Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Hi I have pot belly wanted a flat belly I know it is not easy to get an exact flat belly pls suggest me good and easy way aur diet for it:)
Hi. I am male 27. And my weight is 66 KGS , my height is 5'10" I want to gain weight immediately as soon as possible. Kindly Suggest any nutrition powders. Though I'm already taking more than enough food.
I'm 18 years old. I'm worried about my fat belly. I'm getting too much tired after a walk. So kindly tell me how to reduce my fat belly.
My blood sugar was 98 after one year ie y'day When I tested again it was 123. Why it has raised? Am I in danger of getting diabetes?
Age 55 everyday 60 minutes evening walk stopped after hot temperatures for full one month is it harmful? No other exercises Thanks.
Many parents complain about bad behavior of their children. It is extremely unfortunate that parents are not giving sufficient attention to mental health of children. When we say 'health is wealth' and 'prevention is better than cure' why do we think only about physical health? mental health is more important than physical health. That is why our wise ancestors said that the mind is responsible for one's happiness or sorrow depending on how it is handled. We should integrate yoga into our lives if we want to be happy and teach yoga to our children if we want them to behave well.
I found my weight is increasing from the last year and since then I feel depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me?
How to increase the stamina and which are the safe days to have sex with out condom so that I women does not get pregnant.
They induce relaxation response characterized by decreased arousal and diminished sympathetic activity (decreased heart rate and lower blood pressure) and increased EEG slow wave activity.
Relaxation techniques may be subdivided into two methods, deep and brief, or by the specific strategy used to induce the relaxed state, including progressive muscle relaxation, autogenic training and breath training.
Adverse reactions are intrusive thoughts, fear of losing control, upsetting sensory experiences, muscle cramps, sexual arousal and psychotic symptoms
Adverse reactions are relaxation–induced anxiety or relaxation-induced panic.
Relaxation–induced anxiety is a gradual increase in behavioral, physiologic, and psychological anxiety, whereas relaxation–induced panic is severe anxiety of rapid onset.
Patients with a history of generalized anxiety disorder or panic disorder and those with a history of hyperventilation are more likely to experience these adverse effects.
Patients should also be introduced to deep breathing techniques that often accompany relaxation in a gradual manner and not more than couple of minutes at a time.
Relaxation techniques can relieve pain in cancer
Nowadays all the vegetable n fruits are being adulterated and ultimately we have to face the effect. How to reduce the consumption of these toxins.
I put up some weight recently. What you would prescribe medicines to use for weight loss. Earlier I used some medicines, lost around 21 kgs in 3 months, but I lost the prescription. Pl let me best. Medicine for wt. Loss.
I tried many ways bt I m nt able gain weight and fat on body legs are so thin dsnt lk nice nt able to wear western wears please suggest smthng.
Hi, My weight is 60 kg and height is 153 cm. I had c-section two months ago. How much should I reduce? I breast feed my baby. Suggest some ideas to reduce weight.
I am 30 yr old (M). My height is 168cm. I weigh only 45kg. I am underweight according to my height. I eat a lot but have been this way for the past 10 years. My weight varies between 45 and 48. What may be the reason and how can i increase to a recommended weight?
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.
How can I improve in my body because I am very thin and weak so I am feeling shame also please give me a solution.
1. CALC. FLUOR. 7. KALI SULPH.
(Calcium Fluoride) (Potassium Sulphate)
2. CALC. PHOS. 8. MAG. PHOS.
(Calcium Phosphate) (Magnesium Phosphate)
3. CALC. SULPH. 9. NAT. MUR.
(Calcium Sulphate) (Sodium Chloride)
4. FERR. PHOS. 10. NAT. PHOS.
(Iron Phosphate) (Sodium Phosphate)
5 KALI MUR. 11. NAT. SULPH.
(Potassium Chloride) (Sodium Sulphate)
6. KALI PHOS. 12. SILICA
(Potassium Phosphate) (Silica Oxide)