Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am a girl of weight 62 kg and height 5'4" I want to reduce fat from my face, tummy and arms specially. What should I do? What should be my diet plan to achieve my goal (50 kg) within a month or two?
I can't touch my foot with my hands without bending my knees. My back is very inflexible. Can you suggest me an easy way to get it right?
I have bilateral tubal block. Now I wan pregnancy then what are the home remedies for this. Pls help me.
Include AHAs and BHAs in the form of cleansers or moisturizers to erase discolorations and imperfections.
I am 35 years old and want to pregnant but my doctor tell me I am suffering hemorrhagic overlain cyst. Need to laparoscopy. But I have mitral heart replacement surgery in the years 2003. And taking warfarin. So please .please tell me what to do now. I am eager to want pregnant.
Sir am soo thin, my height is 174cm & weight is 50kg. Recently I gained 6kg for the last 5 months. So now am 56kg but I heard that minimum correlated weight should be 62kg-68kg How to gain weight quickly.
I have hairfall issue and I wnet to doctor he give me lotions and medicine and also I told him that my beard and moustache not grown so he said use lotion on your head and also on your face so I want to ask you he gave me 3 lotions so all 3 I use in face or only 1?
I get stress very easily from anything, which makes me feel very sick from inside, and I cant able to concentrate on anything. Please suggest me to get relief from stress
Hi, I am a 20 year old male, height 5'7.5. My problem is that my body's growth is way too much horizontal and my waist bone is also very wide.(currently waist is 38. Too awkard, advices please.
Hope to get rid of pimples? I used papaya but it doesn't work? Please help to go out from this tension?
Hi doctor. i'm a software engg and I working for fifteen hours daily. And I had severe neck pain at end of day. Is any option to get relief from it.?
I am 22 years old female and my height is 4'10. Is there any supplements that can make me grow few inches taller at this age?
My last period is 06/03/2016.1st time I took ccq100 tablet from 2 nd day of my periods to 5 th day. On 03/04/2016 I checked in pregnancy test kit it was negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
I have a problem in my left knee. When I try to run, it really hurts. It's been more then a month now. Should I take calcium tablets? Or can you please tell me which medication or exercise should I do?
Anxiety is something you face a lot due to different reasons. It also leads to mutiple problems, including low confidence, giving you an uneasy or uneasy feeling and more importantly affects your general well being and ability to work. If you feel you suffer from anxiety, here are some ways to reduce it.
- Accept the anxiety: Anxiety is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse. The only way to deal with the anxiety mentally is to accept that this is a temporary phase and that it will pass away soon.
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.