Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas Kumar GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from my hand pain, when I do some heavy work from my right hand it pain very much, please suggest me what can I do.
I am 33 year old male. Suffering from chronic neck pain from about 7-8 years. Now a days I forget things very quickly. And my curvature of spine is also lost. I am a Data analyst by profession and live with my parents, spouse & 2 year old son. Can you give me some advise please? Thanks and Kind Regards.
I am suffering from severe body pains since three days I thought they may decrease but they are increasing day by day what should I do know.
I am having back pain in the middle portion of the back whenever I sleep with the AC on. Please advise what to do as my sleep pattern is affected and I am unable to sleep peacefully. please advice.
My mother who is 55 years old is having a pain in her leg in the night. The pain is so much that she started crying out of the pain. Please suggest what is possible reason and how it can be cure?
Sir, some of my colleagues are back biting about me .when I came to know about them on talking about me I become very upset and It makes me rest less and entered into depression. Doctor I need your suggestion how to come out from this depression. Please kindly reply me
My mother is 50 and she is back pain. Her spinal cord from lower side have edges due to bones are cracked from inside and they are now which is causing extreme pain in her back. because muscles are swell from inside. Please what to do now.
I am getting neck and left arm pain please suggest me I have done my ECG and chest x-ray it is normal please suggest me what need to be done.
There is a vein near my neck that beats abnormally, like I'm able to feel it and see it beating. Is this something that needs medical attention?
I am 25 year old male. I have pain through my two sides of necks. It really feels like the pain when we stretch. And some times when I cough and sneeze, the same pain is having through the arm's nerves and also in back side. It seems related with blood circulation. The pain continue when I put the neck in the same pose for a time. For example when I sleep it happens. I have allergy problem may be asthma and wheezing. What should I do doctor?
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that help in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor.