Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Virender JainYour feedback matters!
My father is a diabetes patient, what kind of food will be good for him, will fruits be healthy for him to eat? how many times in a day shall he have food? We are pure vegetarian, we dont even eat egg, so please suggest it accordingly.
I am a male age 53 years suffering from diabetes Type II from January 2010. There is a fluctuation in figures between Fasting and PP. I am taking Glycigon M one each time. Please let me know what are the best ways of folding and lifestyle and other things that I should adopt to control diabetes. My average blood sugar is 140-145. What is the role of Homeopathic medicine. Regards
Hello Dr. My name is Mithlesh Singh (Male) and I'm 55 years old. I recently figured out that I'm Diabetic. My blood sugar level is approx 390 Random. It's about one month and its not getting low. I'm not eating anything which contains sugar. And because of this disease l had lost my 10 kg weight with a month and now I'm 45 kg only. I feel very week and sick every time. Please advise how to control it and improve health. Thanks.
I had high uric acid 2 months back and now its come to 2.15 but still I am getting pain in my toes and knees. Should I go to a specialist if yes which one should I go to.
Pcos is a syndrome disease defined by a collection of signs and symptoms. The symptoms of pcos that one patient experiences can be very different from the symptoms of another patient. If you have two or more of the following symptoms, you need to have a thorough checkup to determine if you need pcos treatment:
Irregular or missing menstrual periods, infertility, excess or unwanted body or facial hair growth, thinning hair on the scalp, weight problems, often including weight gain around the waist, skin problems, including skin tags, darkening skin and acne
Complications of pcos
The common pcos symptoms are difficult enough for most women, but some will experience further complications, including:
Diabetes, elevated insulin levels or insulin resistance, heart and blood vessel problems, uterine cancer, sleep apnea
Each of these problems can be life threatening, which is why treatment for pcos is so important.
Lifestyle and prevention
One of the best treatments for pcos is a healthy lifestyle. A healthy diet low in refined carbohydrates is important, as this can help regulate blood sugar levels. Exercise can also help the body regulate insulin and keep excess weight off. Losing weight is challenging with pcos, but doing so can help reduce the male hormone levels in the body, and some women will begin to ovulate naturally. With a proper diagnosis, lifestyle changes and pcos treatment, women can get relief from this condition and the overwhelming health problems it can cause.
Homoeopathy offers permanent solution for this syndrome, the medicine is selected based on symptom totality and individualisation, some of the medicines for pcod are graphites, lachesis, calcarea carb, lycopodium, nux vomica, sepia, ignatia, staphysagria.
I am 45+, blood sugar is some how elevated on medication, my lh, fsh, tsh are normal. I have ed. Kindly suggest medication. Which will not have any side effect. Please.
Sir/Mam What is the medicine for sugar and I am asking another one question one man urine is blocked but he have drinking a beer and liquor please answering me fast warm regards Himanshu singh.
Female infertility is not really a rare condition, it happens to one out of six couples. Infertility is a condition in which a woman is unable to conceive despite efforts. There can be a number of causes for female infertility, including problems with ovulation, uterus, fallopian tubes or ovaries. Age can also be a contributing factor to infertility. Following are the reasons that might be responsible for female infertility
- Ovulatory problems
- Damage of organs of reproductive system
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Scar tissues or adhesions of some sort
- Presence of polyps in the uterus
- A previous serious infection in the fallopian tubes or uterus
- Chronic medical illness relating to the reproductive system
- A previous ectopic pregnancy
- A birth defect in the uterus or fallopian tube
- The DES syndrome where in the infertility can occur to the offspring due to the medication DES is given to a mother in order to prevent miscarriage or premature of the child.
- Abnormal presence of cervical mucus can make it more difficult for sperms to reach the egg.
Now that the part about the causes has been discussed, it is essential to discuss the treatment. Are there really ways to reverse infertility in women to make them fertile? Well, in some chronic cases it is not possible; however, some are treatable by the following methods:
- In the case of hormone imbalance or endometriosis or short menstrual cycles, hormones are taken to treat the problems.
- Medications can be taken to stimulate ovulations.
- Fertility enhancing supplements can be used.
- In case of infection in any of the reproductive parts, antibiotics can be taken to remove them
- In order to remove blockage or scar tissues from the uterus, fallopian tube or pelvic area, minor surgeries can be performed.
Yes, there are some tips for prevention of infertility
- Taking all the steps required to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.
- Avoid intake of illicit drugs
- Having regular checkups with the gynaecologist
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Exercising regularly
- Having a healthy sexual relationship
This article is a short walkthrough on female infertility and answers most of the commonly asked questions. In case you have further questions, you can always consult a medical practitioner near you.