Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I am diabetic for last ten years. Have blood pressure too. My sugar level is fluctuating between 160 to 240. My age 67. I take TRIOPIL II for sugar and Covance 25 ,both one tab daily. Due to sugar unable to have cataract operated Please suggest remedy. My height 5'6" weight 89 kgs.
मैं डाइबिटिक पेसेंट हूँ मेरा सुगर लेबल पिछले 3 वर्षो मे लगभग 200 से 300 तक रहता है मुझे सेक्सऊवल कमजोरी रहती है मेरे वजह पत्नी भी परेसान रहती है
I am having excessive fat in my body. I have been doing exercises for myself. But I don't think that's going to help me. What should I do about it?
Dark chocolate not only benefits the heart and has lots of other health benefits too:
- cocoa and dark chocolate have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants, way more than most other food
- the bioactive compounds in cocoa can improve blood flow in the arteries and cause a small but statistically significant decrease in blood pressure.
- dark chocolate improves several important risk factors for disease. It lowers the susceptibility of ldl to oxidative damage while increasing hdl and improving insulin sensitivity.
- studies show that the flavanols from cocoa can improve blood flow to the skin and protect it against sun-induced damage.
But of course, this doesn't mean you should go all out and consume lots of chocolate every day. It is still loaded with calories and easy to overeat on. Maybe have a square after dinner and try to really savor them.
Be aware that a lot of the chocolate available in the market is not good. You need to choose quality stuff; organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content.
What are the symptoms of japanese encephalitis and what are the methods of precautions from this disease.
Iam a 20 years boy I have a belly fat I can't able to wear any dresses wt diet should I need to take it.
Hi sir. I am 24 years old. My height is 5" 9 inch. I have tried many things but my weight is 56 kg. How can I gain weight. Kindly help.
Hi, Kya meri body ban sakti hai mai bahut dubla patla hu bhookh bhi nahi lagti hai sir please mujhe tip's batayen.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.