Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek MittalYour feedback matters!
I am 51yrs old. I have pain in wrist elbow, and too much pain in both the ankle what should I do? please tell me.
My husband has disc problem and sciatica pain. Dr. X-ray and told that there is gap between disk. Dr. advise rest and exercise. What should to do in future.
Please tell me an instant remedy for lessening ankles and legs pain as they ache a lot even when I rest.
Dear doctor I am 47 year old women I suffer from joint and muscle pain from last year .my uric acid is 6.1 and sugar and bp are normal. My weight is 75 kg. I take many type medicine but not effect me. Please guide me which treatment help me. Can I visit your hospital.
Sir I am suffering from hlab27+ and ankylosing spondylitis So it's have any permanent solution to cure it.
Good evening I am working as an aircraft engineer. Before some months I felt some weakness and fasuclation in my lower limb. So I consulted a doctor and post MRI he told me that I am having Anterior Horn Cell Disorder. He told me there's no treatment for this. Can you please recommend me any doctor who can guide me in this?
I am suffering from left knee pain last one an half month (muscles pain) I am not aware about cause of pain almost one an half month before I was sleeping in ac room, one day morning I felt left knee pain. Generally I am on routine fast -morning walk last one year.
I am 25 years female with weigh 63kg. Daily I feel pain in my shoulders and pain in my lower stomach portion. All time restlessness in in the body. I have more and more sleep all the time. And even I have pain in my legs all night. I want to knwn the reason and diagnose me something for my health.
I have been diagonised with slip disc at l5 s1 and been advised root block therapy, can anyone advise if ts effective?
I am 19yr female. I had a minor toe fracture in my leg. 3weeks I kept plaster in my leg and even bnd tape on dat finger. Its 3 and half week and that finger have little pain. please suggest me what shud I do shud a tape it again. My calcium tablets are still going on but I have no proper advice from any doctor please help.
I am 32 years male it was diagnosed in 2013 i have numerous interal neuroforimas. Whenever some one touches or if there some kind of physical pressure it gives me intense pain which in turn gets me very angry.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.