Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VohraYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 years old boy I have many white hairs, How can I stop greying of my hairs? I do feel stressed many times, But How can I stop greying of hairs, Can they turn black again? If yes How can I turn my Grey-White hairs black again?
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women equally. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth. If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
All those who can opt for a hair transplant:
- Men with male-pattern baldness
- Women suffering from hair thinning
- Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
- Women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- People whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
Two types of procedures
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction: The hairs are individually extracted from the back of the head and re-planted across the area. This is a lengthy, pain-staking process but the result is minimal scarring and a very natural-looking hairline.
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplantation: This technique involves taking a larger area or 'strip' of hair from the back of the head, dividing it into smaller units and then re-planting those units in the desired area of hair loss. Scarring can be slightly more conspicuous at the back of the head as a larger area has been removed but an expert surgeon will minimise incision marks to ensure rapid healing.
Hair transplant do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self-esteem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Every night she gets pain in her legs and body pain and feel weakness in her body and she has diabetes too. What to do? Please help me.
Past 3-4 years my hair strands have become thinner and now I am having excessive hairfall. I did undergo treatment for almost a year from Dr. Batras but it did not help. Can you suggest a way out?
Hello everybody My age is 24. I am suffering from thinning of hairs. Can anybody please help me to get rid of this problem. I had tried many treatments but all in vain. Please suggest me what can I do to overcome this problem Thank you.
A big pain in my right hand but I can't understand how? I am worried about it please do a proper advise and give medicine. Thanks.
I'm loosing my hair. My hair was thick and bushy. From 4 months it started to fall too much. When I take head bath more hair will fall and I can see bathroom filled with my lost hair. What should I do.
I am just 20 years old and I started getting white hair since when when I was in school. So what is the solution for it?
I am losing my hair for last 2 years .I have dandruff. The skin of the head is visible. The density of the hair gets reduced. I suggest doctor he gave medicines candid tv lotion and candid shampoo, then dandruff is cured. And also he gave unicare hair oil and vitamin E capsule (evion) for hair growth, but no hair attain hair regrowth .so again I consulted a new doctor on 7.6.16 ,he gave BTN ultra tabs and minoxidil-5 solution and gain shampoo for hair regrowth .is this enough for hair regrowth and whether it is best ,safe medicines or not? And what are all the things (eg. Nuts,pulse, fruits,vegetables) I want to take daily for effective hair regrowth? And I daily intake green tea. Is it helpful for hair regrowth or not?
I have Grey hair since I was 14 years old. I'm quite healthy and have a proper diet. What can be the reason and how can I remedy this?
My left leg is paining. The pain starts from lower back which ends at foot. Please suggest medicine and to whom should I meet. I am working with textile company and there I had a sitting work for 9 hours. Is there any correlation with pain and work.
I am 37 years old and my problem is that I have been having a pain in my left feet since my childhood. What should I do?
I am losing my hair rapidly. My scalp is too dry and fragile. Often it breaks into huge chunks of flakes. I am too afraid to wash my hair as I lose a lot of hair while washing my hair off.
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.