Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Deepak Bhanot
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Deepak BhanotYour feedback matters!
I am fat guy of 16 years and suffering from obesity and I am willing to join gym but people around me say that I should not go to gym as It will stop growing my height.
I am fat and want to be slim. This fattiness is affecting my life. I have tried to maintain diet but whenever I take any extra food my weight becomes as it was. Please helpvme to be slim.
I have fever cold fever. And feeling so much weakness in body from last 3 days. I saw doctor he give me some prescription and give advice me to take rest for 2 days. But I can't take rest. please tell me how to overcome from fever and weakness without rest.
What should you eat to lose weight?
Eating healthy is a key to an active life. It sometimes becomes difficult to choose a particular diet plan as you are not too sure about what to eat that will help you lose weight. The best way to lose weight is to eat natural foods which help in maintaining your waistline than processed foods which promise the same. Following is a list of 5 very basic natural foods which help you lose weight and also takes care of your health:
- Broccoli: Broccoli is one of the most effective foods which can help you lose weight. It contains several micronutrients and phytochemicals which aid in weight loss by breaking down fats. Broccoli is rich in dietary fiber, minerals and vitamins and low in calories and yet satisfies your hunger. You can eat it raw, cooked or as a healthy snack. Add this green vegetable to your regular diet and hasten your weight lose process.
- Oats: Oats is a healthy addition to your diet as it high on nutrients and fiber. You should include it in regular diet for at least 4 times a week if you want to lose weight. You can customize your serving to add more nutritional value to your meal. Avoid sugary toppings as they are high in calories and do not promote weight loss. Do not consume oats with added flavors or any other synthetic ingredients.
- Apples: Apples are low in calories and rich in fiber. It is a perfect snack which is sweet and satisfying at the same time. It not only helps you to lose weight but also effectively controls your blood cholesterol. Apples contain antioxidants which have a lot of health benefits other than aiding weight loss. Fresh apples are considered to be even more effective in this regard.
- Cabbage: Cabbage contains only 17 calories in a serving and is one of the best foods for weight loss. You can cook it in olive oil and season it with herbs and add it to your regular diet. Cabbage also helps fight cancer among its other beneficial qualities. It reduces your calorie intake and also satisfies your appetite. It also acts as a natural detox and works wonders for your overall health.
- Black beans: Black beans are one of the most satisfying proteins which you can consume during weight loss. They are rich in fiber and protein and keep you full for a long time. They contain soluble fiber which helps you fight cholesterol problems. The insoluble fiber in black beans maintains your digestive system and regulates the bowels.
- Fruit yogurt: You can see visible results if you cut down your overall calorie intake and supplement it with yogurt in your regular diet. The calcium in yogurt restricts the production of cortisol and controls your appetite. Yogurt also contains amino acids which contribute in burning fat. You can add fruits like blueberry or aloe vera to your yogurt to make it a tastier and healthier snack.
- Whole bean salad: Whole bean salad is simple to prepare and is a very healthy snack. It is filling and keeps your hunger pangs at bay. You can put bell-peppers and sweet corn to add flavors and toss it in olive oil to keep it healthy.
Lycopodium 1M ki 1 dose kitni hoti hai yani kitne drops hoti hai or ise kitne pani me dissolve kar k use karna hai?
I am now 34 years old and suffering from diabetes from past 3 years. I am using insulin to control my reading but the reading are never constant and have variations. Need assistance further.
For people who think replacing sugar with honey in all ways is a healthier option!
Do not use honey in hot beverages or heat it by using it in baked recipes. When honey is exposed to heat, it releases a toxin called hydroxymethyl furfuraldehyde. Heating honey makes it harder to digest, it also hinders detoxification and produces toxins.
Stay Healthy... Stay Blessed!