Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Bindiya Sachdeva
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Bindiya SachdevaYour feedback matters!
, I'm 27 years aged height 5'4" But my weight is only 43 kg. Pls help me to increase my weight. I hv no diseases, blood sugar. I'm very tensed abt my weight. 8Everyday I take a well balanced diet rich with protein, carbs & fat though I'm fail to gain my weight.
Have angiography on 20th April I was a chain smoker and coediene addict but in 10 days I feel normal for my daily work. But to quit my habits in a stance or at once is not cup of my tea I think how should I recover from these addictions.
Can you get me a weight reducing diet chart. Iam a cardiac patient and undergone angioplasty on the year 2009. Myexisting weight is 100 kg. Please guide me the way to reduce the weight.
My tummy is getting bigger. Waist size goes to 36 from 34. Want to control it. What is the best procedure to control it. I could not able to resist myself on food. Please Provide a solution. Thanks.
This is my mother report x-ray chest pain view Findings: Lungs fields are clear. Both hila appear normal. Mediastinum is normal. Cardiac size is normal. Both domes of diaphragm are normal. CP angles are clear. Soft tissues and bony cage appear normal. Impression: NO SIGNIFICANT ABNORMALITY Can you please say me about the report.Please tell.
I have diabetes, how to lead a healthy lifestyle when you have diabetes? Do I need to completely avoid sweets? What exercises are the best for diabetes?
I have a problem, the problem is my chest is not flat and it increasing, so please help me to get rid of this problem?
I am 22 years old. I have over weight. Shall I know the diet plans for me and how to reduce the weight BT easy way of diet controls.
Hi. I am 22 years old .my problem is some milk like substance is coming out from breast. Is it harmful? And why it is going to happen? And can I consult a doctor?
Dengue fever is a disease caused by mosquitoes which mostly occurs in tropical climates. Dengue hemorrhagic fever is a type of dengue fever that may lead to decrease in blood pressure and severe bleeding. Dengue may lead to death if the symptoms of this disease are not treated at the right time. The symptoms of this disease are high fever, muscle ache, pain in the eyes, pain in the abdomen and nausea. It may also lead to respiratory problems such as breathing difficulties. Presence of blood in the stool and blood spots around the skin are some other symptoms of dengue.
The symptoms of this disease start after 5 - 9 days after being bitten by the mosquito. The disease usually lasts about 7-8 days. In case the symptoms worsen, the disease may become life threatening.
The various methods you can employ to protect yourself from dengue are:
- Maintain cleanliness around your surroundings: Make sure you keep your surroundings clean so that mosquito infestations do not occur. Keep your surroundings clean and dry as mosquitoes thrive in moist and humid surroundings.
- Mosquito repellents: Spray mosquito repellents to keep your home free from mosquitoes. Spray them keeping the room locked to make it more effective. There are multiple types of repellents available such as liquid or gas repellents.
- Clothes: You should preferably wear full sleeved clothes so that your skin is not exposed. It provides additional protection from mosquito bites.
- Mosquito nets: Use mosquito nets to protect yourself from mosquitoes when you go to sleep at night. They also provide protection from other insects that may cause infections.
- Don't store waste: Don't store your waste products for long durations as they may turn into a breeding ground for mosquitoes. Clean it regularly and make sure to keep the area dry.
- Using natural remedies: You may use natural remedies such as burning camphor as it repels mosquitoes. Take camphor and burn it for 20 minutes in a closed room to get rid of the mosquitoes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!