Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin Kumar GroverYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 23 years young boy and I want to glow my skin, have tried lot of creams but not got results. Can you please help on the same?
I have itching problem in my vagina sometime burning too. Yesterday I had few drops of blood at outer walls of vagina. I have this problem since 15 days. Already I have consulted to doctor. She gave me some tablets after that got some relief but still not recovered fully. Sometime I feel that my skin is stretched. Please help me out.
My father aged 54 hospitalised for 22 days due to Parkinson's.After release it is found that in his buttocks bedsores occurred. Skin some where gets reddish, other places black greys with sensitive pain. How to cure this bedsore by homeopathy? Now his hunger is also very low how to increased hunger?
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back. L use scar removal for four months but didn't see any change. What can I do?
For sometime my skin goes darker than ever it impacts on my personality that I covered with negative thoughts, sometimes my friends call me 'काला भैंसा' that was very painful for me how I can prevent all of these problems by fairing my skin.
I have black spots under my eyes and also dark lines under eyes. please tell me how can I remove those.
Good evening sir, Give me some precautions for skin fungus (subhem). It is on my chest. Which medicines I had to use. How it works.
The harsh sun during summer causes several problems apart from just sunburn. Prolonged exposure to the sun may lead to several skin conditions like brown spots, red and scaly spots, wrinkling, drying and skin cancer. It is important for you to prevent your skin from such harmful effects of the sun. Here are 10 tips you must follow in order to safe guard your skin against sun damage:
- Wear a sunscreen: You must apply a thick layer of sunscreen lotion on your skin before going out in the harsh sun, as a thin coating will reduce the effectiveness.
- Cover yourself up: It is important for you to cover up properly before going out in the sun. Clothing of dark and tightly woven materials absorb UV rays more than cotton fabrics of light shades. Hence, you should avoid dark clothes and wear light ones. When the sun is very harsh, a well-brimmed hat is also recommended for protection of your head.
- Stay indoors: You should avoid the sun during its peak and most intense hours, specifically between 10 in the morning to 4 in the evening. Try to stay indoors during these hours and use an umbrella, if you cannot avoid going out.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are a must before going out on an intense sunny day. Sun damage to the eyes can result in conditions like cataract and pterygium. Wear sunglasses with 99% to 100% UVB and UVA protection for keeping your eyes safe.
- Avoid reflective surfaces: Try to be careful near water, sand or snow, which are reflective surfaces. They reflect harmful rays of the sun, thereby increasing he chance of sunburn.
- Avoid sunbathing: During harsh sun conditions, you should avoid sun bathing. Fair-skinned people should keep away from sun bathing even more. When you observe that your shadow is shorter than you, you must find a shade.
- Do not get fooled by the weather: Do not think that a cloudy sky reduces the chances of a sun damage. In spite of a thick cloud cover, UV rays can penetrate your skin, thereby, causing substantial harm.
- Photosensitivity: Several medicines and drugs make the skin extra sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. Some herbal medicines are responsible as well. Keep away from these drugs.
- Avoid tanning beds: UVA rays present in tanning beds can penetrate your skin quite deep. In fact, regular exposure to UVA rays leads to skin drying and causes wrinkles.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants provide protection from the sun’s rays. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits and drink green tea during summer.
The sun’s rays cause more damage to the skin than you can think of. By following these preventive measures, you will be able to spend time in the sun without getting affected.
Keep the above-mentioned tips in mind and prevent your skin from the harsh sun. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Doctor, what are the cosmetics that can keep you from tanning your skin in very humid and harsh climate?
My parents say that I was too fair in my young age that is upto 12 to 13 years, but now my skin color is not that fair as it was in my 12th age. Is it possible to regain my color back?
Hi, I am getting black spots on my legs (below knees) of size about 1 inch. It disappears after few days and comes at some other place. The area is little hard when it comes (similar to blood clotting). Please suggest some cure.
Hi, I am 28 years old. I am facing uneven skin tones. Patchy skin, darkening of skin. Even though I am eating healthy things. Is it possible because I am overweight.
Scarless facelift where in the scar cannot be seen and is hidden in the hairs. The results are like conventional facelift but without any visible scar. The results last for very long because with especially designed instruments, the fascia is also tightened.
The chances of any complication like nerve damage etc, are also virtually non existent with this technique