Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vimal JainYour feedback matters!
I have more bleak heads all over the nose and also some scars on my face. Can you give any medical advice to treat this.
I have injury on my face and somewhere it turns into linen shaped swelling and it is not decrease gradually. What can I do for it? Is" Mederma Cream" useful?
Hello sir/mam I am 19 year girl, since last 7 years I m having a big black spots on my body some are on my face also. I have consulted about it in very reputed doctors of delhi, bhopal, gwalior. They all told me that. Due to any wrong medicine consumed by me. I am having a drug reaction on my body. And it will recover naturally. But it doesnot shows any effect till now. Please suggest me what to do. If you want.
I have a less amount of facial hair, I try to massage my face in circles, Apply oil, Keep my skin clean, I have tried them, It is not that I do not have them at all, Its good but its not dense and even there are some totally dry patches where there is literally no hair. Suggest what should I do?
Hello. I am madhu, 25 years old. I have spots on my face and so many small moles too. Can you please suggest me something to get rid of all these things. My skin is not glowing too. I think its all because I have taken treatment in "kaya skin clinic" when I was 21 years old only.
One of the most important ways to take care of your
skin is to protect it from the sun. A lifetime of sun
exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin
problems — as well as increase the risk of skin cancer.
For the most complete sun protection:
Use sunscreen. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen
with an SPF of at least 15. Apply sunscreen
generously, and reapply every two hours — or
more often if you're swimming or perspiring.
Seek shade. Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 2
p.m., when the sun's rays are strongest.
Wear protective clothing. Cover your skin with
tightly woven long-sleeved shirts, long pants and
wide-brimmed hats. Also consider laundry
additives, which give clothing an additional layer
of ultraviolet protection for a certain number of
washings, or special sun-protective clothing —
which is specifically designed to block ultraviolet
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.