Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I'm 17 year old male. What type of exercise I want to practice to be muscular. And time duration.Can over exercise Leads to harmful on health? Suggest me with appropriate answer.
I am suffer for 3 year vitamin D3 problem so I taken cholsiferol 60K 8 week but after 1 year again my vitamin d3 low again start vitamin d supplement 8 week ,again 1 year vitamin d3 low what problem please advice me sir.
I am a 25 year old male, I am not able to eat food properly even though I am hungry. Can any 1 suggest me a solution for this problem.
Will doing Surya namaskars help me to reduce my fat, if not what are the correct exercise for reducing fat?
Sir, Damian Q homeopathy medicine me side effect to nahi h .kya better sex ke liye use kia ja sakta h.
A Person performs at his very best when he is in the most happiest mood. So Respected Doctors What are the Things that can elevate Their mood to the best Besides Music and Deep Breadths?
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much Caloric energy/fat as calories from other Sources? What are" empty calories" so many People refer to?
Hi there I'm facing a problem with weight loss. I try very hard to lose weight. But I never lost an inch also. Please help me. Also I get a lot of acidity whenever I eat normal food also. I have constipation too. I drink a lot of water but even though I didn't get good results. Help me out.
How many hours in a week should I do workout to keep myself healthy and fit? I am a beginner and having a weight of 83 kg.
Hi, I am 27 years old lady my Free t4 level is 1.3 and TSH level is 4.67 is it normal? My weight goes on increasing every month and I have difficulty in loosing weight too what should I supposed to do.
Gist of rujuta divekar's talk today organised by borivali medical brotherhood:
1. Throw out your weighing scale cause it is not a reflection of how healthy you are.
2. Bmi is not an accurate representation as each of us is different. Instead two new terms have come into play- tofi and foti (thin outside and fat inside and vice versa) means you are unhealthy even if you look thin on the outside.
3. New research is showing that cholesterol is not directly the cause of heart disease.
4. Eat 4-5tsps of ghee everyday. It is good for the gut bacteria and will actually help in reducing abdomen fat.
5. Bring back rice on your plate. Not brown not white but handpounded. Eat rice at night too if you have grown up eating it. Leave the quinoa to the south americans
6. Stop looking at food as carbs, protein &amp; fat. Instead look at it from farmer, trader, consumer point of view. So eat what takes the least time to come to you - eat local!
7. All fruit is the same. All have fructose- again eat local grown seasonal fruit.
8. Bananas are good for you.
9. Eat before you drink alcohol - eat early, drink early.
10. Weight loss industry has somehow managed to get everyone to believe that what tastes yuck is healthy and good for you. Don't equate healthy with yucky tasting food.
11. Keep moving. For every half hour you sit, move at least 3mins.
12.150mins of exercise a week is mandatory.
14. Weight bearing exercise is what one should be doing to keep bones strong and for stronger muscles.
15. Oil your hair once a week, rub ghee on your feet and drink plenty of water to alleviate bloating.
16. Salt is not bad for you. Don't go salt free. Use rock salt.
17. Sugar is also not bad for you provided you eat it the right way. Indian sweets are better than your pastries and brownies etc.
18. Work on strengthening your legs.
19. Don't believe that drinking green tea will make you lose weight. A myth that google and weight loss industry has promoted just because chinese are thin.
20. Red meat is absolutely fine as long as you watch the quantity.
21. Latest research is linking wine to breast cancer
22. Eat so much that when you get up from the table, you should feel light.
23. Don't count calories
24. Most important - remove fear from your head while eating. (we all know about the mind-body connection by now)
25. Make lifestyle changes and don't follow fad diets which rob your body of essential vitamins and minerals)
Morning sex is good for the brain
Just several minutes of morning sex can keep you looking younger and improve your mood for the rest of the day.
Sex, on its own, comes with a few benefits but did you know that having sex first thing in the morning is capable of improving your mental abilities?
Men accumulate testosterone as they as they sleep and from the time they wake up, they have a three-hour window when they are brimming with testosterone.
That early morning erection is not called 'morning wood' or 'morning glory' for nothing. Whatever it is called, having an erection on waking up is as good a reason as any to initiate a little morning sex.
Not only is it a great way to kick start your day because it'll leave you feeling lively and energised, a great love-making session will also alert your brain nerves making you mentally alert after you have spent up to eight hours asleep.
Another great perk is that morning sex is a really good way to connect with your partner before the day begins.
Studies also back this up, with a recent one saying, 'adults who start their day with sex are more likely to be happier and healthier than those who start their day with a cup of coffee and breakfast.'
So dump the coffee and hump your boo