Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Lovleen BajajYour feedback matters!
My weight is getting decreased. In last 8- 5 kilos have been reduced. First it was around 60 and now it is 54. And not getting increased.
Sir, I am eating heavy non-veg food in my day to day life. I can't stop this and this my body grown fatter and fatter. What should I do?
Mujhe dahi salad dinner ke pahile khana pasand nhi. Me dinner ke sath khana pasand karti hu. Kya ye mere health ke liye thik he kya?
Food is essential to our being and the choices that we make on daily basis directly impact not only our health, but also our self-image. Taking this into account, would it not be nice to get to know about a few foods which can make losing weight so much easier?
- To start with, while they should not be had in excess, chilli peppers are well worth incorporating into the meals of the day, as and when possible. This is due to the fact that they contain a significant amount of the chemical compound known as capsaicin, which helps raise the level of the metabolism, making losing weight so much easier!
- While beef or mutton should be generally avoided, chicken can be consumed occasionally, as it is also considered to be a superfood. Chicken can be added by a person on a diet as it comes with quite a few benefits. It is to be kept in mind that not all parts of the chicken are good to eat when on a diet. In fact, it is only the breast of the chicken which is considered to be a superfood. The protein, which this food item contains helps repair the body and it tends to be rather filling without having to be fatty, at all! As a matter of fact, if five ounces of chicken breast are eaten, this would mean that a hundred and eighty-two calories have been consumed and that about two and a half grammes of fat would have been consumed, as well. What is really amazing, though, is the fact that the amount of protein in this much chicken breast is an astounding forty grammes!
- The Japanese are known to live a long healthy life. They are also known to consume a lot of fish. One such fish is Tuna which can really be called a superfood. It is a product that is low on calories but high on the content of protein. If a person consumes canned tuna, he or she should make sure that it should not be canned in oil instead it should have been canned in water. If tuna is canned in oil, you will end up in taking a huge amount of fat and calories.
- Vegetables are known to be good for health though quite a few people are not fans! There are some which must be had as they can do the world of good. Cruciferous vegetables can really be a good part of one’s diet if planning to lose weight as they have higher protein content than most vegetables and fewer calories. Kale, cabbage and cauliflower are some of the examples of cruciferous vegetables.
Hi. I am going through a phase where in a feel extremely week everyday. As if there is no strength no power what so ever in my hands and legs or in the entire body fir that matter. I know that my diet is not that great but it is not that bad either. So please help and suggest.
I want to loose my weight but finding difficulty. Plzzz suggest me something as my periods never on time.
I have a habit of eating slate pencil. So I want to knw what are its side effects or what are the causes of eating slate pencil. Is this habit is very dangerous for my health. And how to control the craving of eating slate pencil to prevent myself from eating it. Please help me.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to loss weight. Please help.
I am Akhila and I am 24 I need a help to reduce my weight so can you suggest me the healthy diet so that I can reduce my weight.
I am 20 years old boy. I often get upset & sometimes suddenly find everything boring. I sometimes become very sensitive emotionally. Please suggest some tips to cure this.
Hello sir, my age is 42 and my weight is 90. What l have to do to reduce my health. I can't go for serious exercise because I have got COPD problem.
Dear Sir/Mam I'm25 year old. My height is 5.7 inch & weight is 62.9 Kg. Sir/Mam mere body slim hai but mere belly fat nikla hua hai, which ia normal than 3-4 inch. Please suggest me proper diet plan and exercise. Please suggest me diet plan. Please Help me.
I do not able to gain my weight till the age of 23 I have weight of only 44 kg which is very less for me with the height of 5.7" Can anyone help me to gain weight. Actually I eat too much but it can not help me to gain weight. Help me Please with detail. I am very thankful to you.
Hi. I am 25 years old and I have to lose my weight. so what shall I do to lose the weight? can you please explain in detail.
10 Healing Powers of Grapes:
1. Power up your weight loss:
Exciting research led by maryanne dellafera, phd at the university of georgia found that resveratrol (particularly when combined with soy isoflavones) works on the body in two ways to significantly assist with weight loss efforts: 1) it dramatically reduces cells' ability to store fat by about 130 percent; and 2) causes fat cells to disintegrate at a rate 246 percent higher than normal.
2. Protect your heart:
In research, resveratrol demonstrated the ability to improve the dilation of blood vessels, which may allow blood to flow more easily through blood vessels. It has also been shown to relax the walls of the blood vessels, making their diameter larger, thereby lowering blood pressure, and allowing a higher volume of blood to flow through all areas of the body, delivering increased oxygen and nutrients to the body's cells. Another study found that just 10 mg of supplementary resveratrol resulted in a dramatic reduction in heart-attack risk factors.
3. Mop up brain damaging plaques:
Studies at the university of switzerland proved resveratrol's brain-protecting ability. They found that resveratrol mopped up brain-damaging plaques and free radicals, which have been linked to alzheimer's disease. So powerful is this important nutrient that it has even been referred to as 'reverse-it-all' by many health practitioners.
4. Improve brain power:
In a british study, students given resveratrol increased blood flow to their brains by 200 percent. Scientists believe resveratrol can help speed our mental responses.
5. Protect your skin from cancer:
In numerous studies, resveratrol has had a positive effect on cancer. Research also shows that resveratrol protects the skin from damaging uvb rays of the sun, thereby protecting it against skin cancer.
6. Protect your body from radiation:
What's more, this potent nutrient has even been shown to protect the body against radiation therapy when used as an adjunct to radiation treatment of cancer.
7. Turn on your longevity gene:
In one study, scientists identified resveratrol as a nutrient that activated the human gene for survival and longevity.
8. Fight diabetes:
Prediabetics given resveratrol had a 10 percent drop in blood sugar levels, according to research by the albert einstein college of medicine.
9. Turn down inflammation:
Resveratrol works as an anti-inflammatory, which may be one of the reasons it may be effective for heart disease.
10. Supports muscle recovery:
As a potent antioxidant, it supports the cells and organs in eliminating uric acid and other toxins from the body, supporting muscle recovery for athletes.