Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek RustugiYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years male. When I feel hungry, I feel weak and I feel light headed and become absent minded. It happens before taking lunch and afternoon around 5pm to 6.30 pm. I take breakfast at around 8.30 am. Its a light breakfast with 1-2 roti and sabji. For office I have to travel around 1.45 hrs as I am in mumbai now. What may be the cause of my weakness?
We have severe family problem,which had affected mentally as well as physically each and every one of us but now it's almost solved.but my mother doesn't listen to us she doesn't like to eat anything and also doesn't consult a doctor what to do in such situation?...
Hello doctor I am 27 years old female and having depression. I want to get out of it as soon as possible. As I am facing negativity suicidal thoughts and fear these days.
I am 21 year old. And I get married recently. And my study will continue to 3 year. I want get pregnant after 26 year of my age. So you suggest me that my decision is good for my health when I get pregnant after 26. And please also suggest me, how to possible that I enjoy my marriage life without tension of pregnancy (except condom as precaution)
Hi I want ask with you question for me I have mentally problem when any one hearting me than I was cry and so angry and I feel I am alone in the world and I think about subside and I want live alone always any one not complete my wish than I was feeling sad actually in my childhood my parents left me in a hostel please give me a solution please.
Dear sir , I am 46 years old , suffering from anxiety and depression , due to anxiety , stress I am suffering from stomach gas , loss of appetite , constipation , and tension headache , whenever tension stress occurs immediately stomach becomes full of gas and gas also not passed , dryness in mouth , loss of appetite etc. On medication of psychiatrist since two three years but no improvement Can exercise , yoga cure my problem ? I am too much worried please advise some natural ways to cure my problems Stomach Gas , loss of appetite and constipation and headache when stressed is my main issue Please help me.
Anxiety is a common issue with growing teenagers. It is not the typical anxiety before exams or academic projects. It is more than that. Anxiety may be the result of the hormonal changes, which predominantly affect the adolescent years of growth. While your body copes with different changes, your mind tangles between the future liberty and present restrictions. Knowing certain facts about this anxiety trail can help you to cope with it.
1. Anxiety is not always a disease: Anxiety is not always a disease. It is a normal phenomenon among adolescent teenagers. However, in certain cases it may be severe for some teenagers. They may feel crippled with anxiety. Under such cases, one would require psychiatric help.
2. Talk to someone: A great way to relieve yourself from stress due to anxiety is to speak with someone. It can be a friend or someone close to share your thoughts. If you know the reason of your anxiety, share it, discuss it. You will definitely feel better.
3. Take a break: Entertainment and break from academic work and schedule is necessary for teenagers to lower anxiety traits. However, if the anxiety is due to peers, you may even take a break from them and engage in family.
4. Cry out loud: It is not a silly thing to cry when you are stressed under anxiety. Crying is an emotional outburst which essentially relieves the stress due to anxiety and lets you control the emotional disturbed state of mind.
5. Good sleep: Sleep is necessary for both mental and physical rest. You need to overcome from the fatigue of routine works, stressful events, peer factor, etc. Catching the essential 8 hour sleep is a great way to overcome anxiety issues.
6. Don’t be conscious: Anxiety is a common factor among all your peers. You are not the only one coping with anxiety stress. So, take it light. Relax and don’t be conscious about your anxiety problems. Consider them to be temporary.
7. Be confident: Losing confidence under the stress due to anxiety can be even more disastrous. The effects will never be better. So be confident about whatever you do, whether right or wrong. Every person learns from his own activities. Whether right or wrong, everything will give you a lesson. So you will never be a loser, you will win a lesson.
8. Don’t feel stupid: Being stressed with anxiety is not abnormal or stupid. Everything is okay with you, and you are not the stupid fellow out there.
9. You are not weak: Anxiety is not a sign of weakness. You can rather make it your strength. Fight it back and keep your energy and enthusiasm high.
10. Anxiety is temporary: As you move ahead of the adolescent period, anxiety will faint. You will be more confident and matured, able to tackle anxiety. So consider it to be an affair of a few years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.