Lybrate.com has top trusted Alternative Medicine Specialists from across India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Yogi Param AnandYour feedback matters!
I have 28 year old sister she failed in pharmacy every year she is second year I am not even sure about it she could not pass the exam now the current situation is that she is at home she sleeps at 3-5 pm at night she wakes up at about 7 pm she does not drink water does not eat food for that time and sometimes not even after waking up and when she wakes up she gives badwords to me as we are enemies but she even gives badwards to my mom so we wanted her to take lower education but do not know why she has ego she does not do that and continuously repeat pharmacy and fails she never listens to anyone nor my dad as she is grown up she should understand what she should do and what she should not so why is she doing like that my mom is crying daily seeing her behaviour she does not wake up even if my mom tries too she gives her badwords and she takes long time to even do small things she takes 4-6 hours to bath takes 2 hours to brush why she doing this we even went to hospital but she seemed normal to doctor and she is not taking medicines she does not speak openly to anyone so what should I do for her as her condition is horrible she become violent if he speak anything wrong about her please help tell me about this disease.
I have asthma and I am taking the treatment since 1 year. Still there is no improvement. What shall I do? Also please tell me how do I increase weight?
I'm suffering from vulgar acne in my hip and waist regions. It has formed cluster and spotted dark. Its been 5 years and it keep increasing. Pls suggest me medication for the same.
Our body is composed of many elements that carry out emotional and physical functions that are usually in sync with one another. It is important for these organs and other elements to be in sync for good health. All nerves are connected to the brain and are responsible for sending important signals throughout your body. Therefore, even one pressed nerve may send you warning signals such as pain to the body. It is advisable not to overlook these signals. Damage from a pressed nerve might be minor or extreme. It might bring about persistent and chronic issues. Therefore, the sooner you get a treatment for nerve compression, the more relieving experience you will have. In a few cases, you cannot reverse the damage caused by a pressed nerve. However, treatment does relieve you from the pain in most cases.
Nerves are the most vulnerable at spots in your body where they go through narrow spaces and have very less tissue to protect them. These are the places they are more likely to get pinched. A number of the causes may include:
- If the nerve is pressed between tissues, for example, your tendon, ligament or bone.
- Nerve compression in your neck or arm may likewise bring pain in zones, for example, your elbow, hand, wrist or fingers.
- Aggravation or weight on a nerve root leaving the spine may bring about neck or low back pain.
- In case a disc tears, it is known as a herniated circle that can put weight on a spinal nerve.
Some of the common symptoms of pinched nerves are:
- Pain in the region of pressure, for example, the neck or low back
- Transmitting pain, for example, sciatica or radicular pain
- Blazing sensation
To what extent you are affected depends from individual to individual. Treatment fluctuates, based upon the seriousness and reason for the pinched nerve. You may find that you benefit from just resting the affected area and by maintaining distance from any exercises that may cause you harm. If side effects endure or torment is serious, it is best to consult specialist. You may require one or more types of treatment to contract swollen tissue around the nerve.
Treatment may include:
- NSAIDs - Non steroidal inflammation mitigating drugs (NSAIDs, for example, headache medicine, ibuprofen, or naproxen may diminish swelling).
- Oral corticosteroids - These are utilized to lessen swelling and agony.
- Opiates - These are utilized for brief periods to lessen extreme pain.
- Steroid infusions - These infusions may diminish swelling and allow the affected nerves to recover.
- Exercise based recuperation - This will extend and reinforce muscles.
- Brace - A prop or delicate neckline limits movement and permits muscles to rest for brief periods.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: They are the most cost effective and non invasive methods for pain relief as recommended by the WHO. Your pain will be taken care of by the interventional pain physician or the pain specialist.
- Surgery - Surgery might be required for more serious issues that do not react to different sorts of treatment.