Lybrate.com has top trusted Alternative Medicine Specialists from across India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogi Param AnandYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever since 5 days. Body is very weak and getting pain also. Very low hungry level stag. Kindly I requesting you please give me your suggestions. Thanking you sir.
Very heavy knee pains and unable to sit BP is normal but some times high Sugar levels are high and taking tablets.
I am 55 years old. I have a very bad fever and my throat is burning. Took tablets and injection. Not working. What do I do? Pls suggest.
Hello. I had fever n stomach pain also. I took meds for fever. Fever gone but loosemotions starts with pain in stomach. I went to the docs he gave me meds but very little improvement. Today again I visit to the doctor n he asked me for stool test. Can you pls give me an idea what disease I can suffering from.
Some times I have muscular pain in my shoulder that converts in acute headache at night. What should I do?
I have very oily skin which is very frustrating sometimes. Also I'm suffering from chronic constipation. Please suggest Solution.
I have high BP problem, Then how can I control this thing without medicine, because my age is only 23 Please update regarding this.
I am 20 years old female. I have pimples on my back and have dry facial skin. Can you suggest me any home remedy without any side effects?
I have a big problem of headache. So I can not feel well so do a need step for this matter and I want to consult wid a doctor.
Sir, I have headache problem so many days. Already consult our city doctors but still it does not recover. So many times I suffer this problem please give some tips sir.
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.