Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vohra
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VohraYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall so much due to this I lost approx half of my hair. Please give me a suitable ideas to protect from this issue.
I am having a lot of pain in my tail bone. It some times is so severe that I cry with instant pain. Kindly advise.
My hair is getting white and damaged due to hair dryers and presses since I am not using these hair products I am just 18 please suggest me a good help and possible.
My age is 17, but there is no growth of moustache and beard. What can I do for this doctor. Please help me.
I am having facial hair problem I am 25yrs. Old girl. I usually pull out hair many times and they come back very fast and are hard what to do? I donot feel confident at all. What to do?
Before consulting any doctor, you should always check the qualification. You should visit the clinic/hospital and check the facilities offered by doctor.
‘Head lice’ are insects that feed on the blood of your scalp. This condition usually affects children and is moderately contagious. Contrary to popular belief, head lice does not occur due to poor personal hygiene.
The symptoms of head lice are:
1. Presence of lice on scalp: Lice are small insects that are usually hard to spot. But their infestation can be felt because you experience intense itching on the scalp.
2. Itching: There will be intense itching on the scalp and the neck. This itching occurs due to the saliva secretion by the lice that the skin is allergic to. Usually, the itching starts after 3 to 6 weeks of infestation.
3. Lice eggs: The lice eggs stick to the shafts of the hair. They are very hard to spot as they are small and well camouflaged.
What can be the reasons behind their infestation
This condition is contagious; apart from direct contact with the scalp of an infected person, this condition can also spread if you happen to share the below mentioned items with an infected person:
6. Accessories for the hair
The treatments for hair lice are:
1. Over- the counter (OTC) products: OTC products are made from ‘pyrethrin’, a compound extracted from the ‘chrysanthemum’ flower. ‘Pyrethrin’ works as an insecticidal compound and it is advised to use these medications only after washing your hair with a shampoo. Vinegar may also be used to loosen the nits from the hair shafts.
Certain home remedies for head lice include:
1. Essential oils: Apply oils such as Anise oil or tea tree on the scalp; these oils act as toxins for the lice.
2. Wet combing: This is a method wherein the wet hair is combed using a fine toothed comb to remove the nits and the lice. Repeat the procedure for 3-4 days every week.