Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijoy Kumar SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dark black spots at my both ankles and toe from last 2 years taken lots of medicines also and applied creams also But no result till yet.
Dear doc. I have an oily face, which irritates me the most. Can you tell me what are the natural remedies to reduce oil from from my face?
Dr. I am 21 years girl. I hv facial hairs I use to wax or threading. But I fed up of all this. Can you please suggest me product or any thing which give best result on facial hairs. Which give me clear skin.
I have white heads on my nose and chin and I have oily skin. So I want to get rid of this I don't use any scrub.
Suffering with anal pain from last one year. Whenever I had non-veg getting this problem. Please let me know the solution for this.
How to increase my boobs by natural and how to become white and how to remove my tan and pimples easily please help me and give me a good suggestion.
My father got prostate surgery on 14/12/2016. Nowadays he is facing problem of constipation, is there any remedy for it, is it the side effects of surgery.
Ive got chicken pox few weeks back. Now ive recovered from it now completely but the marks of it are still there on my face. Pls tell me any remedy for this skin problem.
She has dark circle in eyes. What to do? And in the period time she had got stomach ache for 3 to 4 days what is the solution?
It has been 2 year. I am facing the problem of face sebrrohiec dermatitis. What should I do to treat this problem?
Is minor rectal prolapse curable in Homeopathy or is it suggested to go for surgery? I experience it everyday after passing my motions.
I am 65 Year Old Male suffering from Urinary Tract Infection, Prostate Gland Enlargement, Blood Passing along with Urine. I need diagnosis, consultation and Treatment.
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.