Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I'm suffering from Migraine for last 1yr. My headache is continue from last 3 days and it remains until I took paracintamall (combiflam tablet). My sleep is totally disturbed I'm not sleep more than 3hours. Plzz. Give me a perfect solution.
Hi, I hav bell's palsy on my right side of face from last 20 days. Im taking medicine but deres no effect. please sugest wht to do? Any test or medicine!
I am taking Eptoin 100mg tablet everyday for the last 4 years for Epilepsy. For the last 4 years I didn't have any Epilepsy. Now can I stop taking this tablet? Please advise.
Fructose a sugar common in the western diet can damage hundreds of brain genes in a way that could lead to a range of diseases from diabetes to cardiovascular disease and from Alzheimer's to attention deficit hyperactivity disorders.
Among the conditions that can be amused by alterations to those genes are Parkinson's disease depression bipolar disorder and other brain diseases.
Hi, What is the cure of migraine I am suffering from 2 years. Please suggest the medicine. Will be thankful to you.
Hi sir. My mother is 40 yrs old. She cant speak last two years. He tried to speak but no sound come. she cant pronunciation. We check all test. But no one find which is the problem. She cant understand what we speak. She only write which she explain us. We also reply her by writing. Some times she understand what we wrote. Sometimes not. Can you help me?
Hello Doctors, There is question that I need to be answered about a beloved one who fall from a window of a height of 35 meter and he died. We don't know how this happen. The window was just above his bed and the bed height is near to window level. During his fall, he rubs against the wall with his Pubic bone but when he reach the ground he didn't bleed at all. He didn't bleed from the deep injury on pubic area or the nose or the mouth or any thing. Some one who saw him falling said that he was breathing for about 2 minute without any move instead of a small movement of his arm the the breathing stopped. And he didn't say a word during his fall or after hitting the ground. His body was completely fine instead a broke in his left leg. My question is, How come he didn't bleed at all and the his body didn't badly crash after this fall and is there a chance that he suicide? Regards,
I am 19 years old I have a migrane headache suddenly full headache will come. Monthly once or twice. What I want to do.
Mere papa ka back side kamar me se 3 nas niche aati hai vo nas mein khoon aana slow ho gaya hai jiske karan papa ko chalne mein problem ho rahi hai unki umar 66 year hai, papa ki reports dekh ke Doctor bole operation karna padega but mujhe opretion nahi karvana koi dusara ilag hay aapke pass.
Should I always stay on bed? I feel aches and numbness on my feet at times. Also can you advice me which is the best sleeping position can I lay straight? I hav already been taking glycomet sr 500 despite which my sugars r high though I am on strict low carb high fibre diet.
I have migraine problem since 3 years. How can I get rid of it? Please reply soon. Waiting for your reply.
I'm a teenage girl. After masturbating, I start getting slight headaches, dizzy and the areas around my ears are somewhat numb and hot like I'm having a fever. What should I do.
My father has undergone the operation of brain tumor due to the hormonal disorder now what the precautions he has to take?
SSHL is not like any other normal hear-loss trouble. Rather it is quite a severe condition. Sudden deafness can occur at any time due to several reasons. This trouble does not affect both the ears rather only one specific ear is usually affected, and thus this is one of the prominent signs that can help the doctors to understand that SSHL has occurred.
What are the leading causes of this hearing loss?
- Head injury: If you have faced any severe kind of head injury ever, then it might bring SSHL. This is why you are suggested to get necessary treatment on time so that this kind of hearing loss can be avoided.
- Loud-noise exposure: If your ears are exposed to louder noises or sounds in a consistent manner, then there is a greater possibility of the occurrence of this hearing loss. Thus, you should stay away from unwanted noises.
- Ageing: With the increase in age, hearing power slowly decreases. However, if you take proper precautions from the very beginning, then SSHL can be definitely avoided.
- Blood-circulation troubles: Interrupted blood-circulation creates different physical troubles out of which hearing loos is one of the most prominent one. And if timely treatment is not provided, then it might get converted into SSHL.
- Ototoxic medication: This kind of medication should not be continued for long without doctor's prescription otherwise SSHL might occur.
- Lyme disease: This is a kind of disease, which occurs due to tick bites and this is pretty infectious in nature. Apart from that, this disease is now considered as one of the main sources of SSHL.
How to evaluate this hearing loss?
- History analysis: The history of the patient needs to be known first otherwise SSHL cannot be perfectly treated. If the history shows that the patient already has an existing trouble of ear loss for which SSHL has been proven, then in accordance with the same the treatment can be prescribed.
- Laboratory and imaging: Laboratory analysis is one of the main methods for evaluating SSHL and necessary images of the ears boost the potentiality and importance of this kind of analysis to a great extent.
- Quick evaluation: This kind of medical evaluation is mainly made on the basis of the symptoms. The doctors often follow the signs thoroughly in order to determine as to whether the patients have SSHL or not. This evaluation is highly supported by different medical tests that are prescribed by the doctor.