Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Mainja
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. MainjaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I decreased my weight 8 kgs, it has taken for me 6 months. Everything is perfect bt I hav stomach and my stomach has became very loose. I am very uncomfortable to wear formals for office. Please help me out.
Which treatment is the best treatment (Allopathy, Homeopathy, Siddha etc ) which cures staphylococcus epidermititis. I had staphylococcus epidermititic and I went for allopathy once taken antibiotic it got cured and again the symptom comes often (coughing). Is there any permanent medicines to cure staphylococcus epidermititis. Please suggest.
I am getting overweight from last few months can I get some diet habit advice's that helps to reduce my weight.
Sir I am 20 year old and I am suffering from weak body structure I also take good food but I have not good muscle so what will be doing now.
Last two months I joined gym for losing weight. But I am not losing weight. Can you suggest any medicine for losing weight.
I am 20 year old student bt my weight is low. And my weight is 49kg n my height is 5ft6in. I have gain my weight as soon as possible so pls advised me. Thanks.
I want to gain weight. I am very slim and have been trying proteins but couldn't increase weight since long time. Tell me what to do?
I'm 27 years age old I'm giving tuitions at my place I'm sitting continue 5 to 6 hours and my weight is 44.5 kg too much sitting is not good for me I'm try to increase my weight Pls suggest me.
I am very thin I feel too lazy and when I walk after that I feel that I can not walk for a long time so sir please tell me that what should I do I take many types of fruits daily then also do not feel good. Si tell me please.
I want to reduce my chin size. It's look little big. Plus send a solution for this problem. Help me to improve my personality and look.
I am 38 years old and suffering from diabetes. I am taking half of gluconorm g-1 forte tablet in morning and gluconorm sr-500 + zevit (one tablet each) in evening from last two year. My hemoglobin a1c is 10.2. So do I need to take full tablet (gluconorm g-1 forte) or change the medicine. Actually my doctor suggested to take full tablet one year back but after taking full tablet my glucose level goes very low. Please suggest.
Hi, My mother is getting sudden weight loss. In succeeding days. She is getting fever, cough, and severe head and eye pain too. Kindly suggest me way to cope up with the problem.
Hi, I suffer from type 2 diabetes. I walk around 70 minutes a day. Is that ok. Plus what is FUNDUS test. Thanks.
Ayurveda is a proven ancient life science that has been curing long term and often, debilitating diseases with a focus on methods like Panchakarma (comprising of pre-Panchakarma treatments like snehan oiling of the body with medicated preparations and swedan medicated steam), oral herbal medications and other tweaks in one's lifestyle that can help in combating the symptoms and advent of diseases.
Shirodhara is one of the methods followed by Ayurveda, which is said to stimulate the pituitary gland or 'third eye' that focuses on pouring warm medicated oil or medicinal decoctions on a certain point on one's forehead for a focused form of therapy followed by a relaxing head massage.
Let us find out the various benefits of Shirodhara:
- Awakening: With this method of oil flow, it is said that the 'third eye' or the pituitary gland gets activated to a degree where awakening of the senses takes place in the true form of the term. Hormones secreted from the pituitary gland the master gland of the body, help control growth, blood pressure, certain functions of the sex organs, thyroid glands and metabolism as well as some aspects of pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, water and salt concentration and the kidneys, temperature regulation and pain relief. This encourages overall better health as the organs also respond and function in a better manner.
- Good for Nervous System: This treatment also helps in stimulating and relaxing the right nerves in the right way which restores the balance the Praan Vaayu . So, the cerebral system also works in a better manner and cognition thrives, leading to a good and healthy state of the nervous system.
- Mental Clarity: When there is clear headedness and a proper balance and flow of chemicals within the brain and the various parts of the body, then there is a better state of mental clarity that the patient can achieve. This can be done with the help of shirodhara as it activates the requisite glands which can produce a more favourable and balanced state of mind. As a consequence, the patient will find that the quality of concentration and productivity as far as various tasks are concerned, will also go up by leaps and bounds.
- Treats Hair Loss: This focussed treatment takes on the hair follicles as well, thanks to the concoction of herbs and oils which is allowed to flow on to the scalp. This can help in preventing and repairing hair loss and hair damage to a great extent due to the nourishment and prolonged treatment method with which the oil is allowed to penetrate deep into the scalp and provide good health to the roots.
- Improves Sleep: This form of oilation therapy is also known to help a person sleep better because the mental faculties work better during the day and this restores the natural rhythm of the body by night, when the right amount of fatigue is achieved thanks to the healing properties of this procedure.
Thus, Shirodhara is a wholesome treatment for the body, mind and soul. Practice Shirodhara on a regular basis for good overall health.