glypride 2 mg BD. Roimet 850 mg BD. Poiz 15 mg OD (after dinner). The BS level of Yesterday are 139 Morning and 208 after lunch. The BS level is almost same since last three months. Kindly suggested to maintain the BS level properly.
Is drinking red wine daily 50 ml good for health will it increases face color and help in for better sex drive. does it increases sex power. please give me suggestion.
I am a 45 years old male suffering from pain and weakness in right shoulder Aceclofenac gave me good relief while I took it for 15 days But pain is back on the second day after discontinuing it.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.
I never gain weight. I was around average 52 kgs during me college days. Now after marriage n even after baby (age 4 yrs) also I am constantly on 44 to 45 kgs since 6 yrs. I want to gain weight. Pls help me. Thyroid haemoglobin everything is normal.
Plastic bottles which claims bpa free like Tupperware are free from any harm of plastic chemicals or they also have some effect on water contained in it.
Refresh in each break (3-5min after every 20-30min) by sprinkling n washing eyes n face) while working on screens of monitors computers.
One can use rose water or simple water swabs to cool eyes or wash with trifala (5gms soaked overnight) 100ml of (clear) water in the early morning
Reduce salty food habits. N extra pungent too
Add yoga balanced exercise, add floral veggies, milk n cream n clarified fat to diet sos almond oil
Habit of massage before bed by castor oil on feet by kasya (special metal) patra u'll find at malls of kitchen wear.
Encouraging boost you'll get by
Basti detox therapy in monsoon
Blood donation in oct heat followed by virechan therapy n rasaya, and if your vision fluctuates with diabetes insist for tarpan therapy too
Professional care required for swimmers.
Though ayurveda proved to great extent on prevention but the same drugs n therapies now scientifically significant on simple allergic conjunctivitis to hypertensive pathology n diabetic retinal detachment.