Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Cheenu Prashar VigYour feedback matters!
My height is 5'3" and weight is 51 kg .Is my height and weight ok. I look so thin. Shud I increase weight?
I am a 23 year old male. I am 6 foot height but 57kgs. I want to become fat. Could I eat burger daily to get fat within 1-2 months?
Hi I am 20 year old girl. I have a very thin face but if I eat too much of fat my lower body becomes heavy and looks out of propotion but face does not gain weight. What to do? also my face is dull.
I am working 10 hrs daily and in an airport. As I am hard working. I am being lean. I wanna be enough fat.
I am 16 years old. I eat less but I am failed to lose weight. Help me in the case and prefer any medicine.
Mera weight behat kum hai. Mai sare healthy khana khatu hu par fhir bhi mera weight badhta hi nahi. Mera abhi ka weight hai 55kgs. So tell me doctor what I do.
SIR, I masturbate daily at least 3-4 times a day. Is it harmful for my health? Or is it going to be harmful for my marital life, in future. I feel too much weakness, so is it because of my masturbation. What should I do to overcome it. I can not control myself and cannot stop myself doing this.
Mere frnd ka pet nikal aaya h bhut aur wo na run kr sakta or na hi exercise to use kya krna chahiye ki pet kam ho jaye.Please tell.
I am a 40 year old female. I have problems of severe headache and lack of stamina to do work. Also got spondylitis. Please help and tell what sort of physical activity I should do.
What should I do to reduce my weight? Because my height is 5'6 and my weight is 75. Its also because I have a ligament tear in my both the knees (left and right) so keeping this in mind how can I reduce my weight so as less weight falls on my knee? Please suggest me.
1. Determine your ideal weight and follow your diet plan with patience.
2. A gradual reduction of 2-3 kg in a month is desirable. Don't get disappointed if weight loss is not desirable. Maintain weight record weekly.
3. Nibbling in between meals should be avoided.
4. Water adds no calories, so drink plenty.
5. Divert yourself from food rather there are many interesting hobbies to indulge in.
6. Exercise should be a part of your schedule say 5 days a week. Be it walk or stretching or some yoga aasans like surya namaskar.
7. Avoid sweets, fried foods and carbonated beverages.
8. Include free foods like lemon water, ajwain water, green tea, salad vegetables like cucumbers, carrots, onion, cabbage, kakri etc, fruits like apple, watermelon, guava etc.
9. Include milk and yoghurt, whole wheat flour along with pulses in your diet.
10. Most important of all don't worry.
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord, a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine, which further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can, thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out to be fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:
- Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day: Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
- Do not slouch but sit straight: Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
- Stretch your spine in three directions: This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
- The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain: In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.