Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Amar Pal SuriYour feedback matters!
How to grow body? My health very poor sir can you give me advice sir and also give suggestion of medicine witch medicine use to grow health.
He is a diabetes patient. His sugar levels is 163 (checked two days back) He had lost his appetite and have constant headache. He feels very tired and weak from last week. Please suggest something.
I want to increase my weight. So what can I do? I am 24 year old and my weight is 58 kg. This is normal then how to increase my weight.
I am 47 years old, having weight 68 Kg and getting fatty. I want to reduce weight & fats. What should I do?
My wife is having PCOD problem. She is having nearly regular periods but bleeding is irregular and troublesome. She has also gained some extra weight around waist and hands. Over that, she is getting pain in the knees and front portion of the legs below knees towards the second half of the day and the pain is more when she works more. She was given 21 tablet course. Some of my family members who were also taking the similar course suggested not to take these tablets because it will result in increased weight and also will give hormonal imbalance over time. Is this true? Should she continue or stop it? Is there any alternative method? Please suggest.
Morning me thoda hot water ke sath lemon or honey mix karake le to acha he kya weight loss ke liye. Honey or hot water sath me peenese koi problem to nahi ho sakati please rply me.
Am normal man ht 5'8" Age 27 yr Wt 61 kg Married 2011 I could not perform more than 2 or 3 minutes during sex How can I gain my sex timing? Am serving in Army Physical fit No any disease.
Hi sir/madam, am 23 years old girl, I am working as account executive, I have medium curly hair. I have lots of hair fall and tanning on my hands. I consulted good doctor like batra for 2 years bt their is no results please help me for this. That's is why am not getting marriage. Please help me please.
Hii I am 23 years old & my weight is jst 49 KG how want to increase my weight speedily pls advise .where m getting week day by day pls advise urgently.
I'm 20 year old and I want to lose my fat my weight is 58 but I look overweight Please suggest me some tips.
Hello mam I am 29 years old and I am very much slim I want to become fat and want to look beautiful. Please help me out of this.
Need a diet list for 15 year old boy. The list should be of north indian food and it should be routine Monday -friday.
I got married in April , my husband want I will be physically passionate. But am getting tired every time. Please suggest.
After a tiring work session, there is nothing more relaxing than a cup of tea. It is such a refreshing beverage which is highly popular amongst people of all age groups. It is a natural oxidant and a great source of fluoride which relaxes and calms the human mind like no other beverage. It also boosts the exercise endurance and also adds up many health benefits such as it reduces the risk of heart attacks, fights against cardiovascular diseases and also has cancer- fighting benefits as well.
Although all types of tea begin with a tea leaf of the plant known as Camellia sinensis, the process in which the leaves are processed, determines if it converts to green, white, black or any other type of tea. Basically, there are five varieties of tea namely, green, white, oolong, pu-erh and black. In this article, we’ll discuss the white tea and its benefits.
White tea offers the most exquisitely subtle experience of drinking tea. Unlike other teas, it undergoes the least processing and is withered and dried after harvesting. This tea has the most delicate aroma and flavour among all teas, and tastes very light and bright. It is called white tea because there are silvery-white pubescent hairs on the surface of the tea buds of the white tea and it also has a light cream-colored liquor present in it. White tea mainly originates in the Fujian province of China. It is produced in very limited quantity and that too only a few parts of the world. It has many health benefits too.
- It is very beneficial in weight loss. The studies suggest that white tea has the property of preventing adipogenesis, i.e., the process of formation of fat cells.
- It is effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay or cavity. It improves the oral health of a person. Presence of flavonoids, polyphenols, and tannins in white tea help to inhibit the growth of plaque-forming bacteria in the mouth.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, white tea helps in the quick repair and recovery of the damaged skin and it also reduces the risk of premature aging. With the same, it also protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet rays, thus, adding to youthful and healthy skin.
- It is very beneficial in preventing cancers; especially the lung cancer. Studies suggest that white tea serves as a chemopreventive agent and its extracts can induce the cell death and can also prevent the growth of new cells during lung cancer. It also possesses the antimutagenic properties.
- Consuming white tea also aids in managing diabetes. Research suggests that white tea can give relief to diabetic patients from the diabetes symptoms like decrease in the level of plasma glucose in the body, excessive thirst and increase in the secretion of urine.
- The Flavonoids present in the white tea reduce the risk of various cardiovascular diseases. These help decreasing the blood pressure, and improves dyslipidemia and endothelial function and also inhibits the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein in the body.
- Boosts energy, but is not addicting: There is only 28 milligrams of caffeine in one 8 oz. cup of white tea, which gives it a relatively low level in comparison to other caffeinated beverages, such as coffee or green tea.white tea can provide an energetic boost, but isn’t as addicting and doesn’t result in withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.