Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yajuvendra SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 29 years old guy. I have skin disease. I had severe dandruff when I was 15. The dandruff particles fell on my face and my face became dark below eyes. My forehead and eye circle is normal but below lower eyes to throat my skin became dark. Apart from that small fuzzy acne on my nose and cheeks. If I press that I always get white colour solid substance coming out from that. And also I have shave allergy. Everytime I face burning sensation and lot of heat boils next day of shaving. I met bot allopathy and ayurveda doctors but no luck. Could anyone please suggest what to do next? thanks.
Hi dear sir or madam I am suffering from headache since one year as I am computer operator so I contact local doctor but no use please assist me concerned specialist.
I am experiencing vomiting sensation after having a meal. My stomach seems full with gas. Today I didn't went for stool. I had pantocid in the morning at around 5: 30am. Gas is not releasing but I have small chunks of gases through my mouth. Please help.
She is feeling severe pain as if iron rod is inserting and also burning sensation in intercourse and not allowing to insert deep. That too particularly only inside to her right side .
If a woman is suppose to b pregnant. What are the symptoms and characters shown by her in earlier stages (below 2 months)
Sir, I am dibetics advised to take glim er1 empty stomach, glyciphase 1gm after lunch and 500mg echospirin 75 after dinner are these medicines are having side effects as I am getting itching and small acne in heads and arms pls. Help remedy and opine.
My cousin has mental problem which was passed from his mother. He is now 22 years and he takes some medicines now. He seems to be normal now but is so childish. Tears appear in his eyes and he do not completely hear anyone if its not interesting to him. He keeps on going out somewhere in his active. What can be this due to. Can this be treated totally? How to behave with him?
I have pimples on my face, pimples left dark spots. I had already taken so much of treatment from different doctors but it can't work, please tell me what to do?
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your sex without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
- Intra Uterine Device: A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off.
- This causes puncture in the uterus.
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting.
- Depo Provera Hormonal Injection: This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue.
- Decrease of bone density.
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place.
- Birth Control Pills: Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and blood clots in very rare cases.
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted.
- Condoms: Effective condoms are made of latex or polyurethane. Unrolled, condoms look like long, thin balloons. They prevent body fluids from mixing when two people have sex. The condom is put onto the penis before the penis comes into contact with the vagina, mouth, or anus. General Tips:
- Use a water based lubricant to decrease the chance of the condom breaking.
- To decrease the chance of the condom slipping down the penis or falling off inside the vagina, pull the penis out of the vagina right after ejaculation.
- Hold the rim of the condom onto the shaft of the penis during withdrawal.
- Never use more than one condom at a time.
- Never re-use a condom.
- Vaginal Ring: Mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache.
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
- Diaphragm: A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
- Hormonal implants: This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery.
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out.
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted.
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am not able to empty my bowels in one sitting in the morning. To have a empty bowel feeling, I need to visit the bathroom at least twice. Please let me know if any changes in lifestyle / food habits is required.
Hi sir I want know about High blood pressure my blood pressure is 140-150/90-100 please guide me for control this diet, exercise daily routine work.
I am 29 years old. I recently got thyroid and admitted in hospital. Now my fever got reduced. During that time doctor asked to take scan for abdomen. In that I came to know there is Bilateral Medical renal Disease and Mild Splenogalmy. Doctor gave me URICIT tonic and few tablets, I am in medication. There is slight pain at my back on both sides. Please suggest some proper guidance for complete cureance.
Hello doc 2 months back I have travelled around 200 km from bike and from the very next day. I had severe abdominal pain accompanied by vomiting, bloating ,nausea and diarrhoea then I start taking medications. A lot of medication but none of them was effective except rifaximin 200 mg which I took twice a day for 5 days and it gave me a lot of relief. But after few days of stopping medication symptoms started appearing again. Then I changed my doctor and currently I am taking chloramphenicol 500 mg cefpodoxime 200 mg but these are not proving effective, also my hair start falling.In my ultrasound report there were features of mild ileitis. Its been 2 month now and I am getting depressed. Now should I stick to these tablet or should I go back to rifaximin. And one more thing .Is my disease curable?
I am 20year old female. I've been getting alot of pimples on my face since last 10months n they have left a scar on ma face. I want to get rid of these scars. Please suggest me some remedies to get rid of these scars on my face.
I am suffering frm body pain since 2 days specially in calvs and eyes .and have fever also what should I do?
I am 19 years old male. I had got holes on face due to pimples. Can you suggest me natural way to remove it? Is surgery of it is successful?
Lybrate | Dr. S.S.Rajendran speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY