Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita GargYour feedback matters!
Still now ivf egg retrieval process completed today. We have 10-eggs. Best of 6 eggs. After that go for embryo freezing -said doctor. Some medicines guide with my spouse. My dout was after egg retrieval foods what to be best in home made. What is regular activities to do? Make it success what we do? My age and wife age both 29. Ist ivf. Pls consider my queries and reply asap. Thks.
I am getting pregnancy and now enter into 3rd month, we took scanning and thyroid (only TSH) and the result of thyroid was 13.00 it is sfae for safe delivery and what is consequences happens for baby. Does any abnormal conditions may happen to the baby after delivery and what is condition of baby in developing brain and other issues, some body tells us in the above condition it is difficult for developing brain please make a solution.
Hi I had sex With my girl With out any protection before 5 days of her periods and I diet come inside of her I took it out she diet get her Periods its 11 days late from her regular periods still not she diet get and is she pregunten now?
She is not getting her periods fr more than 2 days in her cycle that too not heavy, further she is gaining weight too. She had 2 ipill one each last 2 months nd also has hormonal trouble in past. Could it be pregnancy? The periods happen every month but only flr two days with brownish thing and some blood. Please help.
I just had one day period but I don't have any other pregnancy symptoms. So wat does one day period mean.
A cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of your eye. For people who have cataract, seeing through cloudy lenses is a bit like looking through a frosty or fogged-up window. Clouded vision caused by cataract can make it more difficult to read, drive a car (especially at night) or see the expression on a friend's face. Cataract often develops slowly and doesn't disturb your eyesight early on. But with time, cataract will eventually interfere with your vision.
At first, stronger lighting and eyeglasses can help you deal with cataracts. But if impaired vision interferes with your usual activities, you might need cataract surgery. Fortunately, cataract surgery is generally a safe, effective procedure.
Causes of Cataracts: Cataracts happens when protein builds up on the lens of your eye, making it cloudy. This prevents light from passing clearly through the lens, causing some loss of vision. New lens cells form on the outside of the lens, and the older cells are compacted into the center of the lens, forming the cataract.
Types of cataract include:
- Age-related cataract: These cataracts form because of of aging.
- Congenital Cataract: Babies are sometimes born with cataracts as a result of an infection, injury, or poor development before they were born, or they may develop during childhood.
- Secondary Cataract: These develop as a result of other medical conditions, like diabetes, or exposure to toxic substances, certain drugs (such as corticosteroids or diuretics), ultraviolet light, or radiation.
- Traumatic cataract: These form after an injury to the eye.
Other thing that can raise your risk of getting cataract includes cigarette smoke, air pollution and heavy drinking.
Symptoms of Cataracts:
- Clouded, blurred or dim vision
- Increasing difficulty with vision at night
- Sensitivity to light and glare
- Seeing 'halos' around lights
- Frequent changes in eyeglass or contact lens prescription
- Fading or yellowing of colors
- Double vision in a single eye
- Surgery: Surgical removal of a cataract is the first and foremost way of dealing with it. The clouded lens is usually removed and is then replaced with a new, artificial lens that will give you improved vision.
- Visual Aids: These aids include lens and eye glasses that will help you see better after the surgery. Cataract glasses usually come in thick and heavy structure. Also, intraocular lens and contact lens can be used by adults who have undergone the surgery. The constant need to remove, clean and re apply makes it inappropriate for young children. Low vision aids can be used before surgery as well, to ensure that best use of the remaining vision is made with the help of video enlargement software and other adaptive means.
- Medication: The use of eye drops and other medication can also help in improving vision without the actual surgery for cataract removal. This is a short term solution that can be prescribed by the ophthalmologist whom you visit. The doctor will usually study the extent of the damage and prescribe this kind of medication for cases that are mild. But finally, surgery will have to be carried out as the progression of the cataract is guaranteed in all cases.
- Soft Lighting: At home and at work, you can make use of soft lighting so that there is less pressure on the eye lens. Also, soft lighting will help you see better without the glare blocking your vision in case of the presence of a cataract.
- Avoiding Intricate Work: One must avoid hobbies and work that require unblinking attention or many hours as this can put a strain on the eyes and even lead to severe headaches. This includes painting, embroidery and carving related activities.
Dealing with a cataract is a matter of going in for surgery and making certain lifestyle changes to avoid injuries due to impaired vision.
Can someone be pregnant after having ipill and later a two week delayed periods and an another cycle (period) on time for next month. Both the periods were completely normal as usual and I did took four home pregnancy tests each after an interval/gap of a week after the missed period and after the period as well all were negative. Please advice the possibility if any for pregnancy. Thank you so much for your time and sharing your experience.
I am having problem of pcod and I am now pregnant its the first month I used preganews to know it what care should I take.
It means the absence of a menstrual period in women who earlier had regular cycles.
Anxiety about pregnancy
Extra weight loss
Eating disorders eg.anorexia nervosa
Problems related to reproductive organs
Drugs eg. Prescribed or recreational
Signs and Symptoms:
Breast tenderness or heaviness
Abdominal pain or discomfort
General feeling of weakness and fatigue
Dos and Don'ts:
Improve food habits.
Supplement food with adequate vitamins and minerals.
If stress, then discuss problems with some family member.
Do exercises or meditation for relaxation.
Consult doctor in case of hormonal changes or in case of complaints associated with reproductive organs.
Reduce intake of drugs.
Role of Homeopathy:
The role of homeopathy lies in the fact that it can bring back the lost balance in the human body when it is in a diseased state.
Homeopathic remedies act at the psycho neuro endocrinal axis. In other words it stimulates the human body which in turn will take care of the imbalance.and regularise periods..consult privately for permanent cure
DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
VAIBHAVI HOMOEO CLINIC