Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Bindiya SachdevaYour feedback matters!
He want to weight gain but he is not gain weight wat is the way can you suggest to him all he can do.
I am trying to lose belly fat from so long but not getting results. I am eating healthy food only. No oily things but yes little sugar I use to take in milk. I can't drink plain milk. Pls could you suggest me something really good.
I feel very tired /sleepy in the day time ;burning sensation in toes& very weak.Around 4 pm i start feeling fine normal, bright & active by 5 pm this continues till 11.30 pm .Pls help ,suggest remedies for a normal routine ?
I feel a soft pain in my breasts before 10 or 7 days of my period since a couple of years. Is it normal?
I am a lawyer by profession aged about 33 years, female unmarried by nature very simple and down to earth believes people easily and hit back by their fake attire if I really adore or respect people I try to give my best for them but when in return I see no honest appreciation I am broken and become impulsive .Even sometime if people say wrong things about me I loose my temper and become a completely different person even my friends say me to calm down, control my temper, do meditation but really my anger, temper,is affecting my life in enormous ways lowering my esteem in front of people people who are really doing wrong are making fun out of it and I am set back please guide me what to do .Today at last I am searching for anger rehabs. Please please do not give me professional advice as a human please help out a human from this crucial phase. Please help.
Joint pain problems in knees, back pain, am suffering from diabetes from last three months, also from hypertension.what to do
These days everything is available, including a new body. You can get a new nose, jaw, perky breasts and yes, a brand new hymen as well, all through plastic surgery. The procedure of hymen restoration or reconstruction is called hymenoplasty, hymenorrhaphy, virginity surgery or just hymen reconstruction surgery. The hymen, as you know is a ring-like membrane in a woman’s vagina. It usually ruptures due to vigorous exercise or sexual penetration. This is also usually the reason many women, egged on by families, decide to go for the reconstruction of their hymen because certain cultures value female virginity and losing one’s virginity before marriage is a taboo.
Benefits: The benefits of hymenoplasty , if any, are that it allows women to take control of their futures in conservative societies. If she has been sexually active pre-marriage, she can still decide to go for a traditional marriage without the fear of ostracization. Hymenoplasty surgery restores the ability of the hymen to bleed at intercourse on the wedding night. Victims of sexual assault can also use the procedure to get over the traumatic event and its memories. Some women like to get a hymen rejuvenation to feel young again.
Procedure: Hymenorrhaphy can be done months or years after a woman loses her virginity. It must be performed only by a plastic surgeon. In this procedure, the torn edges of the hymen are sutured back together. If done correctly, the touched-up hymen appears as good as new and bleeds on sexual penetration. Sutures dissolve by themselves after a few days. Hospital stay is only 5-6 hours post hymenorrhaphy. The procedure is done under anesthesia and it usually takes less than an hour to finish. Patients are discharged from hospital the same day and are advised not to do any vigorous activity like playing games, climbing stairs, and of course sex.
Risk involved: There are no documented risks of hymenoplasty and there are no complications either, if the surgeon is good. If an adverse reaction occurs, it’s temporary. Usually any discomfort in the private parts and swelling in the outer parts of the vagina usually subsides within days.
Recovery: The recovery time is minimal and the patient can return to work next day, if she wants. Complete healing, though, takes approximately 4 weeks. Good hygiene is important to avoid infection. Patients are advised to contact their doctor immediately after a hymenorrhaphy if there is fever, abdominal pain, bleeding from vagina or the reconstructed hymen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Hi doctor I feel like im fat, age 24 ht 170 cms around and wt 68. But my face looks little chubby so wat can I do to reduce my fat?
My name is hyder ali my weight is 129 kg trying to reduse my weight left having dinner in night please help me to reduse asap.
I am a type 2 diabetic patient and my Hb A1C level is 5.8. I have recurrent ear infections and I have taken courses of anti biotic after consulting ENT doctors but onlywith temporary relief. Is the problem diabetes related or of infected fluid of the middle ear? What is to be done?
I have diabetic with BP and both are under control. How many times can 68 years man can have sex per month with no health problems. please tell me
I am only 16 years old and I am obese too much. I feel ashamed of myself. Give me a diet chat or some home based solutions to get rid of this disgusting figure. Help me.
Patients have skin diseases like Acne/ pimples/ ring worm/ eczema/psoriasis. Your are advised to take maximum drinking water, 5to7 liter within 24 hours.
- Fruits - Banana is best fruit for skin diseases patients.
- Yoga - anuloom vilom prayanam
- And kapalbhati prayanam for 30 min is best for all type skin diseases.
- You should avoid all sour taste and spicy food items also avoid excessive sweating/ hard work.
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist and ask a free question.