Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek Gupta (P.T.)Your feedback matters!
I am suffering from spondylosis with c-3 to c-7 in the x-ray shows gap. What is the remedy? I am undergoing physiotherapy at present. Pain killer tablets give only temporary relief. I am undergoing traction and ultrasound treatment from doctor at present.
I Love to masturbates. I do once or twice in a week. But when I do this I can't do it twice continuously, it feels like as I am exhausted, same feeling also come when I am in a relation mode. And my erection time is very less 5-10 min only. please suggest me that how to overcome this.
I am 24 years old .am feeling weakness due to swpnadosh for a long time around 3-4 years frequently. Pls guide me.
Diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis last year, I made changes to my lifestyle, started exercising daily. Only resorted to consuming indomethacin in dire needs. And I have been okay for an year, apart from a few occasional outbursts of pain. But nowadays, I wake up with a lot of lower back pain everyday. Everything from my upper torso to my hips are stiff for about 1-2 hours every morning. I am eating well, practicing yoga daily, during the day I am fine. I want to avoid the nights. What should I do?
My cousin age is 27 years, doing gym for body making, he need some protein powder. Please suggest me some proteins powder for mass gainer and body maker.
Which medicine should be taken to gain weight, I eat too much then also my weight is only 38 kgs please help me.
Doctor, I want to gain weight I am only 36 kg. But I am 19 years old. I do not like to eat any non veg item except egg. please help me doctor to gain weight in one month. I tried many medicines .even thought I started eating but noo food is affecting my body. Everyone is asking mee about. My weight.
I am going gym daily. I want to take ZMA supplement. Can you tell me about this supplement's doses and side effects?
I am 16 now. I am regular to gym. I eat non veg. Alternate days. Sometimes I experience problem wid breathing.
After increasing my diet also from 2 weeks I am unable to gain weight. Plzz suggest a diet plan for me I am 20. I want to grow taller and become healthier.
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.