Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
He is suffering from psoriasis in his hand and feet. It makes troublesome for him to work properly. He works in company repairing machine. It makes his skin touch with greens and other oily things. It is just almost 2 years its started. What are the precautions he should take care of. If there is no cure for it. What is the treatment. Please help.
I am 26 years old, weighing about 105 kg. My height is 6 feet, I have a feeling that I am prone to diabetes or prediabetes. because whenever I have sweet or heavy food then I will get dizziness. I also get too much of itchiness in the foot. So I decided to go for sugar test, the results are FBS: 89 PPBS: 132. Please guide me.
Hello doctor please can you suggest me some medicine/remedy for premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and how to increase my penis size please suggest me some medicine/remedy for these things thanks.
Dear Dr. I have anxiety problem fell sometime shortness of breath. Going through stairs very slow otherwise big breathing problem. All heart test done normal. Not diagnosed. Pls.suggest me what to do. librium.or Montair-lc. Help me but not fully satisfied.
Aish is my daughter of age 11 years and she is suffering from chickenpox from last two days I am taking all preventive measures of hygiene. She is complaining of irritation in the pimps. Can I apply some kind of lotion or ointment for soothing her itchiness. Sometimes during changing clothes the pimps gets rubbed up and burst splashing out some kind of liquid. What should I do? The pimples are filled with some watery fluid.
Sir I have water or, flood inside my ear. Please prescribe, me some medicine so that my flood or water is gone. Please,help me. No doctor help me or find my proper diagnosis. MRI ,CT Shown nothing. please prescribe me some medicine so fluid is gone from ear. Or tests where I find this pblm? Im irritate from this pblm. Please help me.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.