Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Gupta (P.T.)
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek Gupta (P.T.)Your feedback matters!
I think he's weight is very low then other and he's mall nourished as he looks very weak than others.
I am a lazy person I get often tired doing small activities. I feel anxiety when I wake up, I tried many energy drinks and pills. Even I am tired of typing this. Is this because I smoke too much. please help me.
I want to gain a little more weight as a skinny personality doesn't suits me. Kindly tell me the proper diet and medications (if any) useful for me.
Hello sir, mam. I am a 21 years old boy. But I am thin. Please can you suggest me some health tips. I will be very thankful to you.
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.