Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek RustugiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor if i will drink alcohol one day I don't drink means I can't able to sleep some what stress or an fear come to heart and while sleeping my brain is running automatically by hearing voice of some ones or some body shouts or calling my name. Please help me I am very depressed.
My penis did not stand up when I doing love with girls. But it was good when I masturbate! I hv a thyroid prblm! Is it the reason? I can not sex! Its make me commit suicide. Help me doc. Plz:(
I am 28 years old. I am facing a problem of checking things like lock, gas etc again and again. And if someone stops me I get very angry. Can you please help.
I am 30 years old and having body ache, resistance power is decreased, get tired soon. Get pain in lower and upper abdomen.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.
Suffering from shock and anxiety for the past one month. I don't think or worry about anything but I just keep getting shocked. Please help me. Thanks.
How can I abort myself at my home . I think I am pregnant of around 1 month . I don't want to go to the doctor. Due to society and all . I will be in danger and I am right now in depressed state . Please do reply. And all the thing and measures to be taken at home . I don't want to go any where and to anyone .
Hello Doctor, Please tell me how to get out from stress, tension, depression please suggest simple advice's in detail.
Hi, I don't have any one in this world. Am all alone for this whole life. No parents. No relatives. No friends. I am really feeling very lonely. I have a lot of suicidal tendencies. Please help me. I have lost everyone because of my anger. No one wants to be with me.
I am 29 years old male, 6 months marry3d its love marriage with 1.5 years relationship my wife is very bold and open towards her friend especially opposite sex she use crack non veg jokes I never felt any bad about it as its todays generation let me tell you we have gap of 4 years. Am grow in traditional envoirment never touch any girl had emotional relationship before which never work out got dumped twice which makes me mentally weak den 2 years back I found her she proposed me we wer in good relation got married. At time of our first sexual encounter I came to know she was not virgin I asked her she got angried at first night I bleed due to foreskin tore as its my first time not she still I keep trust on her ok might be cycling of anything broke her hymen. Then I notice one guy remark her ao called very good friend she introduced me as very close friend I got gut feeling its something else more then friendship so I checked her conversation it found normal about life job and career never suspected them I just saw his notification on her whats app he was commenting her sexy hot and many pathetic comments I aksed her she said how hai I told her stay away from him I do not like this guy. She ignored I thought about it and said ok its der generation and these are comments on her beauty looks and figure its ok noy big deal. One day I got her facebook access I juat read her conversation very old 2 years back wid same best friend I came to know shes having physical wid him not twice thrice many times in her collage days also read comments like look for room and lodge which really shocked me it was not love at all its just lust and for fun I asked her and told her that its over she begged me not to tell any one its mistake please forgive give me one chance she do not have any kind of sexual relationship wid him after she met me we r just good friends I got very shocked ok every one has past so they keep all these things away from them after got married am not angry on her virginity lost am angry if I love her most she was happy wid me then why she still need him and how could I trust her that she do not have any relationship wid him its just friendship wala thing. We stay separate from my parents I came back wid my parents as I can not trust her any more 24x7 I think about this only can not able to concentration on my work became very aggressive had many fights out side as well as at home wid close friends this couldn't be digestive for me any more after 2-3 weeks I realize its not easy my parents to digest this for sake of future, I decided to forgive her as mistake she behave well delete all male contacts blocked his no in 2-3 weeks I felt ok still I did not trust her fully I really can not. Last week I found her g talk open with one more guy she had only physical relation ship dat devastating for me know feels so disgusting dat am I living with whore or something I hate her like anything now I do not want to touch her body I do not want her in my life but I couldn't do it as it will hurt my parents and I love them very much again she started same thing its my past please forgive me do not judge me on my past etc etc am yours only please do not tell my parents she behave very down crying alot again ask for chance to become good wife I really can not understand now how can I trust her. She broke the trust of her father how could be she will be faithful to me I think she is very much addicted to sex now we have good sex life what after if we had problem I can not trust her for ny life journey am getting sick now can not able to do anything feel to do kill my self but thats not solutions what should I do should I tell her parents but I do not think so after that anything will remain between us. What should I do please help should I file divorce she said if I file divorce she will kill herself as I know she loves me alot kind of things she did for me in past 2 years relationship but I can not trust her for her nature towards opposite sex its too much open. Please help psychiatrist help required am sick now do not know what am up to.
Hi, I am once again facing some minor ocd problem after several months I was completely out after treatment of ssri but why this is happening again? Please Help.
I am male 50, depressed by doing better for others but get underestimated by them. Early childhood was without /having step mother. Bad experience of life. Always feel depressed even in social life.
I'm taking veniz 75 for several years. This was prescribed for anxiety. If I don't take some uneasiness in my head next day. Please suggest .
Hello, dere is a big problem in my life. I can't concentrate on my career fr last 5-6yrs. I always feel tired, lazy, irritated. Nd evrytym I always feel demotivated. I really want to do something big in my life. But I couldn't started anything in my cursed life. Pllllzzzz doctor help me, I really wnt to achieve everything. But I don't know where to I start. Nd im little bit weak in studies. Thank you.
Sir, I am asking about my 2 months baby podiatrist tell heart beat combined with murmur sound. Is that anything serious? He told that consult with cardiactist doctor I went cardiologist they check and told she having normal heart beat no worry. Again went podiatrist for general check up again telling the same baby having some heartbeat with murmur sound so check after 3 or 4 months. Tell the reason for murmur sound what to do next?
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Dear sir, I am not getting deep sleep in nights, always getting dreams. I am suffering from anxiety, when I take tablet in night for depression sleep was something good, but if I did not take am not getting proper sleep. Please advice me what I have to do. Does how long anxiety will stay, I have same problem from 8 months. Please help me.
I am a 67 year old retd. Govt. Servant and suffering from pulsatilla tinnitus which increases with rise in BP specially at early morning I. E. 3AM. I am on anti hypertensive medicines. Ct carotid and other inns are WNL including ear examinations. No medicine is providing relief. I feel emotions intensely and my quality of life such as proper sleep is in disarray. My anxiety level is also very high and bad dreams are regular occurrences. Anti anxiolytics are also not helpful. Kindly advise what to do.
Have you noticed yourself feeling diminished consistently? Do you find yourself apologizing to your partner even despite being on the receiving end of your lover’s bad behavior? Have you been feeling that your partner takes you for granted and also takes advantage of you? If the answer of the these questions is a ‘YES’ then it establishes that you are dating an emotional manipulator.
Being in a relationship with an emotional manipulator may not only scar you emotionally but also cause severe damage to you in the long run. Here are some warning signs to watch out for:
1. Your partner diminishes your feelings: Emotional manipulators are selfish people and are concerned solely about themselves and their desires. They do not care about your feelings and when you try to share some grief or feelings, they may turn you down by saying you are stupid or are over-reacting. Sometimes, their manipulative nature makes you think that they are right. An emotional manipulator also does not apologize and blames you for something, which is actually their fault.
2. Your partner often lets you down: If you get insulted, embarrassed or are made fun of by your partner frequently, especially in public, he or she is likely to be an emotional manipulator. The person is likely to prey on all your insecurities. You may be made fun of in front of your family and friends, by your partner, which crosses the limit of joking. Even if you convey that you are hurt by these actions, they do not change.
3. Your partner blames you for their bad behavior: An emotional manipulator will never take the blame or responsibility of their bad deeds. Instead, they will try to put the entire blame on you with lame justifications. If your partner is an emotional manipulator, it is likely that he or she would ask you over and over about your feelings.
4. Your partner does not explain themselves: Emotional manipulators are likely to hold back their issues and do not bother to explain their actions. Actually, such people do not intend to connect emotionally with you. They will try to impose themselves upon you and feel that they are superior than you. Such people get angry very easily if you cannot manage time for them.
5. Your partner changes ways only after extremities: Emotional manipulators do not care about your feelings and when you are fed up and want to leave, they start overreacting and promise to make positive changes. However, after a while they regain their previous attitude.
The above signs indicate that your partner is an emotional manipulator. If you experience these signs, the best decision is to leave your partner and move on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.