Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek MittalYour feedback matters!
Sir ,mam I have a problem from the part of waste material path when I sit for take off waste at that time too much paining from a part of that but not blooding also another time when sit .& n please give me suggestion how to solve it. This problem from 2-3 days.
Previously for my left disc some extra growth came and it touches to spinal cord because of that I was getting leg and back pain. In 2011 doctor did some operation and removed extra growth after that till last week I haven't faced any problem. But now I am getting pain at operated place and full leg pain and low back ache. My height is 5.7 and weight is 90kgs.
I am suffering from a severe pain in my back bottom. It has become regular over a fortnight Please tell me what to do.
I am suffering severe to mild pain starting from my left hip to lower leg upto foot since 4 months. It is more in early morning after bed time and reduces by time passage in day. X-ray and abdominal scan reports are normal. I prefer avoiding pain killers and medicines without diagnosing the reason than tolerating pain. Now my left lower eyelid is flickering whole day from 6/7 days thus disturbing my work activities. Please advise.
I am 25 years old lady I have back pain & weakness prob. So What should I do and my Weight not gain is only 35 so how I gain my weight? Please give me solution.
What causes pain in my lower back? I am just 18 years old and its there from last 3 years. I am sure that its not because of any injury. Is it caused by any deficiency? How can I get rid of it?
Hi, I attached here MRI reports. Please advise how could I come out from back pain without surgery. MRI - LUMBAR spine 19,10.2016: Findings: loss of normal lumbar lordosis seen? Due to muscle spasm. Lumbar vertebrae appears normal in alignment .No listhesis. Small Schmorl's nodes noted involving the endplates of multiple lumbar vertebra. Degeneration ofL1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-L5 lumbar intervertebral disc Posterior annular tear noted at L1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-LSlevels. At Ll-L2 level there is right paramidline protrusion, No foramina narrowing. At L2-L3, L3-L4 diffuse posterior disc bulge noted ,causing effacement of ventral thecal sac and inferior recess of bilateral neural foramina narrowing at L3-L4 level. At L4-L5 level, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting L4 and traversing LS nerve roots at this level. At LS-Sllevel, no disc bulge or herniation. Conus medullaris appear unremarkable. Impression: - Lumbar spondylosis degenerative changes as mentioned ,predominant at L4-L5 level. - At L4-LSlevel, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting left L4 and traversing Left LSnerve roots at this level. Approving Doctor: Somasundaram Sivaraman. MD.DNB. FRCR (UK)
My wife is 48 years old, diabetic and had minor hear attack in 2008 December. She is taking medicines as per the diabetologist. Of late she has immense burning sensation in her feet and she keeps ice to cool it. She is using Deep Senz (Eris company) as advised, but not much relief in her legs from burning sensations. Please advise what has to be done now as she becomes restless and can not walk/stand.
Since last evening I am having pain in my left thigh 7 sometimes it feels like a current of severe pain is passing through it. Please tell what it is.
Sir when I'm sleeping in the night's.automatically I'm not getting breathing and I'm just waking up this has happened so many times sit what should I do sir.
Hello sir, I am 26years old male. I have pain last 5 months in my hand if do I hard work. 5 months ago right hand injured. please tell solution.
Hello, I am suffering from coccyx (tailbone) pain from past 1 year. And now i am really fed up with this pain. Because of this my normal life has been disturbed. Please suggest me some permanent solution on dis. I consulted doc but he said there is no permanent solution.Plz help me out of this.
Hii, Sir please tell me the some very useful medicine for shoulder pain. Last 2 weeks my father have fell to much pain in left side shoulder.
I have severe headache and neck pain and pins and needles in my arms and legs what could this be I feel awful?
I am getting pain in my knees while walking. I dnt know what is the problem. I am 23 years old. Will I get pain if we sit idle?
Hello dr, my left shoulder pain severe from long time while sitting in front of system and driving bike also I tried nucoxia Mr. and applied gel but no result my bp is 150/90.
My right leg heel is paining very much when ever I walk or used to do lot of work it pains badly. A black spot is also made at the side of heel may be it is black blood but it pains please suggest me a solution to get relief from this.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"