Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijoy Kumar Sinha
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijoy Kumar SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am passing blood in my stool from last 3-4 months. Not everyday but Once or twice a week. I have an acidity problem. Can you please suggest me some test in which I can find out the reason for it? And also suggest a specialist doctor I need to visit.
I have some wrinkles on my face I used some medicines but they does not work. Kindly give some tips.
Hello doctor, I am suffering anal fissure since 2 yrs. It is coming every 4-5 months .when stool coming it is very pain .I took some mediation but no use. It's getting sensitivity .and cracked one side. Is there any permanent solution for this anal fissure. Please give suggestion Best regards.
I am 18 years old and my hand skin is very lose also hand is very hard what can I do soft hand and tight hand skin.
Hello doc, I'm 18 yrs old female and I've a problem of white heads below my eyes and at the side of my cheeks, Please help.
Can you tell me which medicine and cream treats for fungal infection like itching skin And when itching skin then blood come out that part tell me.
Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose.
Homeopathy is, the best way to cure acnes and pimples. Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
1. Pulsatilla - For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
2. Sulphur- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily
3. Silicea- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
4. Antimonium Crudum- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
5. Nux Vomica- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
6. Bovista- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face.