Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinita Garg
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita GargYour feedback matters!
I had periods on dec and 26th jan but this month still I did not get my period and on dec I had sex with my husband.
Dear doctor, am a married working women, I am planning for kid, my last menstrual date was march 12, wen I took hgc test yesterday it showed negative. But I get frequent pain in my left stomach for past ten days, kindly pls guide me.
I took ipill after 7 days I got little bit bleeding nd headache vomiting 3 times please tell its safe or not?
Hello Doctor. I am 28 years old and my wife 29. We are having sex without condom from long time. But she is not getting pregnant. What should I do.
Me and my gf we had unprotected sex on 24th December night, and she took i-pill the next day in the evening. She did not get her periods so far, and today she has only been having spotting, which happens as a sign of pregnancy. Is it possible to get pregnant even after taking the pill? And if she is infact pregnant what can ee do to avoid the pregnancy?
My Best Friend have Herpes simplex and he was treated with home and he has no problem till date. But the person have no cure plzzz sent me any perfect cure option in this world. Only cure.
High sex drive and great sexual compatibility with your partner are not the only things required to spice up your sex life. The right attitude and lots of confidence are equally important. Read on to find out how you can boost your confidence between the sheets:
Breathe easy. It’s sex; not rocket science that you have to think too much and plan in advance. Just go with the flow and enjoy the moment. Overthinking will only complicate things and shift your focus away from the action.
Know your body
If you are not comfortable with your body, how will you know your pleasure points? And if you don’t know what makes you happy, how will you know if you are sexually compatible with your partner? It’s all connected, you see!
Communication is key. There’s no two way about it. Ditch the shyness and express your needs (your man expects it from you as well). The right communication will help turn on the heat for sure.
Every woman has her own positives and negatives. Embrace yourself for whoever you are. Comparing yourself with others will take you nowhere and all the good things in bed that could have come your way might just not.
Add lots of foreplay
Foreplay is one of the best ways to steam things up. Lots of foreplay will help you and your partner forge that comfortable bond and dispel those inhibitions. This will eventually lead to a lot of naughty things.
Could not intercourse with my husband due to vaginal tightness. No child. Lubrication during intercourse very less.
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.